剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- So buy them yourself. - Uh, Shannon?
我不想让他们失望 我太爱他们了
I don't wanna disappoint them. I love them too much.
有时候让你所爱的人失望
Sometimes disappointing the people you love
是生活的一部分
is a part of life.
很糟糕 但这是你的生活
It sucks, but it's your life.
你得做对自己而言正确的事
You have to do what's right for you.
香农
Shannon.
我是说错了什么吗
Wow, uh, did I say something wrong?
没有 完全没有
No, no, no. Not at all.
很抱歉 她有时候有些咄咄逼人
Sorry about that. She can be a little intense.
不管了 我们准备好
Anyways, let's check this out
-然后去做检查 -好吧
- and then get those tests running. - Okay.
我们会尽快让你出院 好吗
And get you out of here as quick as possible, okay?
安全
We're clear.
-注意头 -好的
- Watch his head. - Aah!
小心
Careful.
左腿受枪伤 里根 检查一下
All right. GSW left leg. Reagan, take a look.
只伤到了软组织 长官
Just soft tissue, Sir.
用绷带包扎起来
Okay, slap an Israeli bandage on it.
我们得给他止血
We gotta stop this bleeding.
他有根血管爆裂了 我们需要烧灼止血
Yeah, he's burst a blood vessel. We gotta cauterize it.
用什么
With what?
怀特 今天毕业的人有你认识的吗
Uh, Wyatt, you know anyone who graduated today?
我认识其中的很多人 我是个老师
Yeah, I know a lot of them. I'm a teacher.
这真是个悲剧
This is a tragedy.
我也不关心毕业典礼的演讲者
You know, I didn't care for the commencement speaker either,
但今天无论他们想证明什么
but what they've done betrays whatever point
他们的所作所为都背弃了初衷
they're trying to make.
有时费尽口舌 不知还该说些什么
Yeah, sometimes when you run out of things to say,
这时你的愤怒才最响亮
your anger speaks the loudest.
你是教什么的
What do you teach?
历史 怎么了
History. Why?
记得那些内战故事吗 那些需要截肢的人
Remember those Civil War stories about amputees biting down
通过咬紧牙关来忍♥受疼痛
on bullets during surgery to deal with the pain?
咬紧牙关
Yes. Start bitin'.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait...
没有特警
There's no SWAT.
那里还有个急救员 我们得过去
We have a medic out there. We gotta move.
掩护能挡子弹 而躲起来不能
Okay. Cover stops bullets. Concealment doesn't.
我们需要掩护
We need cover.
好吧
Okay.
我是亚历山大医生 这是阿纳维医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Alexander. This is Dr. Anawi.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
尼克 我腹部中枪了
Nick. I've been shot in the abdomen.
让我看看
Okay, let me see.
他没法走出去
He's not walking out of here.
也许我们也是
Maybe we aren't either.
来这里
Hey. Come here.
-什么情况 -他多处受到枪伤
- What's the problem? - This man has multiple GSWs.
我们得转移他 否则他会出血过多而死的
We have to get him out of here or he'll bleed out.
还有吗
Anything else?
我今天要把警♥察♥送上天
I'm putting wings on pigs today.
看到她拿枪对着你们在 你们还好吗
Saw she was flagging you. You guys okay?
-现在好多了 谢谢 -你们出来没有掩护
- Much better now. Thank you. - You went out without an escort.
不能那样做
You can't do that.
过来
Come on.
-她还活着 -活不久了
- She's still alive. - Not for long.
让她自生自灭吧
And I say let nature take its course.
在这儿我们不那样做
We don't do that here.
数字是倒着的
The numbers are backwards.
得克萨斯州 圣安东尼奥市警局
他们已经渗入执法人员中了
They've infiltrated law enforcement.
我们现在无法分清好人和坏人
We don't know who the good guys are at the moment.
你们还看见其他警♥察♥了吗
You guys see any other cops?
没有
None, no.
传话下去
Okay, pass it on.
让警♥察♥把左边袖子卷起来
Tell the other cops to roll up their left sleeve.
口头传述 不要广播 去吧
Word of mouth only. No radio. Go!
