剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Can I take his money?
我为你感到骄傲 保罗
I'm proud of you, Paul.
你在你♥爸♥爸的地盘上战胜了他
You beat your dad at his own game.
我做到了 不是吗
I did, didn't I?
去开个房♥吧
Ugh, get a room.
乔丹 我想谢谢你
Hey, Jordan. I wanted to thank you.
谢我什么 鸡蛋和华夫饼
For what, chicken and waffles?
过几个小时 你就不会这么想了
Just give it a few hours. You might change your mind.
不 谢谢你给我一个机会
No, for giving me a chance.
今早醒来时从没想过我能重新成为一名医生
I didn't wake up today thinking i'd be a doctor again.
好吧 就像我说的 你帮了我们
Oh. Well, I mean, like I said, you're helping us out.
是我们在利用你
We're taking advantage of you.
是吗 那就尽情利用吧
Oh, yeah? Well...do it anytime.
-乔丹 乔丹 乔丹 -我想有人叫你
- Jordan, Jordan, Jordan! - I think you're being paged.
乔丹 乔丹 乔丹
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan!
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan, Jordan!
早上好
Good morning. Hi.
好吧 我承认邀请你们大家来吃早餐
Um, okay, so I will admit that I had an ulterior motive
是有不可告人的目的
for inviting you guys all out here other than breakfast.
我是想感谢你们 你们所有人
I wanted to thank you, all of you,
能够坚持下去
for hanging in there.
我想这是艰难的七十二小时
I think it's been a rough 72 hours,
但是我们做到了 不是吗
but we made it, right?
-对 -没错
- Right. - Yeah!
因为我们是一家人
That's because we're family.
所以 让我们为最棒的急诊室举杯
So...let's raise a glass to the best damn E.R. Around.
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan? Jordan.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need a minute.
好的 干杯
All right. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-TC -怎么了
-T.C. - Yeah?
基地指挥官让我把卫星电♥话♥给你
Base commander asked me to bring you a SAT phone.
你有得克萨斯州来的电♥话♥
You have a call from Texas.
得克萨斯州 你开玩笑吗
Texas? You're kidding.
对于一个美国人来说 你比我想象的要坚强
For an American, you're tougher than I thought.
我想你会适应这里的
I think you'll fit in here.
我们会知道的
I guess we'll find out.
我们的法律部门刚刚收到这条信息
Just received this text from our legal department.
好的
Oh, boy. Okay.
乔丹 安妮怎么样了
Jordan, how's Annie?
不然你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why else would you be calling me?
各位 我接到一条消息
Everybody, um, I got some news here
你们 或许会想听
that...you all... might wanna hear.
昨晚九点三十七分
Um, at 9:37 last night,
陶福·祁医生 和他的女儿琳恩
Dr. Christopher Zia and his daughter, Lynn,
在太平洋海岸公路上
were in a head-on collision with a drunk driver
与一名醉酒司机迎面相撞
on the Pacific Coast Highway.
陶福
Topher?
他们被直升机送往旧金山综合医院
They were flown by chopper to San Francisco General.
无人生还
There were no survivors.
BGM: The Dream by Robot Koch & Savannah Jo Lack
我很抱歉 TC
I'm sorry, T.C.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表