剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Good.
我这样 用断头台式困住你 这样
I'm going to lock you in the guillotine, right here.
把重心所在的腿抬起 转一下
Once you take that lead leg, step it around,
就能轻松放倒
and it turns into an easy double.
综合格斗傻瓜技能教够了吧 能实战了吗
Enough MMA for dummies. Can we roll?
好了 如果没什么问题了
So, if we don't have any more questions,
我数到三解散 一 二 三 解散
let's break on 3 -- 1, 2, 3, break!
肯尼和洛克 你们搭档吧
Uh...Kenny and Locke, why don't you guys pair up?
这小子是个刺头啊
He's got a mouth on him.
他经常在油管挂格斗视频
He's a YouTube warrior.
这能让他学点教训
This'll humble him.
只是练习
Just a drill.
洛克
Locke!
放开
Let go.
洛克 放手 他认输了 他认输了
Locke, let go. He's tapping. He's tapping!
洛克
Locke!
洛克 洛克
Locke, Locke!
伙计 搞什么
Dude, what the hell?!
洛克
Locke?
肯尼 你没事吧
Kenny, you okay?
没事 我...
Yeah, I just...
别动
Don't move.
-怎么了 -我
- What? - I --
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my feet.
福特 叫救护车
Ford, call an ambulance!
-德鲁 腿没知觉了 -快 救护车
- Drew, I can't feel my feet. - Go! Call an ambulance!
快
Now!
没事了
It's going to be okay.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do!
娜雅 她被困在里面了
Naya -- She's stuck in there!
冷静点 冷静点 好吗
Calm down. Just calm down, okay?
娜雅
Naya?!
娜雅
Naya?!
听得到我吗
Can you hear me?!
娜雅
Naya?!
娜雅
Naya?!
娜雅
Naya?!
你在哪
Where are you?!
我来救你了 我来救你了
I've got you. I've got you.
没关系 有我在
It's okay. I got you.
我们要从这逃出去
We're gonna get out of here.
-我的天 是娜雅 -停下 停下
- Oh, my God, it's Naya! - Stop, stop!
她昏迷了
She's in altered!
校 对 房♥产证上写夕橙
我来找静脉 去拿纳洛酮
I'll find a vein! Get the Narcan!
药物过量 你确定吗
An OD? Are you sure?
没错 检查一下瞳孔
Yeah, check the pupils.
时间轴 吃土少女 52Hz 三水
针尖样瞳孔 她多大了
They're pinpoint. How old is she?
到十一月满十三岁
She'll be 13 in November.
后 期 斯人
她是有很多问题
She's got a lot of problems, okay?
说来话长 你们能先救救她吗
It's a long story. Would you just help her?
总 监 夕橙
娜雅
Naya!
放开我 不 不 放开我
Get off me! No! No! Get off me!
娜雅 娜雅 娜雅
Naya?! Naya?! Naya?!
-不 放开我 -娜雅 没事的
- No! Get off me! - Naya, it's okay.
-不 -娜雅 娜雅
- No! - Naya?! Naya?!
-不 不 -娜雅 没事的
- No! No! - Naya! It's okay!
-我是伊兹 我是伊兹 -不
- It's Izzy! It's Izzy! - No!
住手 听着 你没事的 你没事的
Stop. Listen. You're fine. You're okay.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
你没事的 你没事的 你没事的
Shh. You're fine, you're okay. You're good.
咱们走 把她送进救护车
Let's go. Get her in the ambulance.
你也来 伊兹
You, too, Izzy.
这只是撤药反应
It's just withdrawal agitation.
我知道 我没事
I know. I'm good.
好了 咱们走
All right, let's go.
保罗说你是宾州的泌尿科医生
Paul says - you're a urologist at Penn.
没错 我知道女性不常从事这个领域
Yeah, I know it's an unusual field for a woman.
我♥干♥这行是不想让我爸管我
I picked it to keep my dad out of my business.
