剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-多弄几个临时隔间给病人 -对
- Set up the bay for holding. - Yeah.
TC 你怎么看乔丹的军事医疗培训计划
Hey, T.C., where do you stand on Jordan's combat training proposal?
帕内尔上校早上会来这里听演示报告
Colonel Parnell's coming by in the morning to hear our presentation,
我们真的很需要你
and we really need you.
「我们」 两周前你还想我辞职呢
"We"? You -- you -- you wanted me to quit two weeks ago.
现在情况变了 听我说
Yeah, well, things change. And hey. Hey!
你雇的私♥家♥侦♥探♥有安妮的消息吗
Any news about Annie from the P.I. you hired?
没有 当安妮不想被找到时
No. Look, when Annie doesn't want to be found,
-没人能找到她 -还有很多患者
- she can't be tracked down. - We got more coming in!
斯科特 你能照顾这些患者吗
Scott, can you take care of all this
-我去看看罗梅洛 -行 创伤四室
- so I can go check on Romero? - Yeah. Go, go. Trauma 4.
托尼 你要摁住他
Tony, you gotta hold him.
-没问题 -混♥蛋♥ 别碰我
- I got him. - Don't touch me, bitch.
-别碰我 -我来 冷静一点
- Get off me. - I got this. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
不敢相信他居然能从事故中活下来
I can't believe he survived an accident like that.
-让我看看 他睡着了 -行
- Mm...there we go. And he's out. - Okay.
经常身陷险境但总能化险为夷
It's always the creeps that land on their feet.
我们需要更多
Yeah. Yeah, and we need more doctors
做好应付他们准备的医生
who are prepared to deal with them.
双关
Oh, subtle.
刚刚我和斯科特聊了下
I was just talking to Scott.
他对整个军事医疗培训计划很感兴趣
He's very gung ho about this whole combat training situation.
两天前我和茜德谈过 她也一样
Yeah. So was Syd when I talked to her two days ago.
她一直打电♥话♥给我 一天快有五十次了
Yeah. She keeps calling me, like, 50 times a day.
-她想我们一起干 -军队那边也是
- Wants us to run it together. - So does the Army.
这是我们演示报告的核心
It's the centerpiece of our presentation.
由具备战地医疗培训经验的医生
A man and woman with combat medical training experience
把他们的经验教给军队医护人员和医生
teaching everything they know to other Army medics and docs.
但没有你我们不可能签下合约
But we're not gonna get the contract without you.
T 我很少求你什么
Tee, I don't ask you for much,
但我真的希望你能帮我们
but I really want this to happen.
乔丹 我知道 但我承诺过
Jordan, I know, but I made a commitment --
-对阿米拉 -不 对叙利亚
- To Amira. Yes, I know. - No, no, no. To Syria.
如果我只是
Okay, look, how about I just
在初始阶段帮助开展计划 可以吗
help launch the program at the beginning?
不能长♥期♥承诺 只是让大家感兴趣
No long-term commitment. Just help get people interested.
不能长♥期♥承诺
No long-term commitment, huh?
这真的一点都不像你呢
Well, that doesn't sound like you at all.
别这样
All right.
谢谢 我来吧
Thank you. I'll take it.
好
Yeah.
亲爱的 要多用点药
Ah, it's gonna take a lot more drugs
才能把我放倒
to knock me out, sweetheart.
不如你上来和我快活一下
How about you jump in here and pass the time with me, huh?
还是别了
Yeah, um, I'd rather not.
还有患者等着我去照顾
And I have patients that need my help,
如果你做好接受治疗的准备 就告诉我
so when you're ready to be treated, you let me know.
准备去游骑兵学校
Headed to Ranger School, huh?
当时我想在参军的时候拿到领章
I tried to get my tab when I enlisted back in the day.
但第一个月就被淘汰了
Washed out after the first month.
估计是不够坚韧
Wasn't tough enough, I guess.
在我看来你挺硬汉的
You seem plenty tough to me.
我丈夫在特警队
My husband's on SWAT.
我了解他们把什么人交给你们
I know about the guys he hands over to you.
不开玩笑 有一些真的很糟糕
Yeah, it's no joke. We get some of the worst.
创伤重点超声结果阳性 需要帮忙吗
Hey, uh, you needed a consult for positive FAST?
马克斯 这是卡明斯医生
Yeah. Uh, Max, this is Dr. Cummings.
看起来那家伙把你伤得挺重的
Looks like that guy did a number on you.
警♥察♥守着罗梅洛吧 他就是个人♥渣♥
Cops are guarding Romero, right? He's scum.
就因为他 人们叫我们「坏家伙」
That guy is the reason people call us "Bad hombres."
他已经被驱逐出境很多次了
He's been deported a dozen times.
这些人要把我们国家给毁了
These people come in our country and ruin it.
「这些人」
"These people"?
