剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
她应该会好起来的
and she should be okay.
你现在可以进去看她了
You can go in and see her now.
-来吧 我们走 -好的
- Come on. Let's go. - Okay.
妈妈
Hey, Mom!
妈
Mom!
我以为你会和特警队在一起
I thought you'd be with SWAT.
对 我有病人
Yeah, I had patients.
吸毒过量和心脏病人不会在意
O.D.s and heart attacks don't care
你是不是要在通风管道里追一个疯子
if you're chasing a psychopath up into the vents.
他们找到他了吗
They found him?
对 蕾内马上就要上去找他
Yeah. Rene's headed up there in a couple.
我想去那等着以防她找到他
I wanna be there in case she finds him,
或是他找到她
or he finds her.
好 听着 我知道这不是个好时机
Okay. Hey. Listen. I know this isn't the best time,
不过我想先跟你说一下
but I wanted to give you a heads up.
我刚跟茜德通过话
I just talked to Syd,
她要退出军事医疗培训中心的项目了
and she's pulling out of running the combat center.
她丈夫威胁她要起诉她
Her husband threatened to sue her
以获得孩子的全部监护权
for full custody of the kid,
说她喜欢犯险因此不适合为人父母
saying her predilection for danger made her an unfit parent.
-真是个混♥蛋♥ -是啊 可说的呢
- What a bastard. - Yeah, you said it.
总之 我要取消和上校的会议
Anyway, I'm canceling the meeting with the Colonel.
我们不可能在最后一刻
There's no way we can replace Syd
找到人来代替茜德 所以
at the last second like this, so...
听着 没准有可能 先别取消会议
Yeah, look, maybe there is. Just don't cancel the meeting.
我一会解释 好吗
I'll -- I'll -- I'll explain later, okay?
好吧
All right.
有问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
问题是你的时速有145公里
Problem is you're doing 90 miles an hour.
是啊 要知道我是一名医生
Oh. Yeah, you know, I'm a doctor at, uh --
别动
Don't move.
不要动
Don't move!
凯恩
Hey, Cain.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你刚刚给我赚了很多钱 兄弟
You just made me a lot of money, man.
开车
Drive.
蕾内 蕾内
Rene! Rene?!
-我要上去 -头儿说
- I'm going up there! - Boss said --
我不管她说什么 好吗
I don't care what she said, okay?
她受伤了 她需要接受治疗
She's injured, she needs medical attention.
我得上去 德鲁
I gotta go up there. Drew --
-准备好带她去创伤室 -对
- Be ready to take her to trauma. - Yes.
T T
Tee! Tee --
他在干什么
What is he doing?
做他自己
Being T.C.
蕾内
Rene.
好了
Okay.
-我中枪了 -对
- I'm shot. - Yeah.
不过我知道我击中他了
I know I clipped him, though.
我相信你打到了
I'm sure you did.
我找到她了 不过她需要救治
Okay, I found her, but she needs treatment.
你有我们的位置吗
You got our location?
好了 抱歉 这会疼到爆
Okay, sorry, this is gonna hurt like a bitch.
在这呢 蕾内在我这
Hey! Over here! I got Rene.
T
Tee!
接住她了
Got her.
没事了
You're good.
接住你了 接住你了 把她放这
I got you. I got you. Let's get her down here.
小心点 小心点
Easy, easy.
左肩有枪伤
G.S.W. Left shoulder.
TC 你从那下来
T.C., you get down from there!
-不 那是他最后一发子弹了 -T
- No. That's his last shot. - Tee!
别担心 我去了
Don't worry. Going in!
得呼叫斯科特让他去手术室
We gotta page Scott and get him to the O.R.
他们在哪
Where are they?
要找到他
Find him.
他们在理疗室上面
They're over the physical therapy room!
走走走
Go! Go! Go!
-看到他了 -把他弄下来
- We got visual. - Get him out of there!
-去推个轮床 -走
- Let's get a gurney! - Go!
把手挪开
Get off of him!
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
好了
All right.
轮床在哪呢
Where's that gurney?!
你没事吧
You okay?
BGM: Walking Blind by Aiden Hawken & Carina Round
手术很成功 你会好起来的
Operation was a success. You're gonna be fine.
那个男孩和他妈妈有消息了吗
Any news on that boy and his mom?
可能是有
There just might be.
你为什么把我带到这来
Why did you bring me here?
有件不可思议的事
Craziest thing.
很显然 某位不知名的移♥民♥海关执法局探员
Apparently, some anonymous ICE agent
给法官打电♥话♥说
called a judge and said there were irregularities
你们是被违规逮捕的
with the way you were brought in.
你和你的妈妈可以留下了
You and your mom get to stay.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously?! - Seriously.
我觉得你可能想亲眼看到这一幕
Thought you might want to experience that live.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
不用谢
Of course.
蕾内中枪 那些人被驱逐出境
Rene shot, all those people deported anyway.
罗梅洛要告发同伙
Romero's singing like a canary,
想要和联调局达成认罪协议
trying to strike a deal with the Feds.
要怎么做才能赢一件事
What do we gotta do to get a win?
那对母子 他们可以留下来
Well, that mother and son, they're staying,
这就很了不起了
so that's something.
其余的人
And the rest of those people,
-比你找到他们的时候更健康了 -好吧
- they're better off than when you found them. - Okay.
蕾内在逐渐康复 情况不错
Rene -- she's in recovery and she's doing fine.
你说得对 但是
Yeah, you're right. But...
你是不是没拿利多卡因
Could you not have grabbed the Lidocaine?
追捕危险罪犯的傻瓜
Idiots who chase after dangerous criminals?
-才不给他们利多卡因 -我必须去
- They don't get Lidocaine. - Yeah, well, I had to.
我知道
I know.
所以我才既爱你又恨你
It's what makes me love you and hate you.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
希望我没打扰你们 他们说你在这
Hope I'm not interrupting. They said you'd be in here.
阿米拉
Amira.
看起来你今晚过得比我更充实
It looks like you had a much more eventful night than I had.
是啊
Well, yeah.
你好
Hi.
你肯定是乔丹
Y-you must be Jordan.
是的 阿米拉 认识你真高兴
Yeah. Amira. It's, uh, nice to meet you.
我不知道你要来
Um, I didn't know you were coming...
来这里
Uh, here...
或者说来美国
or to the States.
TC没跟我们说太多
T.C. doesn't tell us very much.
等等 他没告诉过你
Wait, he didn't tell you
我要加入军事医疗培训小组了
I'm joining the combat training team?
茜德退出了 需要有人补上
So Syd canceled, and she needed a fill-in.
我在通风口里
I was in the vents.
我不知道你是怎么忍♥他的
I don't know how you put up with him.
等你们跟上校
Okay, why don't you two yell at me
汇报展示完毕之后 再朝我吼
after the presentation with the Colonel?
我在通风口里
I was in the vents.
你说过
You said.
住院医师岗位招聘
你想吃早饭吗
Hey, uh, do you wanna grab breakfast?
-想 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表