剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I'll live. I need to find my friend, um...
她叫茜德·詹宁斯
Her name is Syd Jennings.
跟我一样也是医生 一米七八 头脑冷静
She's a doctor like me. 5'10", level-headed,
自作聪明
you know, smart mouth.
所以你俩的共同点不只是医生的身份
Oh, so doctor isn't the only thing you have in common.
我得找到她
I need to find her.
我们今天搜寻了三次 没发现女性
We've done three rescues today and found no women.
我不知道她在哪 我想其他人也不知道
I don't know where she is, and I doubt anyone else will.
他知道
He does.
要继续转吗
Shall we continue our tour?
要 抱歉 还以为你没这么快
Oh, yeah. Sorry. I thought you'd be longer.
女厕排了好长的队 我决定还是忍♥着吧
Well, the line at the ladies' was epic. I decided to hold it.
你喜欢做些手工艺吗
Arts and crafts kind of guy, are you?
坚质木材 让我想起了家乡
Palo Fierro. Reminds me of home.
-在哪 -南部的一座小镇
- Where's that? - Little town down south.
圣安东尼奥南部 肯定很小
South of San Antonio. Must be pretty small.
-谢谢你带我四处参观 -谢谢你加入
- Thanks for showing me around. - Thanks for pitching in.
留在这的正式员工几乎没人
The few of us on the regular staff who stayed on here
轮两个班
are working double shifts.
任何帮助我们都很感激
We appreciate any help we can get.
很高兴能帮到你们
Glad to be of service.
总之我们是最近才接收了这么多游客
We don't get a lot of travelers around here not until recently, anyway.
不同的医院 程序不同 每次轮班的人也不同
Different hospitals, procedures, people every shift.
-肯定很麻烦 -正合我意
- Must be tough. - It suits me.
把它们弄走 弄走 它们在啃我的脚趾
Get 'em off me! Get 'em off me! They're eating my toes!
-给他注射十毫克安定 -滚出我的脑袋
- Give him a 10 of Valium IV. - Get out of my head!
-什么情况 莎拉 -不清楚 身份不明
- What do we got, Sara? - I'm not sure. No I.D.
有人打电♥话♥投诉这个叫梅尔文的家伙
Someone called in a complaint that this guy Melvin
在打砸一家自动洗衣店
was tearing up a laundromat.
-他在洗衣服吗 -掌声
- This guy does laundry? - Noise!
我只说他在那 没说他在干什么
I said he was there, not what he was doing.
我们制♥服♥他之前 他砸碎了几扇窗户
Punched out a few windows before we subdued him.
-那女的是恶魔 -你也被伤到了吧
- That girl's the devil! - Caught a piece of you, too, huh?
如果要缝针 我会发怒的
If I need stitches, I'm gonna be pissed.
似乎是典型的吸毒过量 浴盐或苯环已哌啶
Seems like a standard O.D. bath salts, maybe PCP.
冷静
Calm down!
退后 你们这群恶魔
Back off, you devils!
-小心 -赶紧的
- Watch it! - Hey, let's go!
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my head!
欢迎来到夜班
Welcome to the night shift.
看来你会很适应这一切的
Think you're gonna fit right in.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院急诊
我不是想让你公然出丑
I'm not trying to salt your game.
你现在确定香农不会介意吗
Now are you sure this is cool with Shannon?
她不会介意的 你替我分担
I-I, uh, it will be. You're actually helping me out
水电费和房♥租就是在帮我了
by splitting the utilities and the rent,
因为我现在跟你一样穷
now that I'm as broke as you.
穷总比欠账要好
Broke is better than being in debt.
最后一次劝你不要回这里上班的机会
One last chance to talk you out of going back to work here.
为时已晚 兄弟
That ship sailed, man.
你今晚要是走进门里
If you walk through those doors tonight,
那你就是背叛陶福了
it'll be like you're betraying Topher.
懂吗 不只是我会这么想
Okay, and I'm not the only one who'll see it that way.
你以为我想回到那里
You think I wanna just walk back in there?
我把陶福当大哥般爱戴 但他是医生
Look, I love Topher like a brother, man, but he's a doc.
他不论去哪都能重新找到工作
He'll land on his feet wherever he goes.
我要是现在开始找工作
I go on a job search now,
可能得花一个月 或许更久才能找到
it could take me a month to find one. Maybe more.
我没有一个月的时间 保罗
I don't have a month, Paul.
而且我还得给新房♥东交房♥租吧
Besides, I gotta pay my new landlord somehow, right?
该死 线人
Oh, damn, Squealer.
-兄弟 你♥爸♥会不惜一切让你回去 -搞笑
- Man, your dad would do anything to get you back to work. - Funny.
-腹部多处枪伤 -找个轮床过来
- Multiple GSWs to the abdomen. - Get us a gurney over here!
轮床 是你们的朋友吗
Gurney. Is this a friend of yours?
不是 我们在停车场看到有人把他扔下车
No, we were in the parking lot when somebody dumped him.
