剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我让他别假装医生
I told him to stop acting like a doctor.
-他就是医生 -我当时又不知道
- Which he was. - Which I didn't know.
我只是想说这家伙
Look, all I'm saying is that the guy --
他刚开始工作
Look, he just started,
就已经觉得这里归他负责了
and he already thinks he runs the place.
那你最好拍拍他的马屁
So you better start kissing his ass
免得自己失业了
before you are out of a job.
我才不拍他的马屁
I ain't kissing his ass.
哈桑需要手术 手术室在基地
Hassan needs the OR. The OR is on the base.
-我们只要坐车过去 -我说过了不行
- All we need is a ride. - I already said no.
-让我和你的长官谈谈 -就你而言
- Let me talk to your CO. - As far as you're concerned,
你坐车的问题我做主
I'm your final say on transport.
那你就让他死掉吗
So you're just gonna let him die?
对不起 医生 这不是我能掌控的
I'm sorry, Doc. It's outta my control.
那我就找村民载我们一程
I'm just gonna get one of the villagers to give us a ride.
不行 你
No, you will not. You --
这样有安全隐患 你该放手了
It's a security risk. You need to let this go,
卡拉翰 这件事不可能的
Callahan, because it's not gonna happen.
她说她儿子需要帮助
She says her son needs your help.
我知道她说什么
I know what she said.
他要死了 这都是你的错
Okay, he's dying, and it's all on you.
医生 我的儿子
Doctors... my son...
你是说你从来没调过白班
So you were saying you never switched to a day job.
没有 先生
No, sir.
没得选
Didn't have a choice.
不想丢工作
Didn't want to lose my job.
已经搞砸了和前妻的关系
Already messed things up with my ex-wife.
不想再做个混账老爸
Don't wanna be a deadbeat dad, too.
很难想象一个混账老爸上十七年夜班
It's hard to imagine a deadbeat dad working 17 years of night shifts.
你有孩子吗
Mm. You got kids?
就一个
Uh, one.
那你就能明白 不惜一切代价 对吧
So you know. Do whatever it takes, right?
德鲁
Hey, Drew?
-你有时间吗 -有
- You got a minute? - Yeah.
等一下 等一下 是说我的事吗
Hey -- wait, wait, wait. Is this about me?
别在角落里偷偷说了 我能承受
Just don't be whispering in the corner. I can take it.
好吧
Okay.
李 我很遗憾
Lee, I'm sorry to say
由于你手臂现在的情况
that with your arm in its current state,
我们没办法把你的手接回去
it's not a viable option for us to reattach your hand.
所以只能这样了吗
So that's it?
没了
It's gone?
-但是 -没有手了
- But -- - No hand?
-是这样 -没法工作
- Well -- - Won't be able to work,
没法穿裤子 陪孩子玩传球
put on my damn pants, play catch with my kid.
-是这样 -你们不能夺走我的手
- Well -- - Y'all can't take my hand.
-我需要手 -听我说
- I need my hand. - Listen, listen.
有一个可能的选择 但是这是孤注一掷
There is one possible option, but it is a real Hail Mary.
拜托了 只要能保住我的手怎样都可以
Please. What-- whatever it takes to save it, I'll do it.
我会签字的
I'll sign it.
好的 我们可以尝试在你手臂愈合期间
Okay. We can try and attach your hand
把你的手接到腿上
to your leg while the arm heals.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
这是一种创新疗法
It's an innovative approach.
原理是 在你的手臂愈合期间
How it works is, the healthy blood vessels in your leg
腿部的健康血管保持手的活性
keep your hand alive while your arm heals.
等你的手臂恢复正常的血流量
And once we restore normal blood flow to your arm,
我们再把手接上去
we reconnect your hand.
就是这样的 但是这种方法成功过
It's out there, but it has worked.
这么说我的手长到腿上
So my hand will be on my leg?
-是的 -这是暂时的
- Yeah. - For a while.
这可能是你保住手的唯一选择
It might be your only option of saving your hand.
如果成功的话
If it works.
去手术室的路上我还可以给你解释很多
Look, I can explain a lot more to you
但我们必须趁你的手还有活性
on our way up to the OR, but we'd have to do surgery
马上做手术
right away while your hand is still viable.