-遵命 -我们还能救活她
- Yes, Sir. - We can still save her.
带她去伤员分诊
Let's take her to triage.
来
Come on.
真的吗 这是给我的
Wait, really? This is mine.
当然
Of course.
肯尼 最近事情太多了 还没有机会
Kenny, with all this craziness, I haven't had a chance
正式欢迎你成为我家的一员
to officially welcome you into my family.
-谢谢 卡明斯医生 -叫我朱利安
- Thanks, Dr. Cummings. - Ah, call me Julian.
朱利安 我喜欢
Okay. Julian, I appreciate that.
你让我想起我年轻的时候
You remind me of myself at a younger age.
靠自己的力量起家 而不是靠别人
Pulled up by the bootstraps, not dependent on anyone else.
我对我的孩子太温和了
I was too soft on my kids.
把他们惯坏了
Spoiled them rotten.
他们很幸运有你这个父亲
They were lucky to have you.
帮我告诉他们一声吧
Well, do me a favor and let them know.
我会的
I will.
继续好好干
Keep up the good work.
你还有很大的潜能
I see a lot of potential in you.
也许有一天你能从护士
Maybe one day you walk through these doors in a suit
升级为医生
instead of scrubs.
你现在可是卡明斯家族的一员了
You're a Cummings by proxy now.
-儿子 -爸
- Oh, hey, son. - Dad.
肯尼 你知道这块手表
Kenny. Hey, you realize that that's just more than
还代表着别的含义吧
just a watch, right?
什么意思
How do you mean?
最好是成为家庭一员
It's best to be a part of the family,
但不要管家族企业的事情
but stay away from the family business,
这样的礼物会让你卷入很多不必要的事情
and gifts like that just end up getting you sucked in even more.
也许我就想参与其中
Well, maybe I wanna get sucked in.
自从我向你姐姐求婚后
That man has been nothing but full of love and supportive
他很关心我 也很支持我
since I proposed to your sister.
他说我有潜能
He said I have potential.
我知道这对你来说只是应酬话
Now I know that may be lip service to you,
但对我来说意义很大 不好意思
but it means something to me. So if you'll excuse me,
我只剩下五分钟的休息时间了
I only have five minutes left on my break.
混♥蛋♥ 你以为你在救我 救你自己吧
Think you're saving me, bitch? Save yourselves.
你们全都是帝♥国♥主♥义♥国家的手下
You're all just pawns of the imperialist state!
能说出这样的话也是蠢得可爱
Lovely manner on this one.
是啊 真是个小甜心
Yeah, she's a real sweetheart.
波恩
Boon.
胁腹下部有一个入口伤
You have an entry wound on the lower flank.
射出口在腹前
Exit wound, anterior abdomen.
大学一直无视我们的抗♥议♥
This university ignored our protest.
所以我们不再寻求正义 而是取代正义
So we stopped asking for justice and decided to take it.
权力应该把握在平民而不是帝♥国♥主♥义♥手中
We vote where the power is, and our power's in the streets.
鼻子整得很好
Honey, that's a top-of-the-line nose job.
但在我看来你一点也不酷
You don't look very street to me.
胸腔没有杂音
Chest is clear.
脉搏很弱 很可能是低血压
Weak pulse, probably hypotensive.
开始静脉注射
Let's start some IV fluids.
这里有生理盐水 我们也干不了别的了
Here's some NS. There's nothing more we can do here.
腹部僵硬
Her abdomen's rigid.
波恩 确定救护车的到达时间
Boon, get an ETA on the ambulance.
那里根和别的人呢
What about Reagan and the sirs?
我们不能把他们留在这里
We can't just leave them here.
照做就行
This is not a discussion.
-不要落下任何一个人 -波恩
- Never leave a man behind. - Boon!
-我会找到他们的 -波恩
- I'll find 'em. - Boon!
你还挺顽强的
All right, you are one tough customer.
把这句话跟我妻子说
Tell that to my wife.
在她眼里 搞学术的人都吃不了苦
Obstinance and academia are not synonymous in her eyes.
你结婚多久了 一年
How long you been married? A year.
我们最近在着手留下遗产
We recently embarked on building our legacy.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表