剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You know, we lost Topher and Mac,
我们真的不想失去你
and we really don't wanna lose you.
你来来去去
Your coming and your going,
都影响着我们大家的情感
it's sort of a play on everyone's emotions.
如果你要留下
And, um, if you're gonna be here,
我们就做好你留下的准备
and we're gonna commit to you being here,
但我们也想你要留下来的承诺
then we want the same commitment in return.
好了 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
能给我几天考虑一下吗
Can I have a few more days?
我一直在试着和安妮联♥系♥
I've been trying to get in touch with Annie,
但她不接我的电♥话♥
and she's not answering my calls.
我还得消化一下麦克和陶福的事
I still need to get my head around this Mac, Topher...
我理解
Yeah, no. I understand.
-好吧 -你知道到哪找我
- Okay. - Yeah, you know where to find me.
-如果找不到你 我不知道怎么办 -对
- I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't. - Yeah.
BGM: Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan
♪ Mama, take this badge off of me ♪
♪ I can't use it anymore ♪
♪ It's gettin' dark, too dark to see ♪
♪ Feel like I'm knocking on heaven's door ♪
♪ Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door ♪
土拨鼠之日
-德鲁 -你好
- Drew. - Hey.
漫长的一天
It's a long day, huh?
漫长的一晚
Long night.
-是啊 -漫长的一周
- Yeah. - Long week.
麦克 阿纳尼娅 泽维尔·阿诺德
Mac, Ananya, Xavier Arnold,
让人想起很多
it brings stuff up.
那场战争 是吗 TC提到过的那场
It's that battle, huh? The one that T.C. mentioned.
塔吉港口 是的
Taji Qasr? Yeah.
失去了一个弟兄 西伊
Lost a buddy of mine -- Shea.
他所需要的只是钻孔来释放脑压
All he needed was a Burr Hole to relieve the pressure.
如果当时我能有现在的知识 但我没能救他
If I knew then what I knew now, but I failed him.
所以我向我自己保证 再也不会发生那样的事了
So I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen again.
所以我成了一名医生
That's why I became a doctor.
泽维尔·阿诺德 他刚才在那
And Xavier Arnold -- he was there?
晚了约十分钟
About 10 minutes too late.
如果他在他该在的地方
If he was where he was supposed to be,
也许西伊还活着
then maybe Shea would still be alive.
但是如果他根本就不在那
But if he wasn't there at all,
也许你就不会在这里了
then maybe you wouldn't be here.
我从来没看完这部电影 从那天开始
I never finished this movie. Not since that day.
好像时间静止了
It's like time stopped.
不能自己看完它
Can't bring myself to finish it.
我从来没看过
Well, I've never seen it.
你介意我和你一起看吗
Do you mind if I watch it with you?
♪ Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door ♪
♪ Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door ♪
♪ Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door ♪
♪ Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door ♪
土拨鼠菲尔 先知中的先知
Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表