剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-医务兵 -德鲁
- Medic! - Drew.
创伤二室
Trauma 2.
我带他做CT 走吧
I'll bring him to CT. Let's go.
肺部没问题
Lungs are clear.
心电图正常 活动范围正常
EKG is normal. Normal range of motion.
天啊 好疼
God, that hurts.
-好 -这一整块 就这 疼
- Okay. - This whole area. Right in here, it hurts.
也许你在我们朋友的追悼仪式上对他不敬之前
Well, maybe you should've thought about that
就应该想到这种下场
before you disrespected our friend's memorial service.
要是你朋友不接受基佬
Well, maybe if your friend didn't embrace fags,
他就不需要被追悼了
he wouldn't have needed one.
他有名字 叫麦克·莱利 他是位英雄
That man has a name. It's Mac Riley. He's a hero.
-你为国家做过什么 -好 肯尼 够了
- What the hell did you ever - do for your country? - Okay, Kenny. Enough.
开始静脉注射 拿清创包
Look, start an IV, send a trauma panel,
送到放射科做X光
and get him to radiology for an X-ray.
疼怎么办 我肩膀要疼死了
What about the pain? My shoulder's killing me.
还有给他点止痛药
Yeah, and, um, something for the pain.
你状态还算稳定
Yeah, you're stable for now.
还有 疼痛的事
Oh, and about that pain,
我们真的很忙 因为有一堆混♥蛋♥
you know, we're really busy 'cause a bunch of a-holes
在退伍军人追悼仪式上闹事
sparked a riot at a veteran's memorial.
真疯狂
It's crazy, huh?
我尽快回来
So I'll get back to you when I can.
不能因为我的信仰你就不治疗我
You can't deny me treatment because of my beliefs.
那是第一修正案赋予我的权利
It's in the First Amendment!
我有权利
I have rights!
在屋顶上得小心 道格
You gotta be careful on the roof, Doug.
-上面空气比较稀薄 -我也不喜欢高处
- Air is thinner up there. - Yeah, I'm no fan of heights myself.
光是想想就让我紧张
Gets me nervous just thinking about it.
我不恐高
I'm not afraid of heights.
我当过飞行员 在越南开过A-4战斗机
I was a pilot. Flew A-4s back in Vietnam.
-天鹰战斗机 -没错
- Skyhawks, huh? - That's right.
我祖父是个历史迷
My grandfather was a big history buff.
十岁时我对布尔什维克懂得比芭比娃娃多
At 10, I knew more about the Bolsheviks than Barbie.
没有其他伤口 没有血肿
There are no other injuries. No hematoma.
这是贯通伤 道格
This is a penetrating wound, Doug.
你不是从屋顶上掉下来的
You didn't fall from a roof.
你被人袭击了吗
Were you attacked?
没有 不是
No, nothing like that.
有几处不同愈合程度的伤口 道格
There are multiple wounds here at various stages of healing, Doug.
谁想钻进你的脑子
Who's been digging into your head?
我
I have.
你可能会严重伤到自己 道格
You could've really hurt yourself, Doug.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我想止疼 我脑中有一片弹片
I could make the pain go away. I got a piece of shrapnel
是战争时留下的 它一直在那
lodged in my head during the war. It's been there ever since.
你不是飞行员吗
I-I thought you were a pilot.
没错 但之后我被击落 成了战俘
I was until I was shot down and became a prisoner of war.
你被囚禁了多久
How long were you in captivity?
五年
Five years.
在河内希尔顿关了五年
Five years in the Hanoi Hilton.
除了严刑拷打就是单独囚禁在一个洞里
Solitary in a hole between beatings and torture.
我真的需要把这块弹片从脑袋里取出来
Look, I really need to get this shrapnel out of my head.
已经开始腐蚀了 我感觉要疯掉了一样
It's starting to corrode, and I feel like I'm losing my mind.
失忆 失眠 头痛 一天比一天严重
Memory loss, insomnia, headaches that get worse every day.
你以前看过医生吗
Have you sought any treatment?
这五十年来我把所有钱都花在这上了
Spent every penny I had over the last 50 years,
也没有好转
and I got no relief.
我不想再听医生说我疯了
I'm tired of doctors telling me I'm crazy,
所以我试图自己解决问题
so I tried to fix it myself.
我们会帮你的 道格
Uh, we're gonna help you, Doug.
你们会给我做手术吗
You gonna do the surgery?
我们先做个CT扫描再说
Let's get a CT scan first, and we'll go from there.
谢谢 谢谢你了 医生
Thank you. Thank you, doctor.
瑞瓦拉医生
Yeah, um, Dr. Rivera?
