剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我怀念你在保留地的日子
I miss you on the Rez.
听说你不会从叙利亚回来了
I hear you will never come back from Syria.
我得回来处理些事
I had to come back here and tie up a few things,
但几周后我就会回去
but I'm gonna go back in a couple weeks.
天啊 我绝不会回那了
Oh, man, I'm never going back there.
我受够伊♥拉♥克♥了
Iraq was enough for me.
好了 快到了
All right, we're almost there.
TC 有劳了
Hey, T.C., do the honors?
好啊 福特 要哪面
Of course. Ford, call it.
正面
Oh. Uh, heads.
很遗憾
Sorry, man.
看来破门时你得打头阵了
Looks like you're first in the breach.
好了 各位 行动吧
All right, everybody, it's go time.
等等 你还没跟瑞克说你申请了游骑兵学校吗
Wait, you haven't told Rick you applied to Ranger school?
你要离开三到六个月啊
You'll be gone like three to six months.
没有 因为我还不确定想不想去
No, because I'm not even sure I want to go.
你18岁的时候就想去了
You've wanted to go since you were 18.
听着
Look.
当兵的人都想得到游骑兵领章
Everybody in the Army wants a Ranger tab,
你要么已经得到了 要么就是另有故事
so you either got your tab, or you got a story.
现在我是因为身为医生 不能当游骑兵
And right now, my story is I'm not a Ranger because I'm a doctor.
-故事很精彩 -对
- Pretty good story. - Yeah.
其实我要是去了 失败了
Truth is, if I go and fail,
我不知道自己能不能接受
I'm not sure I could live with that.
你得在什么时候前做决定
When do you have to decide by?
下周
Next week.
乔丹说没问题
Jordan says it's cool.
我走后她会让凯恩顶替我当总住院医师
She'll have Cain cover as chief resident for me when I'm gone.
总之我还有个病患等着做CT
But, anyway, I got a patient up for a CT.
十分钟后去那找我
Meet me there in 10.
你不是该跟斯科特在丹佛
Yeah, but weren't you supposed to be in Denver with Scott
-参加董事会吗 -计划有变
- for the board meeting? - Change of plans.
他要我留下来 让我负责额外的手术
He asked me to stay, keep an extra surgeon on hand,
我也不介意
and I don't mind.
反正我喜欢待在这
I like being here, anyway.
怎么样 卡明斯医疗集团
What's up, Cummings Medical Group?
老样子
Same old, same old.
保罗 麻烦你在这些
Hey, Paul, would you mind, uh, signing
-病患出院表上签个字 -好 没问题
- some of these patient release forms? - Yeah, not at all.
好
Okay.
急诊室需要做床边X光 急诊室需要床边X光
Portable X-ray to E.R. Portable X-Ray to E.R.
范德普尔 范德普尔
Vanderpool. Vanderpool.
范德普尔
你就住在那里吧 小贝
Isn't that where you're staying, B?
-上周我开车送她到那了 -别说了
- See, I dropped her off last week. - Must have dropped it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 你俩 你们俩居然
Oh, my God, you t-- you are -- you two are --
-没 -有
- No. - Yes.
这
It's --
抱歉给以这种方式给你一刀痛快
I'm sorry to rip off the Band-Aid this way,
但既然你知道了
but now that you know --
我本来打算告诉你的 兄弟
Look, I was gonna tell you, man.
是吗 你本来打算告诉我
Yeah? You were gonna tell me.
所以上周 你并没有到德鲁家凑合借住
So -- so last week, you weren't crashing with Drew.
你是跑我姐姐那「凑合」去了
You were crashing with my sister.
大家都是成年人了
Oh, we are grown-ass adults.
想做什么就做什么
We can do whatever we want to do.
别跟我说话
Oh, don't even t-talk to me.
你是说所有员工和住院医生的评估吗
So you're saying all staff and resident evaluations?
为什么
I mean, why?
谁会泄露那些信息啊
Who would leak that kind of stuff?
不知道
Not sure.
或许是某个不满的病患或员工
Maybe a disgruntled patient or employee.
评估委员会
医院
好 涉及整个卡明斯医疗集团吗
Okay, so it's Cummings Medical Group wide?
对 已经在丹佛引起骚乱了 做好准备吧
Yeah. It's started causing chaos here in Denver, so get ready.