-你们回来工作吗 -我回来
- You guys back? - I am.
好 得有人才能输液 保罗你呢
Great. That IV isn't gonna start itself. Paul?
-不回来 -好
- No. - Okay.
这里没你的事了 直接推到手术室
We got it from here. Straight to the O.R.
好 我觉得子弹射穿了他的小肠
Okay, I think the bullet pierced his small intestine.
保罗 我说没你的事了
Paul, I said we got it.
-香农 有空吗 -我连上厕所的时间都没有
- Hey, Shannon. You got a minute? - I haven't had a second to pee.
-好吧 就一会儿 -晚点再说吧 保罗
- Right. Just real quick -- - Later, Paul.
好吧 晚点再说
Right. Uh...later.
拉米雷斯医生 请通知接线员
Dr. Ramirez, please call the operator.
拉米雷斯医生 请通知接线员
Dr. Ramirez, please call the operator.
放开我 放开我
Let me go. Let me go!
它们在咬我的脚趾 放开我
They're chewin' my toes! Let me go!
-我是来帮你的 先生 -我要去战斗
- I'm here to help, sir. - I need to battle.
都得战斗 让我去战斗 不然会有大♥麻♥烦
Y'all better, let me battle, or there'll be hell to pay!
冷静 先生
Calm down, sir.
我会赢得掌声 贱♥人♥ 我是音乐家
I gotta bring the noise, bitch. I'm a musician!
美国灵魂音乐家
是啊 我还是雷·查尔斯呢
Yeah, and I'm Ray Charles.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -先生 先生
- Hey. You son of a -- - Sir, sir!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let go of me!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
-把他捆住 -好了 冷静
- Put it on him. - All right, easy.
捆好了
Got him?
捆好了 捆好了
I got him, I got him.
放开我
Aah! Let me go!
-没想到你回来了 -是啊 就像不曾离去
- Didn't realize you were back. - Yeah, it feels like I never left.
但你确实离开了 等其他人发现你提前爽约
Yeah, but you did and when the others find out you crossed early,
你或许会被打成熊猫眼
you might get a matching shiner.
满嘴豪言空话 医生
Brave talk, doc.
陶福被炒时你这些勇气哪去了
Where was all that courage when Topher got fired, huh?
感谢帮忙 我是凯恩
Thanks for your help. Cain.
我是肯尼 这位音乐爱好者什么情况
Kenny. What's up with music lover here?
苯环已哌啶 迷幻天使
PCP, angel dust,
致幻可♥卡♥因♥ 混合毒品 你选吧
clicker, dragon rock. Take your pick.
-给他注射镇定剂了吗 -十毫克的安定
- Did he get any sedation? - 10 of Valium.
好吧 他个子大 或许该再注射一剂了
All right, he's a big boy. Maybe it's time for another dose.
凯恩 再给他注射十毫克
Cain, give him another 10.
拔掉静脉注射器后我给他肌注了十毫克
I gave him 10 milligrams IM when he pulled out his IV.
或许该等着药效发挥
Perhaps we should let it work, huh?
这家伙揍了莎拉 还差点拧断我的头
This guy punched Sara and almost ripped my head off.
你还想等多久
How much longer do you wanna wait?
注射十毫克安定 小心
10 of Valium going in. Watch out.
好了 搞定了
We got you, man. All right.
过来看看 凯恩
Check it out, Cain.
你是个临时的护士 她是医生
You're a temp nurse. She's a doctor.
让你做什么就做什么 这又不是辩论赛
Do as you're told. This isn't debate club.
医疗中心
-医生 能透露点情况吗 -身体依然冰冷
- Doctor, is there something you can tell us... - He's still cold.
心律不齐是复温导致的
The arrhythmia was from rewarming.
因低体温症 肠胃血诱发了凝血障碍
GI blood from hypothermia induced coagulopathy.
我们必须立即对他复温
We need to rewarm him fast.
打扰了医生 我们刚才在直升机上进行了诊断
Excuse me, doctor, we just air lifted a vet,
他现在情况很差
and he's in really bad shape.
我们需要一个护士和一个复苏间
We could use a nurse and a resus room.
去取个号♥吧
Uh, take a number.
他是已经失踪了两天的救火英雄
This is the hero from the fire who's been missing for two days.
他现在是三♥级♥低温症 我们现在就要进行复温
He's in Stage III hypothermia. We need to rewarm him right now.
好吧 走廊那边就有个地方 可以吗
All right, there's a place right over here in the hallway, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
抱歉 我是认真的 这里真的不是
Unfortunately, I'm not. Honestly, this is the last place
你应该带你朋友来的地方
you should've brought your friend.
保罗 几天前的演讲很棒
Nice speech the other night, Paul.
我不是来和你聊天的
I didn't come to talk to you.
但是你要跟我谈谈
But you will.
进了我的医院就要放尊重一点
Step foot in my hospital, and you will show respect.
我跟你说话的时候要看着我
Look at me when I speak to you.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表