剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
能再来杯血腥玛丽吗
Could I get another Bloody Mary?
-麻烦不加冰 -抱歉
- No ice, please. - Excuse me.
可怜的女人
Oh, that poor woman.
整天都飞来飞去 忙个不停 可怕
Flying and on her feet all day. Terrible.
-空姐 -妈 别 别说「空姐」
- Stewardess? - Mom, no. Not "Stewardess."
-麻烦过来一下 -别用「空姐」这词
- When you get a chance? - It's not "Stewardess."
别叫她们「空姐」
You can't call them stewardesses.
她们是空中乘务员
They're flight attendants.
还有你不能再喝血腥玛丽了
And I think we're at the limit on the Bloody Marys.
你跟老爸到底怎么回事
Hey, what -- what is going on with you and Dad?
很简单 他说我不能来看你和布丽安娜
Simple. He said I couldn't go and see you and Brianna.
我就说「我就要去 谁都别拦着我见我的孙女」
I said, "I'm going. Nothing's keeping me from my granddaughter."
我就走了 到了这
I left, and here I am.
我和你♥爸♥现在估计得分居了吧 谁知道呢
Your dad and I are probably separated now, who knows?
-妈 别 -如果有乘客是医生
- Mom, don't... - If there's a doctor onboard,
麻烦按一下座位上方的按钮
would you please press the call button above your seat?
德鲁 你是医生
Drew. You're a doctor.
我知道 低调点
I know. Just keep it down.
飞机上肯定还有别的医生 我只是
I'm sure there's another one onboard, and I just...
胡扯 你去帮忙
Nonsense! You help.
不 妈 别
No, Mom, do--
我儿子是医生
My son here is a doctor.
在这 德鲁·阿利斯特医生
Right here, Dr. Drew Alister.
德鲁 去帮忙 看看有什么需要
Drew, go help. Go see what she needs.
宝贝 快去 快快快
Honey, go. Go, go, go, go, go!
去救死扶伤吧
D-D-do your job, go!
他来了 他来了
Here he comes! He's coming!
去吧 宝贝
Go get 'em, babe.
他太优秀了 是吧
He's so good, isn't he?
莉莉 真的很高兴你能过来
Lily, we really appreciate you being here.
对我们意义重大
It means a lot to us.
希望德鲁和他爸也能想法一致
I just wish Drew and his dad could find some common ground.
跟你老实讲吧 瑞克
Um, I'm gonna be honest with you, Rick.
我也不好受
This isn't easy for me, either.
我这一代人从没想过这种事
This is not something that someone from my generation
会发生在自己孩子身上
ever pictured for their son.
但我现在有孙女了
But I have a granddaughter now,
什么都无法阻止我
and there is nothing that's gonna keep me
跟她一起相处
from spending time with her.
终结囊肿性纤维化团体
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone,
感谢大家参与此次为「终结囊肿性纤维化团体」
and thank you for participating in this fundraiser
举♥行♥的募捐活动
for the Society to End Cystic Fibrosis.
我们请到四家不同的本地医院
We've got four different local hospitals
共同竞选最佳值班医生
all competing to be the best shift.
白班医生队
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
最终会花落白班还是夜班呢
Will it be the Day Shift or the Night Shift?
三一神臂儿童医院
三一神臂 灰色
圣安东尼奥白班 青色
温切斯特 金黄
圣安东尼奥夜班 大红
操练起来吧
Now let's get this gym jumping!
夜班医生
Hey, Night Shift.
敢不敢赌一把
How 'bout a wager?
输家周末值一个月的班
Loser works weekends for a month.
白班医生摔倒了
Ooh, and the Day Shift takes a fall!
好啊 不如来点有意思的吧
All right. How 'bout we make it interesting?
值三个月的班如何
Let's do it for three months...
算上假期
plus holidays.
-三个月 你同意了 -对
- Three? You're on. - Yeah!
谢了 乔丹
Thanks, Jordan.
