剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I-I didn't know.
你总是不知道
Hmm. You always are.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for helping out.
乔斯林 马上送去进行革兰氏染色
Jocelyn, send a stat gram stain
来确认她是否患有流行性脑脊髓膜炎
to confirm meningococcal meningitis.
幸好我们发现了
Good thing we caught it now.
早期症状是这里的暴发性紫癜
An early sign is the purpura fulminas here.
我会在重症监护室给她准备一间隔离病房♥
I'll have an ISO room set up for her in the ICU.
同时 你需要尽快服用一些环丙沙星
In the meantime, you need to get yourself some Cipro ASAP.
她的糖尿病呢
What about her diabetes?
那会影响她的病情吗
How is that gonna affect her condition?
我也不想跟你讲得太专业 但是你妈妈
Well, not to get too technical, but she has something
她患有DKA 就是糖尿病酮酸中毒
called DKA -- that's diabetic ketoacidosis.
治疗可能会导致低血糖和脑水肿
Treatment which can lead to hypoglycemia, cerebral edema.
-我都知道 -你怎么知道这么多的
- Yeah, I know. - Whoa. How'd you know all that?
我以后要当医生
I'm gonna be a doctor.
你会成为一名好医生的
Well, you're gonna be a good one.
护士给了我一个平板电脑玩游戏
The nurse gave me this tablet to play games on,
但 我更愿意做一些调查
but..I'd rather do research.
那么
So...
她会死吗
is she gonna die?
这个网站上说脑膜炎是致命的
The website says meningitis is fatal.
安吉尔 当你成为医生后 你会发现
Angel, when you become a doctor, you'll realize
网站不会给人治病 而我们会
websites don't treat patients -- we do.
我们会竭尽全力救你妈妈的
And we're gonna do everything we can for your mom, okay?
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你们不能让她死
You can't let her die.
她是我唯一的亲人了
She's all I got.
我爸爸 他不是一个好人
My dad...he's not nice.
你们不能让她出任何事
You can't let anything happen to her.
答应我
Promise me.
好的 我答应你
Okay. I promise.
我们不知道情况有多严重
Okay, we have no idea how extensive this is.
所有可能患有脑膜炎的人都要接受治疗
Anyone with whom meningitis is expected should get treatment.
首先采取隔离措施
Start them on droplet precautions.
所有与病患密切接触过的人都要采取预防治疗
Anyone with close contact gets prophylaxis.
-接种过疫苗的人也要吗 -必须要
- Even those with vaccinations? - Yes. Absolutely.
他们可能携带并且传播细菌 造成感染
They can carry the bacteria and still spread the infections.
那将需要大量抗生素
That's a lot of antibiotics.
我打电♥话♥让一些上白班的人来帮忙
I'll call some day shifters to help out.
也打给凯恩
Great. Call Cain, too.
要我去治疗罗梅洛吗
You want me to take care of Romero?
你也受够他了
You had enough of his crap?
不用 都已经完成了
Uh, no. Uh, it's already done.
我正在等一些检查结果 谢谢
I'm just waiting on the results. Thanks.
你还说他们没有麻疹吗
You're telling me they don't have measles?
你知道你带来多大的麻烦吗
You know the trouble you caused?
你的医生跟我撒谎把这些人带出来
Your guy lied to me to get them out of there.
去他妈的麻烦
Screw your trouble.
这些人患有脑膜炎 更严重
These people have meningitis. It's worse.
如果我不把他们带出来 他们会没命的
These people would've died if I didn't bring 'em here.
那也是死在他们自己的国家 与我无关
Yeah, in their own countries, where they're not my problem.
你是说真的吗
You for real right now?
我告诉你这些人可能会死
I tell you these people could die,
而你担心的是 什么 文书工作吗
and you're worried about, what, the paperwork?
这些人需要帮助
These people need help.
很多人都需要帮助 很多美国公民
Yeah, a lot of people do -- folks who are already citizens.
美国没有义务帮助所有人
It's not the U.S.'s job to help everyone.
除非你愿意让一个移♥民♥家庭
And unless you're willing to let an immigrant family
-去你家挤挤 -我就是移♥民♥
- shack up in your spare room. - I am an immigrant.
我们家不是正宗美国人
My family didn't come here on the Mayflower, all right?
在我十岁的时候我们从爱尔兰来到这里
They moved here from Ireland when I was 10.
