剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Make it all real. - Yeah.
我已经失去了两个兄弟
I've lost two brothers now.
不
No.
T 只要你和我还活着
Tee, as long as you and I are here...
陶福就没有离开
Topher's not gone.
三个老友
The three amigos.
对
Yes.
想不想离开这里
Want to get out of here?
想
Yeah, I do.
BGM: The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
♪ We can dance if we want to ♪
♪ We can leave your friends behind ♪
♪ 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance ♪
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
♪ Well, they're no friends of mine ♪
天啊 陶福特别喜欢这首歌♥
Man. Topher used to love this song.
♪ I say, we can go where we want to ♪
♪ There's a place they will never find ♪
他还在 TC
He's still here, T.C.
♪ And we can act like we come from out of this world ♪
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
♪ Leave the real one far behind ♪
好啦
Okay.
♪ Ooh, it's the safety dance ♪
♪ Ooh, it's the safety dance ♪
-麦克 麦克 -不
- Mac? Mac? - No.
我刚才有点过分了
I was out of line earlier.
是我过分了 对不起
I was out of line. I'm sorry.
好吧
All right.
翻篇了
Forget it.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
洛克在哪儿
So, where's Locke?
他还在做CT
Is he still in CT?
就没去
Never made it.
他早走了
He took off before.
我们吵了一架
We got into it a bit.
为什么
About what?
我告诉他 必须少玩点综合格斗了
I told him - we'd have to cool it on the MMA.
好吧 听着 如果你觉得这对他有好处
All right, look, if you -- if you think it'll help him,
就把他再领来 好吗
just bring him by again, all right?
我私下教他一堂课 我跟他磨
I'll give him a private lesson. I'll roll with him.
我只是不觉得
I just didn't think, you know --
肯尼也还是新手 当初我不应该做的
I mean, Kenny was still too new, so I shouldn't have done it.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I figured you might say that.
我已经打电♥话♥让他回来了
I called him. I told him to come back.
你是个好人 麦克
You're a good man, Mac.
虽然没什么看头 但还算好人
Not much to look at, but good man.
要先付出 兄弟
Just paying it forward, bro.
我和洛克很像
Look, I was a lot like Locke.
脑袋里也有过柠檬大小的肿瘤
I had that tumor in my head the size of a lemon,
让我有些不正常
made me squirrelly.
你们没有放弃我
You guys didn't give up on me,
让我重拾生活
gave me my life back.
我觉得如果把洛克带来
I figured, I brought Locke around,
你们也可以帮他
you could do the same.
我们会试试的
We'll take another crack at it.
说起来 要不要去吃点东西
In the meantime, - how 'bout something to eat?
去奥兹餐厅
Uh...Oz's?
我请客
I'm buying.
带信♥用♥卡♥了吧 哥们
Hope you brought your credit card, man.
有人请客的时候 我从来不客气的
I can chow when someone else is buying.
好 饭店见
All right, well, see you there.
-好的 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
天啊 你
Man, you...
天啊
Oh, man.
你跟我撒谎
You lied to me.
不 洛克 等等 你先听我说
No, Locke. Hold -- Hold on, listen.
你骗我 哥们
You tricked me, man.
你是我最好的兄弟
You're my best friend...
结果骗我
and you lied to me.
洛克 别这样 你看着我
Locke, come on. Look at me.
听我说好吧
All right, listen. All right?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
该死 该死
Damn it! Damn it!
-德鲁 -麦克
- Drew! - Mac?!
-德鲁 救命 -麦克
- Drew, help! - Mac! Mac! Mac!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no! No, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
麦克 不要 麦克
Mac, no! Mac!
莫莉 乔斯林 推轮床
Mollie! Jocelyn, get a gurney!
挺住 挺住 我在这
Stay -- stay with me, right here.
放我走吧
Let me go.
放我走
Let me go.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表