我终于有机会去玩我的高尔夫了
I finally get a chance to work on my golf game.
蠢货
Mouth-breather.
天啊 三个月
Shoot. Three months?
这主意不错吧
Was that a good idea?
你担心吗
Are you worried?
拜托 看看
I mean, come on. Look.
我们有肯尼
We have Kenny.
看看他 看看
Look at him. Look at him.
他会秒杀每一项
He is going to crush every event.
有人见到斯科特了吗 都是他的主意
Hey. Has anybody seen Scott? This was all his idea.
他该跟我们一样值完班了啊
He should be here on his day off like the rest of us.
没有 他还有工作要做
Yeah, no, he had a work event.
他来不了了 但听着
Um, he couldn't make it, but look.
能帮个小忙吗
Can you do me a little favor?
斯科特一直很忙
Scott's been working a lot,
我不想他累倒了
and I don't want him to burn out,
能替我看着他一点吗
so just -- will you keep an eye on him?
好
Yeah.
煮咖世家咖啡店
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
BGM: You Know by Elaine Faye
我一年有八个月都在外奔波
I travel eight months out of the year.
我没时间去酒吧或约人去健身房♥
I don't have time to go to bars or meet someone at CrossFit.
-对 -我是做企业重组的
- No. - I do corporate restructuring.
-好 -我见到的多数男人都恨我
- Okay. - So most of the men I meet hate me
因为我不是去解雇他们
because I'm either firing them,
就是告诉他们怎么把工作做得更好
or telling them how to do their jobs better.
对对
Right, right.
没错 这个
Right, yeah. That's, uh --
我明白这样的话你在感情上肯定很不顺
I can see how that would be a relationship non-starter.
-没错 -对
- Exactly. - Yes.
所以上了Tinder 真的很容易
You know, so Tinder makes it easy...
遇到好男人
right....to meet nice men.
-对 -比如你
- Yeah. - Like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的情况呢
And, um, what about you?
我
Me? Um...
我的人生有了些改变
I've been...making some changes in my life,
可以这么说吧
I guess you could say.
我想寻找其他的办法
And, uh, I'm just looking for different ways
开启生活
to jump-start things.
但我现在还不知道怎么办
But, uh, I'm not sure how.
-你不知道 -对
- You're not. - No.
我们可以坐在这 再点一杯特浓咖啡
Well, we can either sit here and order another espresso,
或是回我的酒店套房♥颠鸾倒凤
or we can just go back to my hotel suite and have sex.
尤马基地 叙利亚
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
给我看看
Show me that?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
在脚趾间注射东西
Shooting up between your toes --
我想这还真关我的事
I kind of figure that makes it my business.
为什么
Why?
因为我们睡过吗
Because we sleep together?
别把炮♥友♥和亲密搞混了
Don't confuse sex with intimacy.
打扰了 医生 来伤员了 两分钟后到
Sorry, Docs. We got incoming. Two minutes out.
好
Okay.
这位的情况是腹部贯通伤
Got a penetrating abdominal wound here.
谢谢 后面交给我们吧
Thank you. We'll take it from here.
我是卡拉翰医生 你叫什么
I'm Dr. Callahan. What's your name?
史蒂文·梅森下士
Corporal Steven Mason.
你来自哪里 下士
Where you from, Corporal?
肯塔基州路易维尔
Louisville, Kentucky.
很好 让我看看
Nice. Let's have a little look.
小心 医生 有个情况得告诉你
Whoa. Be careful, Doc. There's something you should know.
我只是检查一下
I'm just gonna check it out.
快让大家离开这地方
You, uh -- you want to tell everybody to clear this place out?
要是爆♥炸♥了 三十米内的人都会死
If this goes off, - everybody within 100 feet dies.
-快去 -收到
- Go! - Copy that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是起飞后才发病的
So, you weren't sick until takeoff.
今天吃了什么
What'd you eat today?
火腿 鸡蛋 咖啡
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表