剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
但她一接电♥话♥我就把电♥话♥拿进来
But I'll bring in the phone as soon as she answers.
在你看来那不奇怪吗
Doesn't that seem weird to you?
到现在她妈都没打电♥话♥什么的
Mom hasn't called in yet or anything?
她刚刚说了她妈在工作
She just said her mom was at work.
当你得知你的孩子在急诊室的时候
You wouldn't drop everything as soon as you find out
你难道不会放下手头所有的事情吗
your kid's in the ER?
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
少些阴谋论 多工作
Less conspiracy, more work.
叫斯科特过来 让他做个超声心动图
Get Scott in here, have him do an ECHO.
我得去看另一个患者了
I've got to see another patient.
-乔斯林 -怎么了 医生
- Jocelyn? - Yes, doctor?
帮我把这个送到化验室
Run this down to the lab for me.
-我需要做个涂片革兰氏染色 -好的 医生
- I need a gram stain stat. - Yes, doctor.
哥们 对不起 我不...
Bud, I'm so sorry. I -- I didn't --
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我...
I --
他在喷垃圾话 我应该知道的
He was talking trash. I should've known.
我应该自己和他打的
I should've rolled with him myself.
你们好 有人需要插导管吗
Hello? Someone needs a catheter?
肯尼需要
Uh...Kenny here.
你好 肯尼
Hi, Kenny.
我是贝拉·卡明斯医生
I'm Dr. Bella Cummings.
贝拉 保罗的姐姐贝拉
Bella, as in "Paul's sister, Bella"?
就是我
That's me.
很抱歉我们是在这样的情况下见面
I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances.
能麻烦你出去吗
Could you step out, please?
给他点隐私
Give the man some privacy?
好
All right.
好了 肯尼 深呼吸就好
All right, Kenny, just take a few deep breaths.
我很快就搞定了
I'll have this done in no time.
我知道你在急诊室工作
So, I understand you work in the ER.
我的第二个家
My home away from home.
我花了那么多时间照顾别人
And I'm spending so much time taking care of people,
你从来都没想过你会躺在这里
you never think you'd end up lying here.
有很多人关心你
Well, you have a lot of people who care about you --
像我弟弟保罗就是其中之一
like my brother Paul.
他也很关心你
Well, he cares about you, too.
一直在我们耳边念叨 贝拉贝拉的
That's all we've been hearing -- Bella, Bella, Bella.
你知道吗
You -- You know what? Um...
你能给我点时间
Yo, could you just give me a minute
那啥 你知道的
just to, you know,
从心理上准备好接受插管
just mentally prepare for this -- this intrusion?
-不能 -不能
- No. - No?
但是 你一定是在开玩笑
But -- - You've got to be kidding me.
我已经做好了
I'm already done.
什么
What?
做好了
That -- That's it?
我告诉过你我很厉害的
I told you I was good.
听我说
Look...
我知道这很艰难
I know this is really, really tough.
但是保罗告诉我的关于你的一切
But everything Paul tells me about you
让我知道你会用力量和尊严克服这一切的
tells me that you will handle this with strength and dignity.
卡明斯医生
Dr. Cummings?
创伤一室需要你的帮忙
They're asking for you in Trauma 1.
好了 肯尼 放松点
All right, Kenny, just relax.
我叫你的医生回来
I'll get your doc back in here.
血压70/38
BP is 70/38.
挂两单位O型阴性血 马上做血红蛋白检测
Hang two units of O-neg and then send a STAT hemoglobin.
他没有吸入足够的氧气
Yeah, he's not getting enough oxygen.
-你得给他做手术 -有什么我能帮忙的
- You have to take him to surgery. - How can I help?
创伤重点超声结果阳性
Positive FAST.
我们因为心脏发作漏掉了
We missed it because of a heart attack.
-我能看一下吗 -可以
- May I? - Yeah,
但我得带他去手术室
but I need to get him up to the OR
准备剖腹探查止血了
for an ex-lap to stop the bleeding.
不用了 他腹部里的不是血
No, you don't. That's not blood in his abdomen.
