剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You're a Ranger.
对 他们从来没教过我
Yeah, they never taught us that
特警队训练也没教过
or the SWAT training, either.
看起来像个弹孔
It looks like a bullet hole.
刚好从背心下面打进他胸腔了
I think it just entered his chest right below the vest.
我们要尽快把他转移走 他会失血过多的
We got to get him out of here ASAP. He's gonna bleed out.
走 数到三
Let's go. On three.
-注意他的气道 -好
- Be careful with his airway, yeah? - All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-走 -走
- Go! - Go.
他在CT机里痉挛了
He started seizing in the CT tube.
幸好在系统被黑之前做完了扫描
Luckily, we got the scan before the system went down,
他的大脑和颅骨之间有淤血
but he's got blood building between his brain and his skull.
你们怎么解决的
So what do you do?
我们给他用了安定抑制抽搐
Well, we gave him Valium to stop the seizure,
然后给他用了新的药 大伦丁
and we started him on a new drug, Dilantin,
已防止手术中出现痉挛
to prevent any more seizures from happening during surgery.
你联♥系♥到他妈妈了吗
Have you got his mom on the phone?
飞机还没降落
Her plane hasn't landed yet.
他会有事吗 莎伦会问的
Is he gonna be okay? Sharon's gonna want to know.
越早能清除淤血越好
The earlier we can evacuate the blood, the better.
你那么快就送他来了 很好
Good thing you brought him in so quickly.
我试了十几次了 我找不到静脉
I've stuck her a dozen times. I cannot find a vein.
-别担心 我从颈静脉插管 -什么玩意
- Yeah, no worries. I'll put in an EJ. - What's that?
就是从颈静脉进入的静脉通道
It's an IV in your jugular vein.
脖子 别让她做 你来
My neck? Not her. You do it.
只有医生能做 这是医院规定
Only doctors can do it. It's hospital policy.
我知道上次我们不太愉快
I know we got off to a bad start last time.
我已经连续工作20小时了
I'd been working 20 hours straight.
我很抱歉 扎一下就好
I'm sorry. It's just a small poke.
也许这份工作并不适合你
Maybe this job's not for you.
这里怎么样了
How's it going in here?
一切都好 我能搞定
Everything's okay. I've got this.
弗雷利夫人 别怕 好吗
Okay, Mrs. Fraley, don't panic, all right?
一切都在掌握之中
Uh, everything is under control.
后备照明系统呢
Where are the back-up lights?
等等就好 别担心
They'll be on in a second. Don't worry.
乔丹 维修人员说后备系统没有运行
Jordan, maintenance says the back-up gennies aren't kicking in,
他们也不知道为什么
and they don't know why.
我问消防队要个发电机
I'll call the fire department for generators,
信息技术部门的人在路上了
and the IT guy's on the way.
-好 谢谢你 贝拉 -我觉得不舒服
- Okay. Thank you, Bella. - I don't feel well.
有东西顺着我的脖子流下来了
Something's dripping down my neck.
她的注射口在流血
She's bleeding from her IV site.
是DIC[弥散性血管内凝血]
It's DIC.
不相容的血型造成了血细胞破裂
The incompatible blood type has caused her blood cells to rupture.
血液无法凝结
Her blood can't clot.
打给红十字会
Okay, call the Red Cross,
要一些通用型血 A2亚型和AB型血浆
ask for universal donor A2 platelets and AB plasma.
乔丹 弗雷利女士
Jordan! Ms. Fraley?
弗雷利女士 她昏迷了
Ms. Fraley. She's unconscious.
她带着胰岛素植入泵 检查一下她的血糖
She has an insulin pump. Check her blood sugar.
血糖28
Blood sugar's 28.
注射50%的葡萄糖
Give her an amp of D50.
她的植入泵也被黑了 怎么回事
Her pump has been hacked, too. What the hell?
好了 注射液换为5%的生理盐水
All right, switch her IV fluids to D5NS.
她刚刚被注入了大剂量的胰岛素
She just got a massive dose of insulin.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
那是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
现在她归你负责了
She's in your hands now.
如果有什么情况就通知我
If anything changes, you tell me.
好
Yeah.
迪亚戈 迪亚戈
Diego. Diego!
紧急电♥话♥不能用
Emergency phone's dead.