今天选票波动得厉害 上帝保佑美国
Point bump in the polls today. God bless America.
CT结果没问题
CT results came back clean.
鹰翼没碰到脊椎 但也没差多远
The eagle wing is clear of the spine, but not by much.
太好了 把它取出来吧
Great. Let's get it out.
手术室已经准备好了
OR's prepped and ready.
手术 不可能 还有什么其他方法
Surgery? No way. Not happening. What are my other options?
参议员 CT显示鹰翼没碰到脊椎
Senator, the CT may show that the wing is clear of your spine,
但是会有误差范围的
but there is a margin of error.
摘除会有伤害到脊髓的风险
Any removal carries a risk of damage to your spinal cord,
这可能会限制你走路的能力
which could limit your ability to walk,
导致其他部位瘫痪
cause paralysis elsewhere.
我们要尽可能小心谨慎
We need to be as cautious as possible here.
我不能错过这次辩论
I can't miss this debate.
我不出现就会失去选票领先地位 好吗
I don't show up, I lose my lead in the polls, all right?
-一定还有别的办法 -还真有
- There's gotta be another way. - Actually, there is.
局部麻醉 在急诊室取出来就行
I steal local anesthesia here, take it right out in the E.R.
不需要时间恢复
There's no recovery time,
你今晚就能出院 没问题
you walk straight out tonight. No problem.
没错 但是手术更精确
Yes, but the surgical option is more precise,
而且误差范围小得多
and there's far less margin for error.
参议员 你不想让一个鲁莽的人
Senator, you don't want anybody digging around in your back
在你后背上乱挖吧
like a bull in a china shop.
亚历山大医生 你们这里有退伍军医吗
Dr. Alexander, do you have any veteran doctors here?
TC·卡拉翰是其中的佼佼者
Uh, T.C. Callahan is one of our best.
-你在哪当兵 卡拉翰 -游骑兵团
- Who were you with, Callahan? - Ranger Regiment.
那就上吧 游骑兵
Then, Ranger, lead the way.
好的
Okay.
很好 我一会就派个护士去帮你准备
Very well. I'll have a nurse sent in shortly to prep you.
卡拉翰医生 出来说句话
Dr. Callahan, a word.
没问题 我马上回来
Sure. Back in a moment.
参议员 我很快就回来
Senator, I will be right back.
我不知道你今晚上来上班 TC
I had no idea you were working here tonight, T.C.,
其实我根本不知道你还来不来了
or at all, for that matter.
这是医院 不是酒店
You know, this is a hospital, not a hotel.
你不能随心所欲想来就来想走就走
You don't just get to come and go as you please.
情况会变 斯科特
Circumstances change, Scott.
你得根据情况而改变
You gotta change with them.
你应该比其他人更应该明白这一点
You of all people should know that.
做手术才是正确的选择 你知道的
Surgery's the right call in there, and you know it.
-你也知道的 -我们就放松一下行吗
- And you know it, too. - How about we just take a breath?
我们这里有位大名鼎鼎的患者
We have a high-profile patient in there that needs to be
-要把他治好送出院 -没错
- treated and moved out. -Yeah.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
是吗 希望如此
Yeah? Well, you better hope so,
参议员能不能走路全靠你了
'cause the Senator's ability to walk might depend on it.
我不管你和斯科特之间的烂摊子
I'm not dealing with this crap between you and Scott.
他从来都不喜欢我 以后也不会喜欢我
Look, he's never liked me, never will.
斯科特就是这样罢了
That's just Scott being Scott.
不 斯科特是在为这家医院着想
No, that's Scott looking out for this hospital.
太好了 我是想帮他
Great. I'm trying to help him.
好吧 现在需要你帮我
Okay. Now I need you to help me.
我需要排班
I have to make schedules for the staff,
我需要给患者指派医生
I have to assign doctors to patients,
我不能根据
and I can't do that
当天晚上谁想上班来决定
based on who just decides to show up that night.
TC 你要回答我
T.C., I need to know.
你到底想不想留在这里
Do you wanna be here or don't you?
说实话 我也不知道
I honestly don't know.
阿纳尼娅 跟我说说吧
Ananya, why don't you share something with me?
你为什么对阿诺德这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Arnold?
怎么可能不感兴趣
How can you not be?
他是个退伍兵 还是未来州长
He's an army vet who's about to be our next governor.
再过四年 可能他已经去华盛顿任职了
Four years after that, who knows? Maybe Washington.
可能你只是有军人情结而已
Maybe you just have a thing for men in uniform.
我离开部队以后就没有了
Not since I left the Army.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表