剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
其实 没有滥用药物的迹象
In fact, there's no evidence of drug use whatsoever.
有时我们必须越过现象看本质
Sometimes we must look beyond what we've already seen.
制♥造♥噱头你开心吗
Enjoy your little media stunt?
不是关于我
It wasn't about me.
而是让麦克得到他需要的治疗
It's about getting Mac the care that he needs.
听起来你说得对
Looks like you were right.
他的肿瘤正在出血
His tumor is hemorrhaging.
他需要手术 否则就会死
He needs surgery, or he will die.
他的癌症已经到晚期了
His cancer's terminal.
毫无疑问
The issue isn't really in doubt.
要是他能挺过手术的话 这还是个大问题
If he survived an operation, and that's a big "if,"
我们给他争取九个月 最多十二个月
we bought him 9 months, 12 months tops.
那个人把一生大部分时间都奉献给了我们
That man has given more of his life serving us.
也许是这样的 但现在情况是
That may be, but there comes a point
手术对双方都不可行
where surgery is no longer feasible for either party.
所以你就任由这个人死掉 因为什么
So...you're just gonna let this man die because what?
他的账户里缺了几块钱
His bank account's a couple bucks short?
你以为你了解我
You think you know me?
读读看
Read it.
亲爱的卡明斯医生
"Dear Dr. Cummings,
我叫杰西 我六岁了
"my name is Jesse, I am 6 years old,
我妈妈快死了
"and my mommy is dying.
她得了癌症
"She has the cancer inside,
我写信给你是想请问你能不能
and I'm writing to ask you if you can --"
请救救我妈妈 爱你的杰西
"Please save my mommy. Love, Jesse."
今天刚收到的
Just got this today.
我还有几百封这样的信
I have a hundred more just like it.
我的登记册里写满了等着动手术的患者
My book is filled with patients waiting for surgery
他们每个人都有像这样催人泪下的故事
with stories just as heartbreaking as that one.
抱歉 我没意识到你
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you --
因为你从来都没有站在我的角度想过
That's because you've never walked in my shoes.
我每天都要做出艰难抉择 决定孰生孰死
I make hard decisions every day, deciding who lives or who dies.
你告诉我
So -- so please tell me,
为什么我要把你朋友排在杰西的妈妈前面
why should I bump your friend here ahead of little Jesse's mom?
你想要什么
Well, what do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
在你管理下 所有离开的人都能回去工作
Everyone who left, back to work with you in charge.
我几年前读到过你的计划
I read your plans from a few years back.
你和我对这里的构想差不多
You're not that far off from what I'd like to do with this place.
所有人包括陶福吗
Does everyone include Topher?
不 他不是交易的一部分
No. It's not a part of the deal.
他是这家医院的主心骨
He's the heart and soul of this hospital.
这家医院不需要主心骨
This hospital doesn't need a heart and soul.
它需要的是领导
It needs a leader.
所有人都回去工作 不包括陶福
So everyone back to work, no Topher,
不然我就不给你朋友做手术
or I won't operate on your friend.
现在决定权在你 所以趁我的提议还有效
The ball's in your court, so do something with it...
快采取行动
before my offer expires.
待在那别动
Stay where you are!
-有布丽的消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Bri? - No.
我们等着你们呢
Hey, we're waiting for you guys.
有10人死亡 至少12人骨折或受皮肉伤
We got 10 dead, at least a dozen with crush fractures and wounds.
-发生什么了 -还在发生
- What happened? - Still happening.
有一列过山车脱轨
One of the coasters flew off the track,
第二列反转悬在空中
a second got stuck inverted.
我们的人正在上去救他们
Sending our responders up there for 'em now.
需要我们做什么
Where do you need us?
要是能帮我们分类伤员就真是帮大忙了
Taking care of triage would be a huge help.
好 我们这就去
Yeah, yeah. No, we're on it.
好了 各位 听好
Okay, everybody, listen up!
能听见我说话的 举手
If you can hear me, raise your hand!
好 要是能走的话 就去入口
Good. If you can walk, head to the entrance
等待处置
and wait for treatment.
-保罗 拿着 -好的
- Paul, here. - Sure.
有一处急救人员区域
This is an area for first responders...
莫莉 莫莉 布丽是跟你在一起吧
Mollie. Mollie, please tell me you have Bri with you.