一个不错的故事 今晚你愿意领多少人
Oh, that's a nice story. How many of these people
跟你回家一起住
are you willing to take home with you tonight?
现在我要带他们上大巴了
I want 'em on the bus now.
先告诉你一声
Yeah, uh, just for your information, um,
如果你让他们上了那辆大巴
if you put them back on that bus,
不止是他们可能会没命 你也会
you're not only endangering their life, but yours as well.
我想先接受检查
I want to be examined first.
你当然想 他们不能接受检查
Oh, like hell you do. They can't get theirs,
而你就需要检查 是这样的吗
but you need yours? That how it works?
我们会给你注射抗生素
Look, we're gonna get you your antibiotics.
但请让我们给他们治疗
Just let us do our jobs.
行 但那些没病的人我要马上带回收♥容♥所♥
Fine. I'm taking everyone who's healthy back to detention immediately.
你能想象如果我们没有发现他们的病情
Can you imagine if we didn't catch this,
多少人会死吗
how many people would've died?
到时这些人不是被驱逐出境
If they weren't set to be deported,
就是会面临大量法律诉讼
they'd have a hell of a lawsuit on their hands.
-我得接个电♥话♥ -接吧
- I gotta take this. - Yeah, go ahead.
-乔丹 -怎么了
- Jordan. - Yeah?
迪亚斯医生的电♥话♥
It's Dr. Diaz.
喂
Hello?
乔丹
Jordan.
终于回到你家了
Finally made it back to your place.
比我期望的要好
It's, uh, nicer than I expected.
期望不高 对吧
Low expectations, huh?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 就是有些不顺心
No, it's been, uh, one of those nights.
我知道你今晚休息
Look, I know that I gave you the night off,
但我们现在需要你 我们忙不过来了
but we need you here. We're slammed.
听着 我去不了 我要回家
Listen, I can't -- I-I-I'm going back home.
我要回墨西哥
I'm going back to Mexico.
抱歉 你说什么
Um...I'm sorry. What?
-多长时间 -我不知道 一阵子
- For how long? - I don't know. For a bit.
也许不回来了 有点急事
Maybe for good. There's an emergency.
-我们能聊聊吗 -乔丹 对不起
- Can we talk about this? - Jordan, I'm sorry.
我要辞职
I quit.
喂
Hello?
他们找到你了
女士 你目前在使用哪些药物
All right. And what medications are you on, ma'am?
我记不住所有的药名
I can't always remember them all.
我直接给你看吧
It's easier if just show you.
好了
All right.
没有皮疹 没发烧
Well...no rash, no fever.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure about that? - Yep.
摸摸你的下巴 一直到你的胸
Touch your chin to your chest for me.
我不行
I-I-I can't.
我的脖子动不了
My neck's too stiff.
你很聪明 但撒起谎来很差劲
Yeah. You are a very smart kid but a very crappy liar.
你的脑膜炎疫苗很好地发挥了作用
Your meningitis vaccine worked just the way it should.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你得给我诊断个什么病
Then you gotta diagnose me with something.
你知道的 不然他们就会把我带走
You know they'll take me away if you don't.
我看到他们把一个孩子的父母驱逐出境
I saw them deport a kid's parents
就因为他们没有出生在美国
who was born here but they weren't.
那孩子才六岁 拜托 你得...
He was 6. Come on, you got --
别急 小矮子 你以为我不知道吗
Hey, slow it down, short stack. Think I don't know that?
我告诉你没事 这样你才不会被吓坏
I'm telling you you're healthy so you don't freak.
我会告诉他们你病得很重 有很强的传染性
I'm telling them that you're deathly ill, highly contagious,
无论如何都不能离开医院
and can't leave this hospital under any circumstances.
所以如果有人过来看
So be sure to look real pitiful
记得装得可怜点 好吗
if anyone pokes their head in, okay?
医生 你应该做演员
Doctor, huh? You should be an actor.
你在那给谁做检查
Who were you examining in there?
某个享有隐私权的人
Someone with a right to privacy.
我的收容者们可没有隐私权
Not if it's one of my detainees.
是吗 HIPPA法案可不是这么规定的
Yeah, that's not even remotely how HIPAA works.
听着 如果有人病了那就病着吧
Look, if someone's sick, they're sick.
如果我说了算我才不会带要死的人上飞机
I'm not gonna put a dying person on a plane if I can help it.
但是 我还有工作要做
But otherwise, I have a job to do.
健康的要被带走
The healthy ones are going.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表