剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
分手了
Breaking up.
但还是朋友
But still friends.
说实话 这对我们都好 对吗
I mean, honestly, it's what's the best for both of us, right?
我们就像是恢复错误的范例
We're like the textbook of recovery mistakes --
我和自己最讨厌的女人的前任搞在一起
I hooked up with the ex of the woman I couldn't stand,
你是在和自己最讨厌的家伙的弟妹约会
while you start dating the sister-in-law of the guy you couldn't stand?
他们可能不会再让我们会面了
They might not ever let us into a meeting again.
我知道这听起来很客套
Well, I know it sounds like that on paper,
但我真的很在意你
but I really care about you.
我知道你很在意我 你是个好人
I know you do. And you're an amazing man.
我真的很在意你
And I really care about you.
但是我得出发了
But this girl's gotta hit the trail.
我们才刚刚开始化验
Well, we only just started testing,
但几乎所有人都显示有铅中毒的迹象
but almost all of them are coming up positive for lead poisoning.
那公♥司♥一直都知道
The company knew the whole time.
我想把这些公♥司♥的高管按在地上
I'd like to pin those company's executives to the ground
给他们的喉咙里倒50加仑
and pour 50 gallons down their throats.
我想那不是最明智的做法
Guess it wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.
不 不是 但是别以为
No, it would not. But don't think for a second
我没这么想过
that I haven't thought of it either.
凯恩干得怎么样
So how'd Cain do out there?
看起来他正融入进来 除了和肯尼的恩怨
Seems like he's fitting in, minus the whole Kenny vendetta.
是啊 我得在这件事上努力一下
Yeah. I'm gonna have to work on that.
但是 就一名医生而言 他很厉害
But, you know, as far as being a doctor, he's damn good.
我们很幸运能拥有他
We are lucky to have him.
陶福肯定也会认可的
Topher would have definitely approved.
很好
Good.
但最重要的是
Uh, but most of all,
我觉得他肯定会认可你的工作
I think he would've approved of the job you're doing.
你是我们的新领导 我们支持你
You're our new leader, and we're behind you,
你应该知道
and you should know that.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come here. Hey.
如果你搞砸的话 你就得走人了
Now, if you screw up, out you go.
你就走了
You're gone.
谢了 哥们 说得真好
Thanks, man. That's a hell of a speech.
-叫我英雄本色 -好
- Mm, call me Braveheart. - Yeah.
这是早餐还是
Oh, hey, is -- is this breakfast, or...
天啊 不
God, no.
香农 你听过保罗第一天来这的故事吗
Shannon, you ever hear the story about Paul's first day here?
别剧透 我还等着看电影了
Don't spoil it for me. I'm waiting for the movie.
当时保罗正卖♥♥弄他的杂耍技巧
So Paul was showing off his juggling skills, right?
但他不知道的是
But what he didn't know was that the things
他杂耍的道具是从肛♥门♥收集箱里拿出来的
he was juggling came straight from the butt box.
好吧 这有什么关系
Okay, this is relevant how?
那是你第一天见陶福 是吗
That's -- that's the first day you met Topher, right?
之后 你伸出手和他握了握
And then, you -- you reached out and shook his hand.
你真应该看看但是陶福的表情
You -- you should've seen Topher's face.
他飞快地跑到厕所
He ran to the bathroom as fast as he could
像外科医生一样刷洗他的手
and scrubbed his hands like a surgeon.
之后有一个月他不愿意和我握手
He wouldn't shake my hand for a month after that.
天啊
Oh, man.
不管怎样 家里见 今天大扫除
Anyways, I'll see you guys at home. Uh, it's clean-up day.
大扫除
Clean-up day?
是的 扫厕所
Yeah! Toilets!
那是我的 我的地盘
It's my -- it's my place.
如果我想让它保持干净 我们就要进行清扫
If I want it clean, we're gonna clean.
他现在可以见你了
谢谢
问问她和他们说了什么
Ask her what she told them.
BGM: Kill Your Heroes by AWOLNATION
说了什么
What was it?
实话
The truth.
-那是什么意思 -不知道
- What does that mean? - I don't know.
这正是我警告你的
This is what I was warning you about.
你在这什么都控制不了
You can't control anything here.
所以无论拉夏告诉他们什么 我们最好希望那是真的
So whatever Rasha told them, we better hope it was real intel,
因为如果她设了埋伏
because if she set up an ambush
或如果她出于旧怨 那都是你的错
or if she's acting on some old vendetta, that's on you.
回见了 女士们
Later, ladies!
你之前说什么来着 首要原则是不伤害
What's that you were saying earlier? First do no harm?
三天后
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表