剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Ham, eggs, coffee.
看看马桶 都在里面了
Check the toilet. It's all there.
听说还喝了五杯冰伏特加
Along with five vodkas on ice, I heard.
「流浪者」完虐「海盗」
The Rangers swept the Pirates.
我只是庆祝...
I was celebra--
恭喜
Congratulations.
听起来是食物中毒
Uh, sounds like food poisoning.
我以前也食物中毒过
I've had food poisoning before.
-跟这不一样 -好吧
- It wasn't like this. - Okay.
我的手和脸都麻了
My face and hands are like pins and needles.
好的 先 先坐下休息好吗
Okay, okay. Let's just -- just take a seat, all right?
医生 医生 能跟你谈谈吗
Doctor? Doctor, can I talk to you?
你说
Yeah.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
其他乘客也出现了这种症状
He's not the only sick passenger.
-你没事吧 -没事没事
- Hey, are you feeling okay? - Yeah, yeah.
-好好好 -这是怎么回事
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - What is this?
某种急性胃炎
Acute gastro of some kind.
类似邮轮病毒那种吗
Like a cruise ship bug?
不知道 没有共同联♥系♥
I don't know. There's no common thread.
不是食物 不是地点
It's not food, not travel.
会不会是空气传播
Do you think it's airborne?
如果是 那真的就麻烦了
Well, if it is, we're all in trouble.
给 上面列的药找到越多越好
Here, try to find as many of these meds as you can.
紧急药箱是用来处理
The emergency med-kit's designed
少数乘客生病的 这种大规模的不行
for a few passengers, but nothing like this.
-就剩这些呕吐袋了 -好
- These are the last of the -- of the air sick bags. - Oh, good.
盥洗室已经吐得溢出来了
We're six deep in the lavatories,
-还有14A的乘客说他失明了 -好
- and the -- the man in 14A says that he can't see. - Okay.
-安德鲁 德鲁 -怎么
- Andrew? Drew? -Yeah?
坐我后面的男人说
The man sitting behind me says he feels like
他感觉牙齿松动
his teeth are falling out.
他妻子把皮肤都挠烂了
And his wife is scratching so hard her skin is bleeding.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
走 去基地那头
Let's go! Other side of the base.
所有人都进战壕
I need everybody to get to the bunkers!
动起来 快快快
Let's go! Come on, go! Go!
走
Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
X光结果如何
What do the X-rays show?
弹头还在
The warhead's still attached.
什么
What?
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
不 下士 你不会死
No, Corporal, you're not gonna die.
我今天不想死 而且我会陪着你
I don't want to die today, and I'm gonna stay with you.
我们一起解决此事 好吗
We're in this together, okay?
艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Erik? Erik?
-我在 -打电♥话♥
- Hey. I'm here. - Call --
我会的 我会的 我保证
I will. I will, I promise.
该休息了 睡一会儿吧
Time to rest. Let's go to sleep.
-爆♥炸♥物处理小组正在准备 -好 谢谢
- EOD tech's suiting up. - Okay. Thank you.
他是怎么被送进来的
How the hell was he brought in?
这完全有违规定
This is completely against protocol.
我想是医护兵
Well, I think our corpsman here
决定不告诉救援小组炸♥弹♥的事
decided not to tell the evac team about the bomb.
所以他们才没把他扔在路边等死
That's why they didn't leave him on the side of the road to die.
简直疯了
This is crazy.
如果手雷爆♥炸♥ 加上这里的氧气管
If this grenade explodes, with the oxygen tanks,
-能炸掉半个基地 -他既然回来了
- it'll level half the base. - Well, look, he's here now,
我们就要尽力救他
so we're gonna do our best to save his life.
好吧 你接受 谢谢
All right. Take over. Thank you.
你确定你要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
-是的 -好吧 我去准备
- Yes, I am. - Fine, I'll scrub in.
不行 除非你先告诉我你怎么回事
No, not until you tell me what's going on with you.
我不能和我不信任的人合作
I'm not gonna operate with somebody I don't trust.