医生 别用政♥治♥正确批斗我
Don't get all P.C. on me, Doc.
我是第一代美国移♥民♥
I'm first gen.
但我没做错
But I did it right.
我是好公民 按时交税 遵纪守法
I'm a good citizen, pay my taxes, follow the rules.
那个人 就是因为他 我们不被信任
That guy? He's the reason people don't trust guys like me.
你说的话我都记着
Hmm. I'll take your word for it.
你好像有内出血
Sounds like you have internal bleeding.
阿利斯特医生 带他去照个CT吧
Dr. Alister, let's get him to C.T.
我觉得他生气了 是他来做手术吗
I think I pissed him off. Is he the one gonna operate?
别担心 他没事 就是敏感了点
Don't worry, he's fine. He's just a little sensitive.
呼吸科的护士请到急诊室
Respiratory nurse to E.R...
对患者的态度可以好一点点
Maybe a little better bedside manner.
-他是个好人 -既然你都这样说了
- He is one of the good guys. - If you say so.
他因为阻止一个毒品走私犯逃窜
He just got stabbed multiple times
而被捅了很多下
trying to keep a drug dealer from escaping.
他驱逐暴♥力♥犯罪分子
He deports violent criminals,
就是那些在我们国家作奸犯科的人
people who come to this country to commit crimes.
你说的是TC带来的中学生
Oh, you mean like that middle schooler T.C. brought in
还有他患糖尿病的妈妈 看着是挺暴♥力♥的
and his diabetic mother? They look real violent.
他们很惨 但他不是负责制定规则
That sucks, all right? But this guy doesn't make the rules.
他只能听从命令 法律就是法律
He's just gotta follow 'em. A law's a law.
真的吗 「法律就是法律」
Seriously? "A law is a law"?
如果这句话是对的话
If that were true,
急诊室好多年前就关了
this ER would have been shut down years ago.
-你懂我意思的 -是吗
- You know what I mean. - Do I?
德鲁 TC在过去几年
Drew, how much illegal crap has T.C. Pulled
干了多少违法的事
over the last couple of years?
托上帝的福 他可以通过加入军队
I mean, he was given the option to join the military
而避免入狱
to avoid jail time, for God sake.
他很好地把握了他的机会
And look what he did with his chance.
这的确很棒 但首先他有机会
Yeah, and that's great, but he got a chance. Okay?
与此同时 那个叫安吉尔的小孩
Meanwhile, that Angel kid
和那些像他一样没有伤害过别人的人
and others like him who have hurt no one,
却没有机会
got no second chance.
我妈妈是尼日利亚人
My mom is Nigerian, okay?
如果她错过了一次税收申报期限或听证会
And if she had missed a single filing deadline or hearing,
我就只能在拉各斯长大了
I would have grown up in Lagos.
尼日利亚首都
从小我就很清楚我不能失败
I grew up literally knowing that I couldn't screw up,
因为像我这样的人没有第二次机会
because there are no second chances for people who looked like me.
我是一个公民 而且很有钱
You know, and I'm a citizen. And I'm rich.
但现在你把种族的事拉进来说
But now you're bringing race into it.
事情的性质就完全不同了
That's an entirely different conversation.
人们能区分不同种族的人
Look, people can see race,
他们擅自夺取黑人的东西
and they assume things about folks rocking a year-round tan.
还不止这些
But it -- it's more than that, okay?
这还涉及到什么是公平
it's about what's fair.
你之前一直没敢公开同性恋的身份
You spent years in the closet longer than you had to
是因为害怕别人用不同的眼光看待你
because you were terrified of people treating you differently.
你明白那种害怕和不公平的感受
Okay, you understand that fear, that injustice.
你是同性恋 他们不是
You had a closet. These people don't.
呼叫亚历山大医生到救护车区
Paging Dr. Alexander to the ambulance bay.
亚历山大医生请到救护车区
Dr. Alexander to the ambulance bay.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
有至少五名来自收♥容♥所♥的人
I've got at least five people from the detention center
出现了发热 头痛和脖子痛的症状
with fever, headache, and neck pain.
香农在第一诊室发现一位
Shannon's got a woman in Exam 1
患有流行性脑脊髓膜炎的女士
with meningococcal meningitis.
你和我想的一样吗
Yeah. You thinking what I'm thinking?
要看他们在这待了多久
Depending how long they were there,
我们这可能会爆发脑膜炎疫情
we could have a meningitis outbreak on our hands.
乔斯林 莫莉 启动紧急预案
All right. Jocelyn, Mollie, initiate the protocol.
所有人都需要戴口罩
Everybody here needs masks.
咳嗽 呼吸 甚至打喷嚏
Coughing, breathing, even sneezing
都可能扩散病毒
can spread this stuff.
所有人都需要进行治疗
Everyone, every last person needs treatment.
乔丹 我很抱歉
Jordan... I'm sorry.
我 我不知道
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表