剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe the bullet embolized to the heart.
等等 你们要打开他的心脏吗
Wait. You're opening his heart?
不不 一点一点来
No. No. One step at a time.
拜托告诉我你有办法
Please tell me you have a plan.
没有足够的血了 你不能进行大手术
We don't have enough blood. You can't go hunting.
我当然有
Yeah. Of course I do.
雷 去找罗比
Ray! Go find Rob.
告诉他我需要他的金属探测器
Tell him we need his metal detector right now.
-是个好办法 -是的
- That's one way to do it. - Right.
在哪里 在哪
Where is it? Where is it?
好了
I'm done.
-松开止血钳 -好 给瑞克
- Removing the clamp. - Okay, give it to Rick.
瑞克 扫描他的腹部
Rick, I need you to scan his belly,
寻找金属
search for the metal.
缝合待命
Repair holding steady.
找不到 找不到金属
I can't -- I c-can't find any metal.
到底在哪里
Where is it?
打安定
Pushing valium.
-血压下降了 -好吧
- Pressure's dropping. - Okay.
天哪 两位 做点什么
Oh, no. Guys, please do something.
-没事的 没事 -注射肾上腺素
- We got this. We got this. - Pushing dose epi.
他没有脉搏了 出现尖端扭转型室速
He's lost pulses. He's in torsades.
推注硫酸镁
Push mag.
是医生 推注硫酸镁
Yes, Doctor. Pushing mags.
必须开腔
We've got to do a clamshell.
TC 是不是完了
T.C., is this it?
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我们会尽力
We're gonna do everything we can.
他这样乱动 我就不能动手
I just can't do it. If he keeps moving like this,
我会钻进他的大脑
I'm gonna drill right through his brain.
有时间让保罗再去取点麻醉剂吗
Do we have time for Paul to bring more paralytics?
没有 他血压过高 心动过缓
No. He's got high blood pressure, bradycardia.
库欣反应
Cushing's reflex.
这孩子随时会死
This kid's gonna die any second.
他不会
He's not.
我按住他 德鲁 动手 动手
I got him, Drew. Do it. Just do it.
好的 开始了
All right. Here we go.
穿过颅骨内膜
Penetrating the inner table.
碰到了 进去了
There's the give. I'm in.
好了
There we go.
心跳恢复了 血压也正常了
Heart rate's coming up. Blood pressure's normalizing.
他也不再抽搐了
He's not posturing anymore, either.
你做到了 兄弟
You did it, man.
保罗
Paul!
孩子没事了
The kid's gonna make it.
去让神经外科准备
Tell neurosurg to get ready.
好的
Will do.
这孩子永远不会知道他今天多幸运
This kid is never gonna know how lucky he was today.
那不是幸运 而且他会知道的
It wasn't luck, and, yeah, he is gonna know
因为我会告诉他
'cause I'm gonna tell him.
你做到了 伙计 你救了他的命
You did it, man. You saved his life.
不 是我们一起
Nah. We did it.
我可不是一个人做到的
I wasn't alone in this.
充电至10焦耳
Charging to 10 joules.
电击完成
Shock delivered.
乔丹 我找不到子弹
Jordan, I can't find the bullet.
我没有办法了
I'm out of ideas.
也许子弹不是金属的
What if the bullet's not made of metal?
给我个钛环
Give me some loops.
你干什么
What are you doing?
随机应变
Trusting my gut.
自体输血多少了
How much blood was autotransfused?
很多 怎么了
A lot. Why?
我们知道是爆♥炸♥抛射物
Well, we know that a projectile from the blast
穿透了他的下腔静脉 但不知道去了哪
perforated his IVC, but we don't know where it traveled.
用放大镜 只能看出
With magnification, I can just make out
隔膜上有个小撕裂伤
a small tear in his diaphragm
还有创伤性胰腺炎症状
and traumatic pancreatitis.
这加上他的自体输血中的柠檬酸酯
That combined with the citrate from the auto transfusion
降低了钙离子水平
dropped his calcium levels.
所以才出现了痉挛和心脏活动
That's what caused the seizures and the cardiac activity
血钙过少
was hypocalcemia.
我听不懂术语 能翻译一下吗
I don't speak doctor. Could you translate?
那是什么
Whoa. What is that?
这个小木片就是子弹
This piece of wood is your bullet.
是楼梯
It's part of the stairs.
肯定是因为爆♥炸♥才飞出来的
It must have blown off after the explosion.
心脏活动正常了
We got cardiac activity.
抱歉 我刚才得在德鲁那儿待命
Sorry, I had to be on call for Drew.
他太厉害了 这边怎么样
He was a total boss. What's going on here?
刚刚乔丹和TC救了我搭档的命
Jordan and T.C. Just saved my partner's life.
你们团队太棒了
You guys make a hell of a team.
-是的 -是的 没错
- Yeah. - Yeah, we do.
好了 各位 活还没干完
All right, guys. We're not done here.
里面至少有十几块碎片
There must be at least a dozen splinters.
好吧 感觉我来的正是时候
All right. It looks like I arrived right on time.
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
牧师怎么样了
So, um, how's the pastor?
我不得不给他开腹 但是他情况稳定了
I had to open him up, but he's stable.
我觉得今晚最黑暗的时刻过去了
I think the worst is over for tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴有你在 斯科特
I'm glad you were here, Scott.
我不知道当时怎么了
I-I don't know what happened in there.
很抱歉告诉你 你也是个凡人
You're human. Sorry to break it to you.
你压力那么大
All the stress you've been under,
没出更严重的错已经是万幸了
you're lucky it wasn't something worse.
是啊
Yeah.
备用发电机修好了
Back-up generator's working?
没有 我...我付了赎金
Uh, no. I, um -- I paid the ransom.
五千万吗
$50 million?
是的
Yeah.
我记得你说你没那么多钱
I thought you said you didn't have it.
你怎么办到的
How'd you swing that?
我找了某个不该找的人
I, um, called some people I shouldn't have called.
外面有很多趁火打劫的人
There's all these vultures out there
只要你愿意下血本
who'll loan you whatever you need
多少钱都会借给你
as long as you're willing to sacrifice your pound of flesh.
做出这个决定一定非常艰难
That had to be very hard,
但你这么做救了很多人的命
but you saved a lot of lives by doing it.
可是长远来看 我们会损失更多
And yet, we'll lose more in the long run.
这是什么意思
Meaning?
我借的那笔款
The, um, loans I agreed to?
我不可能有那么大的现金流来偿还
I'll never have the cash flow to pay 'em back.
我会失去一切的
I'll lose everything.
不行
No.
你奋斗了十多年
You spent more than a decade
为缺医少药的社区提供医疗保健服务
fighting to provide health care to underserved communities.
你不能眼睁睁看着这一切分崩离析
You're not just gonna watch that crumble.
现在危机解除了 你就不能找银行吗
Can't you just call banks now in the light of day?
卡明斯医疗集团
The, um, Cummings Medical Group
资金十分不稳定
is a financial house of cards.
我们扩张过度了
We're over-extended.
我买♥♥下圣安东尼奥纪念医院问题后更严重了
It got a lot worse when I bought SAM.
那你为什么要买♥♥
Well, then, why did you?
因为保罗想让我拯救他的医院
Because Paul wanted me to save his hospital.
而你想成为他的英雄
And you wanted to be his hero.
我现在可不觉得自己像个英雄
I don't feel much like a hero right now.
贝拉和保罗知道吗
Do Bella and Paul know?
当然不知道
Oh, God, no.
我的孩子以为我是个白手起家的天才
My kids think I'm some self-made genius,
伟大的奥兹法师
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表