剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
她硬把我拉过来的 你就说吧
You know, she dragged me off the floor. You might as well.
告诉她
Tell her.
我之前在诺加莱斯当住院医师
I was an Attending in Nogales.
墨西哥 不是亚利桑那
México, not Arizona.
那里有毒贩冲突 枪击 截肢 强♥奸♥
We had cartel violence, shootings, amputations, rapes.
如同在恶魔面前邀功的竞赛
Like a contest to please the devil.
过了八年那样的日子以后
Anyway, after eight years of that,
我已经麻木了 必须在彻底迷失之前离开
I was numb and I had to leave before I lost myself.
所以我就弄了护理执照和签证
So I got my nursing license and a visa,
这样就可以在任何地方工作了
and I could work anywhere --
达拉斯 奥斯丁 休斯顿
Dallas, Austin, Houston.
在墨西哥他就是你 乔丹
In Mexico, he's you, Jordan.
他跟肯尼不是一个等级
Here, he's not even Kenny.
你为什么不做医生呢
So why not just be a doctor?
我之前英文不太好
My English was bad,
并且我得和普通人一样从头做起
plus I'd have to start from scratch as a resident.
五千个人同时抢名额
5,000 people applying for every slot,
没多少名额会放给外国人
not a lot of those going to foreign nationals these days.
凯恩 故事很精彩
Yeah, Cain, that's a hell of a story,
但是我很抱歉 我必须得让你离开
but I'm sorry, I have to let you go.
乔丹 你是认真的吗
Jordan, are you serious?
如果我是乔丹 我也会做一样的决定
If I were Jordan, I'd do the same thing.
我越界了 并且有需要的话我还会那样做
I overstepped, and I'd do it again if needed.
没有办法不去做
Impossible not to.
有人靠近
We have an approaching!
一个接一个 慢慢的下车
Slowly! One by one, get out!
我是茜德妮·詹宁斯少校
My name is Major Sydney Jennings.
我是一名美国医生
I'm an American doctor.
我在阿勒波附近被叛军绑♥架♥
I was kidnapped by rebels near Aleppo.
我们需要医疗救助
We need medical assistance.
她没问题 卡拉翰医生跟你在一起吗
She's okay! Is Dr. Callahan with you?
他在后面
He's in the back.
-你办到了 -很险
- You made it. - Barely.
奥马尔也撑过来了
Omar did, too.
他现在美国保护之下了
He's under American care now.
这个人 救了我们
This man here -- he saved our lives.
他有哈里发的情报 需要立刻手术
He's got intel on the Caliphate. So he needs an O.R. immediately.
你兑现了承诺 医生
You kept your promise, Doctor.
保重
You take care.
茜德 这是阿米拉 阿勒波的医生
Syd, this is Amira. She's a doctor in Aleppo.
负责搜救
Does search and rescue.
你救了那个人♥渣♥ 还要付钱听他的谎话
You saved that scum and now you'll pay him to tell you lies.
没错 如果他还没改变心意
Yeah, if he doesn't have a change of heart.
什么 想要美洲豹放弃猎物
What? The first leopard to change his spots?
你真这么天真吗
Are you that stupid?
是的 他就这么天真 还受着伤
Yes. Yes, he is. And wounded.
他需要全面清创和静脉抗生素注射
He needs a complete washout and IV antibiotics.
我要见基地指挥官
I need to find the base commander.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们还要赶直升机
We got a chopper to catch.
微传线进入血栓了
The microwire's in the thrombus.
我看到了
I see it.
正在通过导管
Passing the catheter now.
-听说你复职了 -是的
- I hear you're back on staff. - I am.
这样不行 爸爸
This isn't working, Dad.
对我们俩来说都不行
For either one of us.
我们得把工作和家庭分开
We need to separate work from family.
-我就是这么做的 -什么时候开始的
- I already do that. - Since when?
你就是个工作狂 好吗
You're a workaholic, okay?
我这辈子 不管什么时候想见你
My whole life, whenever I wanted to see you,
都得来医院才见得到
I had to go to a hospital to do it.
所以不像其他孩子学会了棒球
So you learn how to use hemostat
你学会了用止血栓
instead of throw a baseball?
给你带来了糟糕的影响
I guess that turned out horribly for you.
我一说这事你就很对抗地不聊了 真好
And so you get defensive and shut down. Helpful.