看看周围 TC 只剩我们了
Look around, T.C. We're it.
你想救这个人的命
You want to save this guy's life,
那不管你喜不喜欢 只有我能帮你
then, like it or not, I'm all you've got.
关键动作 关键动作
Oh, that's a big move right there! Big move!
夜班医生简直开挂了
The Night Shift is cooking with gas!
夜班队第一
加油 加油
他们已经来到了第二关
They have moved into second place!
三一神臂 灰色
圣安东尼奥夜班 大红
圣安东尼奥白班 青色
温切斯特 金黄
肯尼带领夜班队紧跟在三一神臂队之后
Kenny puts the Night Shift on the heels of Trinity Arms.
大家都很辛苦吧
Tough day for everybody, huh?
谢谢你们的支持
Thanks for all the support.
伙计
Hey, man.
肯尼 我只是想说 祝你好运
Kenny, I just wanted to say good luck, you know?
能给大家当牛做马我多么幸运
Yeah. Good on me for being the staff mule.
肯尼
Yo, Kenny!
时间飞逝
Your times are slipping.
你最好动作快点
You better move your ass.
管管你的女人 伙计
You got to get your shorty under control, man.
我真的快要受够她了
She's seriously getting on my last nerve.
好了 伙计
Okay, man.
她就是那样 你也知道的
That's just her, you know? You know how she is.
我是知道 但你有义务忍♥她 我没有
Yeah, but you -- you got to take it, man.
我没有 好吗
I don't. All right.
她又懒又笨 还特别话多
She's a slob, she talks too much,
而且她 她还不
she doesn't -- she doesn't put
把卫生纸放到纸盒里
the toilet paper back on the roll.
什么时候都能见到她到处溜达
Half the time, she's got you running around
比吉娃娃还闹人
like a Chihuahua.
她也该承担一部分房♥租了
Look, she needs to start paying rent
如果她非要整天赖在我们家 伙计
if she's gonna be around all the damn time, dude.
其实 我在考虑邀请她和我同居
Actually, I was thinking about asking her to move in.
拜托 伙计 这下好了
Oh, come on, man. Here we go.
保罗有了第一个正经女友
Paul's got his first "Real live girlfriend,"
都等不及住一起了
and he can't wait to play house.
说真的 伙计 你就这么急
Seriously, man, are you that whipped?
简直可悲
That's pathetic.
至少我有女朋友
At least I have a girlfriend.
那个谁怎么样了 克丽丝塔
What about, uh, Krista?
或者记得格温吗
Or remember Gwen?
是叫这个名字吧
Is that who it was?
要是也有家医院等着给我继承
Well, maybe they would've stuck around
也许她们也不会离开我
if I stood to inherit a hospital.
是吗 也许给你家医院
Right, right. Or you'd probably just lose it
也会像健身馆那样被你弄丢
like you lost the gym, right?
或者 像你总挂在嘴边吹的
Oh, or, no, that - nonexistent football career
从未存在的橄榄球生涯
you like to brag about.
你想嘲笑我 肯尼
You want to make fun of my life, Kenny?
现在是谁寄住在谁家
Who's sleeping on whose couch?
肯尼·福内特准备出发
Kenny Fournette is up next at the starting line!
所以你就要这样
So that's how it is, huh?
好
Okay.
你和你女朋友想过二人世界
You and your girl want your place to yourselves?
没问题
You got it.
我走
I'm out.
下一场比赛也一起交给你吧
You can run the next event, too.
保持体力 大家伙
Keep your strength up, big boy.
还用得着
You're gonna need it.
你怎么知道我喜欢这种游戏
How exactly do you know that I'm into this kind of thing?
因为我了解男人
Because I know men.
你是外科医生
You're a surgeon.
一切都需要在掌控之中
You always have to be in control.
所以在床上 就希望把控制权交出去
In bed, you want someone else to take the reins.
在外面当老大 在床上躺下面
Top in the streets, bottom in the sheets.
我这么厉害吗
Was I that good?
不
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表