爸爸们可不喜欢和女儿聊有关阴♥茎♥的事
Dads don't like to talk about penises with their little girl.
弟弟也一样
Yeah, nor does your brother.
很高兴你能来
Well, we're glad you're here.
我知道朱利安想让你看看
And I know Julian wanted you to take a look
退伍军人管理处扩张计划
at the VA expansion plans.
首先 我想去见见那位
First, I want to meet this purple-haired woman
牢牢掌控着我弟弟的紫毛少女
who has her claws so deep into my baby bro.
喂 你当着我的两位上司的面提这种事
Okay, wow, You just mentioned that in front of my two bosses.
总之 乔丹 你知道香农在哪吗
Uh...anyways, Jordan, do you know where Shannon is?
她和凯恩去了一家失火的酒店
Yeah, she's doing a hotel fire with Cain.
他们正在现场给大量伤员做伤情分类
They're doing mass cas triage on site.
那晚点见
Sometime later then, I guess.
好
Great.
乔丹 这是泰德·罗杰斯 ST段抬高型心梗
Jordan, it's Ted Rogers. He's having a STEMI.
有多严重
How bad?
目前意识清醒 可以讲话
He's awake and talking now.
氧饱和度95%
0-2 sat is 95%.
泰德 我是乔丹
Hey, Ted, it's Jordan.
胸痛是从什么时候开始的
When did the chest pain start?
在救护车上
In the ambulance.
觉得憋气
Feels tight.
你现在心梗发作 不过有我们在
You're having a heart attack, but we got you.
立刻送血气分♥析♥检测一氧化碳含量
Send a stat gas in a CO-OX for a carbon monoxide level.
好了 咱们走
All right. Let's go.
好了 各位 数到三
Okay, everybody, on three.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
泰德 你有心脏病史吗
Ted, do you have any cardiac history?
没有 工作使我保持健康
No, the job keeps me in shape.
去年孩子出生后朱莉和我还去跑了半程马拉松
Julie and I ran the half-marathon last year after the baby came.
我当时出来买♥♥尿布
I was on a diaper run.
看见了火光 跑去帮忙
I saw the flames, went to help.
我救出来几个女服务员
I got some maids out.
真希望我能帮到更多人
Wish I did more.
你已经做了很多 这需要很大的胆量
You did plenty. That took a lot of balls.
还有什么不舒服的吗
Anything else bothering you?
我的肚子
My abdomen.
可是我的胸部
But my chest...
一氧化碳水平13
CO level is 13.
没事 有我们在 泰德
All right. We got you now, Ted.
我们会处理你的心梗 好吗
We're going to take care of your heart attack right here, okay?
乔丹
Jordan?
肯尼受伤被送过来了
Kenny's coming in as a patient.
-什么 -乔丹 快去
- What? - Jordan, go.
去看看肯尼 我来处理泰德
Be with Kenny. I got Ted.
乔丹
Jordan?!
肯尼 会没事的 能听到吗
Kenny, it's going to be okay. You hear me?
他现在是颈椎过伸性损伤
He's got a c-spine hyperextension injury.
-在第十胸椎 -好的
- It's T10 level. - All right.
带他去创伤二室
Let's get him to Trauma 2.
这是个意外
Yo! It was an accident!
他是洛克 钝性头部外伤
Oh, this is Locke -- blunt-head trauma,
曾暂时失去意识 生命体征总体稳定
brief L.O.C, vitals are stable.
性感医生 我喜欢
Hot doc. Me likey.
嘴巴放干净点 洛克
Hey, watch your mouth, Locke!
-这是怎么发生的 -问德鲁
- How'd this happen? - Ask Drew.
他没事 好吗
Hey, he's fine, all right?
医护人员只是照例给了他一个C型枕
Medics did it by the book with the C-collar.
我要去看看肯尼
I'm going to see Kenny.
好了 带他去第一诊室
All right, let's get him to Exam 1.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
洛克就是我跟你说过的那个需要帮助的老兵
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表