是 谢天谢地 好 谢谢 谢谢
You do. Oh, thank God. Okay. Thank you, thank you.
瑞克在工作吗 好
And Rick's at work? Okay.
好了 我得走了
All right, um, I gotta get going.
你告诉她我爱她 好
Make sure you tell her I love her. Okay.
好 你也是 好
All right, yeah, you, too. Okay.
再次检查血氧饱和度和生命体征
Check the levels and vitals one more time.
麦克还活着 太神奇了
It's amazing Mac was still alive.
是啊 他活下来了
Yeah. He's a survivor.
那你呢 你感觉如何
So how about you? How are you doing?
我们过去几天
You know, we haven't really talked that much
-没怎么聊过 -是啊 我感觉很糟
- in the past few days. - Yeah, I've been better.
这些混乱 安妮经历的这些事
All this chaos and everything that's going on with Annie.
她怎么样了
Yeah. How's she doing?
为了过活而做她需要做的
Doing what she needs to do to get by.
就像其他人一样吧
Just like everyone else, I guess.
这话是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
你没和陶福一起回来工作
Well, you came back to work here without Topher.
所以说你同意了朱利安的条件 不是吗
So you agreed to Julian's terms, right?
不 我说谎了
No. I lied.
-什么 -我说了他想听的话
- What? - I told him what he wanted to hear
为了能让麦克接受手术
just so I can get the surgery for Mac.
斯科特 我不确定自己能否替他工作
Scott, I don't know if I could actually work for that man.
尤其在他那样对待陶福之后 我只是...
I mean, especially after what he did to Topher. I just...
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - Sure.
对朱利安说谎 在媒体前和他起冲突
Lying to Julian, confronting him in front of the press like that,
你开始不那么像乔丹
you're starting to seem a lot less like Jordan
反而越来越像TC了
and a lot more like T.C.
是啊 也许TC正确的概率
Yeah. Well, maybe T.C. was right more often
比我们想象得更高
than we gave him credit for.
TC是个绝对的讨厌鬼
T.C.'s a total pain in the ass.
他确实是
Yes, he is.
-但他让患者得到了所需的照料 -是的
- But he gets his patients the care that they need. - Yeah.
我觉得自己墨守成规太久了
I feel like I have been coloring inside of the lines for so long
这让我得到了什么
and what's it gotten me?
我中过枪 遭遇爆♥炸♥
I've been shot at, blown up,
差点丧命的次数多到我数不过来
almost killed more times than I can count.
我失去了一个孩子 失去了很多朋友
I've lost a baby, sunk relationships,
也许我不该这样继续下去了
I feel like maybe I need to do things differently.
我倒不这么想
Yeah, not so much for me.
我觉得经历了过去这一年
I feel like after everything this past year,
我只需要安稳的生活
I just need some stability.
所以你就和黑武士搭上了吗
So is that why you hitched your wagon to Darth Vader over there?
我需要安家落户
I need to put down some roots.
如果朱利安能给我这个机会
And if Julian is the person who is gonna give me
那就这样吧
the opportunity to do that, then so be it...
希望你别介意
if that's okay with you.
我去看看麦克
I'm gonna go check on Mac.
谢谢你表现得这么冷静
Hey, thanks for being cool with everything.
我有什么资格来评判呢
Eh, who am I to judge?
再说了 你到头来还是和我在同一个地方
Besides, you ended up in the same place as me...
困在这里 又总往外看
on the inside, looking out.
-你说什么呢 -罢♥工♥啊
- What are you talkin' about? - The walkout.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的生存现状
Our living situation.
我们所有人当室友什么的
You know, all of us sort of being roomies.
室友吗 等下
Roomies? Wait.
-你要搬去和保罗同住吗 -是啊 你也是吧
- You're moving in with Paul? - Yeah, you, too, right?
据我所知 你就没离开过
From what I hear, you never leave.
他这么说的吗
He said that?
不 没有 我只是...
Uh, no. No, no, I just, uh...
瑞瓦拉医生 梅尔文的结果出来了
Dr. Rivera. Melvin's results came back.
K2 合成大♥麻♥结果呈阳性
Positive for K2, synthetic marijuana.
不算什么新闻了 凯恩
Not exactly a news flash, Cain.
是啊 我更关注那些未被发现的真♥相♥
Yeah, I... I'm more interested in the truth that's not being seen.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表