剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Hey, Jordan -- - She's 12 years old, Ted.
-别 -你任由她被火烧
- Don't -- - And you left her to burn
好掩盖你的所作所为
so you could cover up what you did.
你也有女儿
You have a daughter.
乔丹 我求你了
Jordan, I am begging you --
泰德 你没事了
Ted. You're okay.
你没事了 亲爱的
You're okay, honey.
宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
不不不
No! No, no, no.
朱莉 把你女儿给我
Julie, give me your daughter.
-怎么了 -把她给我
- What is going on? - Give her to me.
乔丹 别
Jordan -- - Don't!
你跟她解释 因为我开不了口
You explain it to her, because I can't.
抱歉 朱莉
I'm sorry, Julie.
BGM: And I'm Coming Home by Extreme Music
♪ Come rest your weary head ♪
爸
Dad?
♪ It's hard giving life to dead ♪
♪ Some things can't be unsaid ♪
你记得她的家人
You remembered her family.
我们在西雅图的电子游戏大会上遇到的
We met in Seattle at this big video game conference.
♪ But I'll try ♪
♪ But I'll try ♪
♪ Remember when we were young ♪
她的家人找了她两年
Her family's been looking for her for two years.
♪ And the summer was never done ♪
♪ When did winter block out our sun ♪
不像你的家人
Unlike yours.
我跟着丽斯四年了
I've been with Reece for four years.
♪ From our sky ♪
♪ From our sky ♪
不知道该去哪里
I -- I don't know where to go.
♪ Don't give up hope 'cause the river still flows ♪
♪ And I'm coming home ♪
你十八岁了 伊兹
You're 18, Izzy.
♪ And I'm coming home ♪
你想做什么就做什么
You can do - whatever you want to do.
♪ It's not over yet ♪
是啊
Yeah.
♪ Hearts still beating in our chest ♪
♪ So don't let go ♪
我的第一任寄养家长是个烟鬼
My first foster was a smoker.
♪ 'Cause I'm coming home ♪
他总是说我就是他的烟灰缸
He always said I was his ashtray.
♪ I'm coming home ♪
这是皮带扣留下的
This was from a belt buckle.
她说是为了我好
She said it was for my own good.
我克服了过去的伤疤
I got past my scars.
你也可以
So can you.
我以为这是给消防员的
I thought that was for the fireman.
我决定你和娜娅拿着它更有用处
I decided you and Naya could use it more.
♪ I've got a cannonball ♪
可以让她有机票回家
It'll fly her home
让我帮你找个公♥寓♥ 再找个工作
and help me get you an apartment and a job.
♪ So let's watch all the boulders fall ♪
你还可以去做心理咨♥询♥
We'll also get you some counseling
如果你愿意去的话
if...that's what you want.
♪ 'Cause there is no one after all ♪
我...
I...
不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
♪ Just our lies ♪
♪ Just our lies ♪
你没有义务帮我的的
You didn't -- you didn't have to do any of this.
♪ Don't give up hope 'cause the river still flows ♪
也该有个人来帮你了
It's about time somebody was on your side.
♪ And I'm coming home ♪
你的前十♥八♥年♥已经过得够惨了 伊兹
You've had a crappy first 18 years, Izzy.
♪ And I'm coming home ♪
我知道要对别人重拾信心很难
I know it's going to be hard to ever trust anyone again,
♪ It's not over yet, heart's still beating chest ♪
但起码迈出第一步吧
but...this is a first step.
♪ So don't let go ♪
也许未来某一天 你还能找到一个新的家庭
And maybe someday, you'll find another family,
就像我一样
just like I did.
来采访恋童癖消防员的记者要比采访救火英雄的人
Twice as many camera crews for the pedophile fireman
多出两倍来
than there was for the hotel hero.
这是个什么世道
What's with that?
人设崩掉什么的 大家喜闻乐见
You know, people not being who we think they are.
屡试不爽
We fall for it every time.
对
Yeah.
我得接电♥话♥
I got to take this.
好
Yeah.
TC来电
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
抱歉 刚刚没空来看你
Sorry -- Sorry I wasn't able to make it down to see you, man.
没事 兄弟
Aww, that's okay, man.
泰德的事就够你忙了
You had your hands full with Ted.
斯科特说磁共振显示脊髓轻微水肿
Scott said the MRI showed mild cord edema,
但会慢慢消掉
but the swelling should go down.
我很快就能恢复了
I'll, uh -- I'll be back to normal soon.
你见过贝拉了吧
Hey, you -- You met Bella? Right?
印象深刻
That's an introduction I'll never forget.
彼此彼此
Me, neither.
好的
Okay.
我们该走了
Um... So, we should get going.
我雇了辆车 载我们在圣安东尼奥的景点
All right, I hired a car to take us around San Antonio,
-到处转转 -对了
- see the spots. - Right.
下次吧
Uh...rain check.
我有安排了
I have plans.
明天行吗
Uh...maybe tomorrow?
安排 跟谁啊
Plans? With whom?
你这么想知道啊
Hmm. Wouldn't you like to know?
对啊 所以我才问的啊
Yes, that's why I asked.
香农
So, Shannon,
保罗说你不敢见我
Paul said you were afraid to meet me?
我没那么差劲吧
I'm not that bad, am I?
不是 你很棒
No, you're great.
可我很紧张
I was just nervous.
只有我说人 不愿意让别人说
I'm a judger that doesn't like to be judged.
保罗说让我在他姐面前
And Paul asked me not to pull my usual crap
别跟平时一个熊样
in front of his sister.
他说你挺正儿八经的 跟你♥爸♥一样
He said you could be kind of uptight, like your dad.
他说你不会喜欢我的
He was worried - you weren't going to like me,
因为我太自作聪明了
because I'm a smartass.
其实我并不像他说的那么正儿八经
I'm not as uptight as he thinks, you know?
特别是等几杯血腥玛丽下肚以后
Especially after a few Bloody Marys.
喝点去
Drink?
那保罗呢 不得把他气炸了
What about Paul? Won't that piss him off?
教教他不要再试图控制
And teach him to stop trying to control
他这辈子最重要的女人了
the most important women in his life.
行 跟你喝
Okay. You're on.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我没耽误你什么事吧
I didn't drag you away from anything, did I?
这件事最重要了
Nothing more important than this.
陶福的普利茅斯梭鱼车
Topher's Barracuda.
他把车开到了机场 从那以后没动过
He drove it to the airport, so it's been here since...
珍妮特希望把它给我
Janet wanted me to have it.
这里简直车山车海
There's a zillion cars out here.
他车上配有紧急按钮什么的吗
Does he have, like, an emergency button or something?
没有 只有传统的钥匙
No. It's old school.
好吧
Right.
那么
So...
你好吗
How are you?
还行
Okay.
还行
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
茜德告诉德鲁 你被叛乱分子抓住了
Syd told Drew that - you were captured by rebels
还中了枪
and you got shot.
对 那感觉
Yeah, it was, uh...
挺有意思
interesting.
不到一个月 我就要回去帮忙了
I'm going to go back in a month to help.
她叫什么
What's her name?
车群中最闪耀了吧
Hard to miss, huh?
我一直躲着这里不愿意来
You know, I've been avoiding coming back here.
一旦我会来了 就说明
'Cause once I did, it'll --
-这一切都是真的 -对
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表