-是尿液 -不可能只是膀胱穿孔
- It's urine. - No way that's just a perforated bladder.
想想吧 保罗 血红蛋白指数是12
Think about it, Paul. Hemoglobin is 12.
他在输液后变得不稳定
He became unstable after all of the IV fluids.
只有一种办法能弄清楚原因了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
-诊断性腹腔灌洗 -你得缓解他腹腔的压力
- A DPL? - You need to relieve the pressure
这样他就能呼吸了
in his abdomen so that he can breathe,
之后你和贝拉可以在手术室修复他的膀胱
then you and Bella can repair his bladder in the OR.
如果你们愿意的话
That's if you're willing to do it.
当然 我只是需要手术...
Of course, I just need surgical --
权限 好的 斯科特已经许可了
Privileges, yes. Scott's already granted them.
-好 -医生
- Okay. - Doctor?
准备好进行诊断性腹腔灌洗
Placing the DPL.
小心
Careful.
做得好 兄弟
Nice work, bro.
现在送他进手术室
Now let's get him to the OR.
她可真是厉害的鸡鸡检查器
She's a damn pecker checker.
是啊 现在我们知道为什么保罗总是说她是个外科医生了
Yeah, now we know why Paul always calls her a surgeon.
他没事的
He's cool.
我的格斗士怎么样了
How's my brawler?
[指一个环境中的男性人数绝对超过了女性]
这里是在开香肠派对
Sausage fest in here.
因为你他才在这的
You're the reason he's in here.
他知道 他就是来这里慰问的
He knows. He's here to pay his respects.
洛克
Locke?
对不起 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
我...
I, um...
看这个
Hey, look at this.
我脑袋也挂彩了
I got my bell rung, too.
这里的医生阴我 害我缝了五针
Five stitches 'cause doc here cheap-shotted me.
我阴你
I cheap-shotted you?!
算了吧
Hey, let it go.
他是来这向肯尼道歉的
He's here to apologize to Kenny.
那就让他道歉 然后快滚
Then tell him to apologize and get out.
没事的
It's cool.
这种事也可能发生在你身上
This could just as easily have been you.
是吗 但我希望你能好起来
I doubt that, but I hope -- I hope you get better.
伙计们 我能单独跟他们谈谈吗
Hey, guys. Can I get a minute?
好 我带洛克去做CT
Sure. I got to get Locke to a CT.
撑住 肯尼
Hang in there, Kenny.
谢谢 麦克
Thanks, Mac.
好消息
Good news.
X光片显示没有骨折或脱位
No fractures or dislocations on the X-rays.
摔坏了可是要扣你工资的
They're gonna dock your pay for that.
不是手滑 是拿不住
It didn't slip, I couldn't hold it.
我的胳膊越来越没力气了
My -- my arms are getting weak.
把胳膊抬起来
Hey, raise your -- raise your arms up for me.
握紧我的手指
Squeeze my fingers.
握紧
Squeeze 'em.
斯科特 越来越严重了
Scott, it's getting worse!
斯科特
Scott?!
越来越糟糕了 怎么了
It's getting w-- What's happening?!
类固醇马上就起效
Hey, the steroids are going to kick in in a bit.
下一步是给你做磁共振
Next step is, we're gonna go get you an MRI.
检查脊髓损伤
For -- for spinal cord damage?!
我打球时伤了后背
I -- I hurt my back playing ball, yo!
我不能瘫痪
I can't be paralyzed!
-我不能瘫痪 -没事的 肯尼
- I can't be paralyzed! - It's okay, Kenny.
给类固醇一点时间发挥效力
Just give the steroids some time to kick in.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, folks!
把撬棒拿出去 打开钱包
Get those crowbars out and open up your wallets.
这是为泰德和他家人
This is for Ted and his family.
我要看到杰克逊肖像的美钞[20$] 不要林肯的[5$]
And I want to see Jacksons, not Lincolns.
胸片显示有肺水肿
Chest X-ray shows a pulmonary edema.
那是什么
What are those?
十二岁的孩子得鹿角形肾结石
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表