剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
能买♥♥一套新的套筒扳手组加几个火花塞
That's a new socket set and a couple of spark plugs.
你是爱车族吧
Motorhead, are ya?
正在努力 我一下课就泡在朋友的店里
Try to be. I spend every minute after my classes in my friend's shop.
-让我父母大失所望 -他们不喜欢
- Much to my parents' chagrin. - They don't like their daughter
自己的女儿在四千斤钢铁下面挥汗如雨
sweating under 4,000 pounds of steel?
他们太希望她坐在教室里好好学习了
They like her toiling in a classroom a whole lot more.
我们要快速检查一下你的胸部 好吗
All right, we're just gonna take a quick look at your chest, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们家世代搞学术
I come from a long line of academics.
家里人都是那样宁愿
The kind of folks who would rather theorize
花一个钟头研究原理
how something works for an hour
也不愿动手感受一下真正的运作过程
rather than feel it with their hands and figure it out.
我和这种人交往过
Dated some guys like that.
不是说你
Not you.
我胸口疼
My chest.
乔斯林 再做一次心电图
Jocelyn, run another EKG.
脉律不齐且快速心房♥纤颤
Okay, irregular pulse and she's in rapid AFib.
推二十毫克地尔硫卓
Push a 20 of dilt IV.
二十毫克地尔硫卓
20 of dilt going in.
你还好吗 汉娜
Are you okay, Hannah?
还好 就是...头晕
Yeah, just... dizzy.
真奇怪 不知道今天怎么了
Weird. I don't know what's going on today.
双倍心尖搏动
Double apical impulse.
你家里有人患心脏病吗
Okay, any heart problems in your family?
没有 为什么问这个 怎么了
No. Why? What's going on?
你心律不齐 我们也不确定什么原因
You have an irregular heartbeat, and we're not sure why,
但是我们要再做几项检查来查清楚
but we're gonna run some tests and we'll figure it out.
你说了算 医生
Whatever you say, Doc.
打开引擎盖查清楚吧
Let's just get under the hood and get her done.
刚刚收到的消息 我在南圣安东尼奥大学
This just in. I am live outside the campus of
校园外进行直播 今天早些时候
San Antonio Southern University after tragedy struck today
新闻进行时 圣安东尼奥大学毕业典礼
在毕业典礼上发生了惨案
at the commencement ceremonies.
警方让我们在几个街区以外
Police officers are keeping us several blocks away
跟踪报道此次大规模枪击事件
following a mass shooting
目前已造成数十人死亡 多人受伤
that has left dozens dead and scores injured.
我们拿到了毕业典礼的监控录像
We have obtained footage of the graduation event.
我必须警告大家
And I must warn you,
本视频可能会给您带来不适
this video contains graphic content.
在油管诞生以前
...before YouTube was even created.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
抗♥议♥者不满毕业典礼演讲嘉宾
Protestors took matters into their own hands
于是私自采取了行动
when they did not approve of the commencement speaker.
特警队已经到达现场
SWAT team is on the scene now.
枪手还没有被捉拿
The shooters are still at large.
快走 不要停 不要停
Let's go. Keep moving, keep moving.
好了 保持警惕
All right, stay alert.
-你要去哪 -搜索
- Where are you going? - Hunting.
我们接到报告说多名枪手仍在活动中
We got reports of multiple shooters still active.
他们还放置了简易炸♥弹♥ 别碰任何东西
And they're placing IEDs, so don't touch anything, okay?
-小心点 -你也小心点
- Just be careful. - You be careful.
里根 你和我还有德鲁一组进行搜救
Okay, Reagan, you're with Drew and I on search party.
-乔丹 -我们来分诊伤员 走吧
- Jordan... - We'll run triage. Let's go.
我去哪一队 长官
Where do you want me, Sir?
今晚会很忙的 波恩
It's gonna be a busy night, Boon.
你去分诊 走吧
I need you on triage. Let's go.
不要逞英雄 好吗 这里是真枪实弹
Hey, no hero stuff, all right? These bullets are real.
分散开 别让一颗枪子团灭了咱们俩人
Spread out. We don't want one round catching the both of us.
放松 你有五米距离
Relax. You have 5 meters.
我们现在在野外 所以要扩大到十米
Yeah, well, we're out in the open, so push out to 10,
你那天在游骑兵学校是不是睡着了
or were you sleeping that day in Ranger school?
游骑兵学校绝对没多少时间睡觉 长官
Definitely not a lot of sleeping in Ranger school, Sir.
我猜你已经知道这点了 长官
But I guess you already knew that, Sir.
或者你可能不知道 长官
Or maybe you don't, Sir.
在句尾加一个「长官」
Putting a "Sir" on the end
并不能掩饰你的无礼 中尉
doesn't hide the disrespect, Lieutenant.