我没有对抗
I'm not defensive.
那是个玩笑 保罗
That was a joke, Paul.
听着 我不需要你的认可
Look, I-I don't need your approval
或者帮助 爸爸
or your help, Dad.
我是个很好的外科医生
I'm a damn good surgeon.
而且工作时我也只有这一个身份 好吗
And that is all I wanna be when I come to work, okay?
我不要你的帮助 期望 车贷
No favors or expectations, no car payments,
或者医学院学贷
or med school loans.
在这里我不是你儿子 只是个值班医师
I'm not your son when I'm here. Just another doctor on staff.
我觉得你这个要求不过分
Well, I guess your demands aren't too demanding.
我接受
I'll take that deal.
那你可以走了 医生
Then you can go, Doctor.
细胞溶素打开了动脉 血流正常了
Lytic opened up the artery. There's good flow.
接下来交给我了
I'll take over from here.
德鲁 艾比不行了 正被送往手术室
Drew! Abby's crashing. They're taking her to the O.R.
不 我的肚子好痛
No! My stomach -- it hurts!
-她怎么了 -不是感染就是出血
- What is happening to her? - It's either an infection or bleeding.
得赶紧送进手术室 再次检查
We need to get her back in the O.R. to take a second look.
我的孩子呢 求你们 别伤害孩子
What about my baby? Please, please, don't hurt my baby.
艾比 我们会尽力的
Abby, we're gonna do our best.
-好 斯科特 我去刷手准备 -好 走
- Okay, Scott, I'm scrubbing in for this one. - Fine. Let's go.
德鲁 听着 是我没照顾好艾比
Drew. Listen, I messed up with Abby.
我需要一个弥补的机会
I need a chance to make it right.
无论如何你都要救她
Whatever you have to do, just save her.
德鲁
Drew!
求你
Please.
索菲娅 你父母正在坐飞机赶来的路上
So, Sofia, your mom and dad are on the way, flying in right now.
他们是不是很生气
Were they super pissed at me?
其实更生我的气
Not as much as they were at me.
我跟他们说忽略也是种虐待
I told them that neglect is a form of abuse,
即使他们给被忽略的人信♥用♥卡♥和钱
even if it comes with a credit card and an Uber account.
他们该负起当父母的责任了
It's time your parents started acting like parents,
否则 我就联♥系♥儿童保护服务中心
and if they didn't, I was calling Child Services.
天哪 你这么说的
W-Wow. Y-You said that?
是的 但说到最后
I did, but by the end of the call,
他们都哭了
they were in tears.
他们真的很爱你 索菲娅
They really love you, Sofia, and...
他们想努力做出改变
they wanna try and change things.
挺好
I'd like that.
但是 这件事你也有责任 好吗
But hey, this is on you, too, okay?
你那些对抗他们的举动 只会伤害自己
Things you were doing to hurt them, it only hurts you.
我知道 对不起
I-I know. I'm sorry.
你 你父母肯定很好
You...must have pretty great parents
才教出了你这么好的孩子
to turn out the way that you did.
应该吧
Yeah, I guess.
总之 给你换个舒服点的地方吧
Anyways, let's get you better, okay?
艾比的肠穿孔被血肿挡住了
So Abby had a bowel perforation hidden by a hematoma.
我们想重接末端 但血肿得太厉害
We tried to reattach the ends, but there was too much swelling.
所以我们只能使用结肠造口术
So we had to do a colostomy.
她的计划都被打乱了
All her plans are derailed now.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
这可不一定 黛娜
I don't know about that, Dana.
在墨西哥打胎 内脏切除
Mexican abortion, an evisceration,
我觉得这孩子留下是天意
seems like this baby was meant to be.
我的孩子没事吗
My baby's okay?
-你醒了 -是的 暂时没事
- Hey. - Yeah. For now.
太好了
Good.
这事会让某个家庭很开心的
Some family will be very happy.
亲爱的 你在说什么
Honey, what are you talking about?
我在考虑把孩子送给别人收养
I was thinking about putting it up for adoption.
我太年轻了不能当妈妈 我还不够坚强
I'm too young to be a mom, and I'm not strong enough.
我永远都不可能像你做得那么好
I could never do as good a job as you.
你会永远改变某个家庭的人生
You're gonna change some family's life forever.
这是个棒极了的礼物
It's an amazing gift.
你知道吗
And you know what else?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表