你可能会遇到一些愤怒的员工
You might have some angry staffers on your hands.
乔丹
Jordan!
是啊 我感觉到了 再联♥系♥
Yeah, I'm sensing that. I'll call you back.
「瑞瓦拉医生注意不集中 缺乏活力
"Dr. Rivera lacks focus and drive.
把个人问题发泄到病患身上
Projects personal issues onto patients.
说三道四 言辞苛刻」
Makes inappropriate and judgmental comments."
香农 我要
Shannon, I-I was gonna --
「或许她得在严格监督下继续住院医培养计划」
"She may continue her residency program under close supervision."
真的吗 乔丹
Really, Jordan?
我本来要安排见面跟你谈谈这事
I was going to schedule a meeting with you so that we could discuss this.
是吗 还等什么啊
Oh, yeah? What were you waiting for?
跟凯恩亲热的间隙抽空跟我谈吗
Fit me in between banging sessions with Cain?
就是这样 我说的就是这个
Hey. Right there -- - that's what I'm talking about.
就是这种毒舌让你惹上麻烦的
Those are the kind of comments that get you in trouble.
乔丹 找间病房♥
Jordan, I need a room.
这有个服用薄血药造成肠胃出血的病患
I got an active GI bleeder on blood thinners.
送她去创伤四室 我很快就来
Let's get her to Trauma 4. I'll be right there.
我认识这位病患 她是琼·弗雷利
I know this patient. It's Joan Fraley.
她安装起搏器和支架时我治疗过她
I treated her when she got her pacemaker and stent put in.
-那是凯恩的病患吧 -对 但我接手了
- That was Cain's patient, right? - Yeah, I'm jumping in on this.
就这样 希望你没意见
That is, if it's okay with you.
血压100/50 脉搏85
BP's 100 over 50. Pulse is 85.
她断断续续吐了好几次血了
She had multiple episodes of bloody emesis.
我给她静脉注射了 服了四毫克的枢复宁
I put in an IV and gave her four of Zofran.
好 谢谢 莎拉 交给我们吧
Okay. Thanks, Sara. We got it from here.
拿个输血包过来 开始滴注泮托拉唑
Uh, send a transfusion panel, and start a Protonix drip.
弗雷利女士 我是瑞瓦拉医生
Ms. Fraley, I'm Dr. Rivera.
-我之前治疗过你 -不 怎么又是你
- I treated you before. - Oh, no. Not you.
凯恩在哪
Where's Cain?
抱歉 他这周不在
Sorry, but he's not here this week.
我是亚历山大医生
Uh, but my name is Dr. Alexander.
我是主治医师总监督
I'm the supervising attending.
我希望你来做决定
I hope you call the shots
因为这位紫发小妞上次差点搞死我
'cause little miss purple hair here nearly killed me last time.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
是啊 不只是你不信任我
Yeah. You're not the only one.
我可以向你保证瑞瓦拉医生是位杰出的医生
I can assure you that Dr. Rivera is an outstanding doctor,
她也会给你最好的治疗
and she is going to give you excellent care.
一定要盯紧她
Just keep an eye on her.
别担心 她会的
Don't worry. She is.
有需要就跟我说
Let me know if you need anything.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
破门手就位
Breacher ready.
福特
Ford!
找掩护
Take cover!
进去 小心 小心
Coming in! Watch out! Watch out!
多名警官受伤
Multiple officers down.
马上派救援直升机过来
I need a helicopter medevac now.
快
Now!
-肯尼 怎么了 -是起搏器
- Kenny, what's going on? - It's the pacer.
速度越来越快 停不下来
It's going faster and faster. I can't stop it.
他好像要...
Looks like he's about to --
好了 他室颤了
All right. It put him in v-fib!
脉搏恢复了
He's got a pulse.
恢复窦性心律了 谢了
Back in sinus. Thanks, man.
到底怎么了 肯尼
Yeah. What the hell happened, Kenny?
不知道 你也看到了
I don't know. You saw it.
机器自己除颤了
The machine defibrillated on its own.
我也差点休克了
Almost shocked me, too.
你是说是机器自己的主意
You're saying it made up its own mind?
只是台电脑 肯尼 不可能那样的
It's a computer, Kenny. It doesn't work like that.
对 我说的就是这个
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you saying?
我是说或许你该多花点心思
I'm saying maybe you should pay attention
在你的工作上
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表