他没反应了
He's unresponsive.
瞳孔不等 出现脑疝
His pupils are unequal. His brain's herniating.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我准备给他上呼吸机
I'm gonna hyperventilate him
降低他的颅内压
to lower his intracranial pressure.
高渗盐水也有帮助
Hypertonic will help, too.
好的
Got it.
如果我们不能把他弄出去呢
And if we don't get him out?
到时候再看吧
Cross that bridge when I come to it.
好了
Got him.
我收到德鲁的短♥信♥
I got a text from Drew.
他们被困在电梯里了
They're stuck on the elevator.
肯尼在那帮忙
Kenny's there to help,
但是德鲁说那孩子的情况不好
but Drew says the kid's in bad shape.
无论他们需要什么 都给他们准备好
All right. Get them whatever they need.
你打电♥话♥给维修部门的米罗瑞德
I want you to call Milorad in Maintenance.
他应该知道要做什么
He should have an idea of what to do.
乔斯林
Jocelyn.
再三检查
I want you double and triple-checking
所有病患的情况
all of the patients' conditions.
我们今晚不能失去任何人 好吗
We are not - gonna lose anyone tonight. Okay.
贝拉 什么情况
Bella, talk to me.
这位是帕特·佩里洛 我们信息安♥全♥部♥的主管
This is Pat Perillo, head of our IT Security.
他正在解决这个问题
He's working on the problem.
好 什么情况
Right. What are we dealing with?
我知道他们是怎么进入系统的
Well, I figured out how they got into the system.
你们的一名护士
One of your nurses downloaded
从一个罗马尼亚网站下载了
a counterfeit copy of Candy Crush
山寨版的「糖果传奇」
from a Romanian website.
他们用屏幕截取器偷了她的密♥码♥
They used a screen scraper, stole her passwords.
这都可以做到啊
They can do that?
好吧 多长时间能恢复电力
All right, how long until we get the power back on?
等一会 好吗 我在关闭服务器
A while, okay? I'm shutting down the servers,
但我们的后备系统也被破坏了
but our backup, also corrupted.
他们让后备系统认为一切正常
They tricked the backups into thinking everything is normal.
所以后备系统才没能运行
That's why they haven't kicked in.
说实话 情况有多糟
Level with me. How bad is this?
最坏的情况
Think worst-case scenario,
再乘一千
then multiply that by a thousand.
-他们说你是这里负责人 -是的
- They said you're in charge here? - Yes, sir.
我等等和你说
I will be with you in just one moment.
我未婚妻的儿子
My fiance's son.
我走楼梯到手术室 来找他
I took the stairs to the O.R. To look for him.
他不在那里 他的名字是迪亚戈
He wasn't there. His name is Diego.
告诉我 这到底怎么回事
Now, tell me what the hell's going on here.
先生 我很抱歉 但是...
Sir, I am sorry, but --
别和我道歉 直接说我的孩子在哪
Don't be sorry! Just tell me where my kid is.
我们被困在六七层之间
We're stuck between the sixth and the seventh floor.
如果我拉了紧急制动 我们就会掉下去
If I pull the emergency brake, we free fall.
他们得用水管把我们清洗出去
They'd wash us out of here with a hose.
这样的话 我没问题
Put it like that, I'm good.
不过我担心的不是你
You're not the one I'm worried about, though.
你们还好吗
Hey, you guys okay?
保罗 很好 我短♥信♥里要的东西都拿来了吧
Paul! Great. You get everything in my text?
是的 我拿了手电筒
Uh, yeah, yeah. I have mag lights,
胶带和一个便携式呼吸机
duct tape, and a portable vent.
好 送下来
All right, send it down.
他在下面吗 迪亚戈
Is he down there? Diego!
现在 这是紧急情况
Sir, this is an emergency.
只有医院员工可以在这 好吗
Hospital employees only, okay?
下面的是我的孩子 我哪也不去
That's my boy down there. I'm not going anywhere.
我再也不会离开他的视线了
I am never gonna leave his sight again.
迪亚戈
Diego?!
贝拉 快把我们弄出去
Bella, get us out of here now.
我在努力 肯尼
I'm trying, Kenny.
黑客关闭了我们所有的后备系统
The hack shut down all of our back-up systems.
我们操控不了控制台
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表