虽然我不是游骑兵 但是曾经有兄弟
I may not be a Ranger, but I've had men die in my arms
在战场上死在我怀里 态度端正点
in combat, so drop the attitude.
他已经死了
He's gone.
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我是卡拉翰医生
I'm Dr. Callahan.
这是阿利斯特医生和里根医生
This is Dr. Alister and Reagan.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, Sir?
-怀特 -好吧
- Wyatt. - Okay. All right,
我们得止住流血 他无法呼吸
we gotta stop this bleeding. He can't breathe.
-我来处理 -我们在这里就是活靶子
- I'm on it. - We're sitting ducks in here.
我们得回到分诊去处理
We gotta do it back at triage.
-拿住 -好了 -好
- Hold that. - I got it. - All right.
-我来 我来 -很好
- All right, I got it, I got it. - Good.
我的腿 我中弹了
My leg! I've been shot.
我们不可能回到来时的地方
Okay, there's no going back from where we came.
到处都是枪手
The shooters are everywhere.
枪手太多了 我们到里面去吧
Too many shooters. Let's get inside.
来吧 一 二 三
Here we go. One, two, three.
你没事了 没问题
You're all right. No problem.
乔丹 又一个枪伤的
Jordan, we got another GSW.
让她躺下来
All right, let's set her down.
好的 谢谢
All right, guys. Thank you.
我是亚历山大医生 由我来救助你
Hi. My name's Dr. Alexander. I'm gonna take care of you.
波恩 过来 她左脚受了枪伤
Hey, Boon, get in here. We got a GSW to the left foot.
-得止血 -说来有趣 我已经在培训中
- Gotta stop the bleeding. - It's funny, 'cause I've done this
练过无数次了 但就是...
a hundred times in training, it's just...
忘记你身边的子弹
Just never with bullets flying around.
想象自己回到培训中 尽力而为明白吗
Imagine you're back in training, execute what you know, all right?
-你可以的 -谢谢
- You got this. Here. - Thanks, Doctor.
你真的很会和人打交道
You have a really nice touch with people.
我在家乡领导着一个几乎全是男人的团队
I lead an organization composed almost entirely of men where I'm from.
只要察觉到一点软弱的迹象 我的团队就会受累
They sense even a hint of weakness, my team suffers,
我的病人也会受累
and so do my patients.
我这儿也有相同的情况
Yeah, well, I deal with that here, too.
医生们 收到一个受伤急救员的呼叫
Hey, Docs. Got a call from a wounded EMT
他就躲在校园西边
hiding on the west side of campus.
还有太多伤员要运 我得回医院了
I got a full bus of patients I gotta get back to SAM.
-你们能帮忙找一下他吗 -没问题
- Can you help look for him? - Yeah, you got it.
给他贴个黄色标签 波恩 现在你管事了
This guy needs a yellow tag. Boon, you're in charge.
好吧
Uh, okay.
别担心 你在这儿很安全
Don't worry. You're safe here.
药物让你的心率变缓
The medicine slowed down your heart rate,
然后你的心率恢复到了正常
and then your heart converted back to its normal rhythm.
你知道这是什么导致的吗
You know what's causing this?
超声心动图显示你的心脏有些增大
Well, your echo shows some abnormal enlargement
所以我想给你做一个心脏核磁共振
in your heart, so I'd like to get a cardiac MRI
进一步精准评估病情
for a more precise evaluation.
谢谢 斯科特 可以借一步说话吗
Thanks, Scott. Uh, you got a sec?
好的
Yeah.
我听说你和我爸闹分歧了
Hey, so, I heard you got into it with my dad.
是怎么回事啊
What's that about?
总是那些事 掌控权
What's it always about? Control.
别担心 总会解决的
Don't worry. It'll work out one way or another.
-但你不会离开的 对吧 -待会聊
- But you're staying, right? - We'll talk later.
好了 我们还得做几项检查
Uh, okay, so we've gotta run some more tests.
是吗 我以为我现在已经能出院了呢
Really? I... I was hoping I'd be out of here by now.
我向朋友保证了今晚帮他修车呢
I promised my friend I'd help him work on a car tonight.
有人要开1963年的克尔维特来
Some guy's bringing in a '63 Stingray.
恐怕我们得...
Well, I'm afraid that we have to...
-是那个敞篷跑车吗 -就是它
- The split window coupe? - That's the one.
你真的很爱车啊 汉娜
You have a passion for cars, Hannah.
那你为什么还读书呢
Why are you in school?
我父母更愿意花钱送我上学 而不是捣弄汽车
My parents would rather pay for books than tools.
-那你就自己买♥♥车 -香农
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表