做吧 我愿意全力赌一次
Do it. Do it, man. I'm all in for a chance.
好的
Okay.
我的胃
My -- my stomach.
腹部有广泛压痛
His abdomen is diffusely tender.
直接送去做CT
Let's get him straight to C.T.
德鲁 腹部问题必须马上解决
Drew, we gotta get this abdominal issue resolved now.
如果一小时之内不能手术
If he's not cleared for surgery in the next hour --
他就没有机会保住手了 我马上处理
He loses any chance of keeping his hand. I'm on it.
-我们在 -你还好吗
- We got you. - Are you okay?
-你们没事吧 -没事 你呢
- You guys okay? - Yeah. You?
我没事 爆胎了 我得再叫一辆车
I'm all right. I blew a tire. I gotta call in another rig.
多久能到
Hey, what's the ETA?
15到20分钟
15 to 20.
他撑不了那么久 他有心脏压塞
He's never gonna make it. He's got a cardiac tamponade.
好的 我们来负责 你准备好了吗老大
Okay, we do this now. You ready, Boss?
-准备好了 -听你的
- Yeah. Okay. - On you.
好的 三秒倒数
All right. On three.
三 二 一
One, two, three.
我来插管 你来开胸
I'll intubate. You can open him up.
给
Here.
你的冠状动脉疾病检测呈阴性
Your tests came back negative for coronary artery disease,
但是你有一个巨大的主动脉瘤
but you have a large aortic aneurysm
从而导致了胸痛
that's causing your chest pain.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们要马上手术
We need to operate immediately.
我们会马上准许你入院治疗
We're gonna admit you to the hospital
并为你准备手术
and get you optimized for surgery.
谁来手术
Who's doing the surgery?
白班的戈登医生
Dr. Gordon, the day shift surgeon.
他马上就来
He's on his way right now.
斯科特是县里最好的心胸外科手术医生
You've got the best cardiothoracic surgeon in the county in Scott,
你却让什么咖登医生来
and you're bringing in Dr. Garden?
实际上是戈登医生
Uh, D-Dr. Gordon, actually.
休想
Yeah, that is not happening.
兄弟 他怎么样
Hey, bud. How's he doing?
他的手要截肢了 你觉得他怎么样
He's about to lose his hand. How do you think he's doing?
抱歉兄弟 我只是来看看你
Sorry, man. I was just checking in on you.
对不起 是我太郁闷
Sorry. I'm frustrated.
我弄不清楚
I can't figure it out.
他的胃有时好有时坏
He's got stomach pains one minute, he's got none the next.
我排除了很多可能
I've eliminated a ton of things,
但还是不知道原因是什么
but I still can't find out what's causing it.
斯科特在等CT和检测结果
Scott's waiting on the C.T. and the labs.
也许他可以搞清楚
Maybe he can figure it out.
李的手失去知觉多久了
How long before Lee's hand is no longer viable?
35分钟了
35 minutes.
这个人 若非天恩眷顾绝难幸免
This guy -- there but by the Grace of God go I.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他就像是我周围的人
He's like everybody I grew up with.
他是个努力工作的蓝领
He's hard-working, he's blue collar,
拼了命地想要升职
busts his ass trying to provide.
然后他发现自己年近40一无所成
And he finds himself on the verge of 40 with nothing.
我有所成就的唯一原因就是我很幸运
Only reason I have anything is because I got lucky.
拜托 我不觉得你那是运气
Come on. I wouldn't call what you have luck.
我认为是努力的结果
I'd call it the residue of hard work.
你觉得他不如我努力吗
You think he doesn't work as hard as me?
我只是恰好在对的时间出现在了对的位置
I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
我入伍之后有人发现了我的潜力
I joined the Army, someone saw my potential,
然后他们帮助我成为了一名医生
then they helped me become a doctor.
我在这里 我的兄弟呢 我的朋友呢
Here I am. My cousins? My friends?
他们都丢了工作 也都回不来了
Their jobs are all gone, and they're not coming back.
是啊 这是一个冷漠的世界
Yeah, it can be a cold world.
我绝对是一个感恩的人
I'm definitely a thankful man.
但我相信你可以找到问题所在
But I have faith you're gonna figure this out.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表