剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-离手 -三 二 一
- Clear. - Three, two, one.
再次充电
Recharge.
斯科特 她爷爷有点坐立不安了
Scott? The grandfather's getting antsy.
他想要了解最新情况
He wants a progress report.
两个除颤仪都充到200
Okay, both machines charged to 200.
告诉他她还在战斗中 我们也是
Tell him she's still fighting, and so are we.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我在外面不会影响其他人的
Hey, I'm not bothering anybody out here.
我只是在等人搭我一程
I'm just waiting for a ride.
不管你听不听
For what it's worth,
我真的很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I'm...really sorry I wasted your time.
放轻松
Relax.
亚瑟 我之前不该向你大叫的
Arthur, I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier.
其实我刚刚成为一个父亲
Truth is, I just became a new dad,
我只是没睡好 把你当成了出气筒
and you probably got the brunt of my sleep deprivation.
我理解你睡不好
Oh, I get the sleep thing.
我有两个女儿 这也是为什么我做这份工作
I have two girls, which is why I do this job,
其实我很讨厌这份工作
which I hate.
是啊
Yeah.
你的新生儿是男孩还是女孩
So, um, your new kid, is it a boy or girl?
青春期女生
Uh, teenage girl.
十三岁 我和我丈夫几个月前刚收养的
13. Me and my husband adopted her a few months ago.
还在摸索时间安排 两份工作 还有她的事
Just managing the time thing, you know, two jobs, her stuff.
没有爷爷奶奶帮忙吗
No grandparents helping?
我的母亲 她在放学之后帮我照看孩子
I mean, my mom -- she watches my kids after school.
对我和我妻子来说真是巨大的帮助
It's a huge help to me and my wife.
那很好 但对我来说不可能的
That'd be nice, but, uh, it's not gonna happen.
你的家人 他们不方便帮忙吗
Your folks -- they're not around to help?
比那要复杂
Ah, it's a little more complicated than that.
我猜猜 你父母 可能你的父亲
Let me guess. Your parents, probably your dad,
不赞同你是同性恋
doesn't approve of you being gay,
所以你们很疏远
so you have an estranged relationship.
还有你的母亲 尽管她很守旧
And your mom, even though she's old-school,
她出于作为妻子的职责的考虑还是站他那边
she sides with him out of a sense of wifely duty
尽管不能认识她的新孙女
even though it hurts her
让她很难受
not to have a relationship with her new grandchild.
猜的不错 亚瑟
Hell of a guess, Arthur.
你震惊到我了
You're freaking me out.
我是个演员 我们研究人的境况
It's the actor in me. We study the human condition.
德鲁 斯科特需要你 需要全部人力
Drew, Scott needs you. All hands on deck.
来了
Ah, coming.
亚瑟 刚刚很有趣
Uh, and, Arthur, it's been interesting.
-是啊 -祝你好运
- Yeah. - Good luck to you.
你休想再进去
Don't you dare go back in there.
我不会了 不会了
Oh, no, I wasn't. I was just...I was...
收割者基地 这里是斯巴达二号♥
Reaper Base, Reaper Base, this is Spartan 2.
我们出发八分钟了 车上有一个医生
We are 8 mikes out with one emergent surgical.
坚持住 兄弟 我们会带你离开这里的
Hang on, buddy. We're gonna get you there.
杜克 我帮你检查一下
Duke, I'll check you out --
我很好 你救格雷格斯就好
I'm fine. You just save Greggs.
把这个戴上 把手伸出来
Put these on and give me your hand.
然后把你的手指伸到伤口里
Okay, you're gonna put your finger in the wound
把右手放在动脉上
and rest your right hand on the artery.
不要动 否则他就会出血过多而死 好吗
And don't move or he'll bleed out. Okay?
我会把止血粉敷在伤口上来阻止出血
I'm putting Celox in the wound to tamponade the bleeding.
能够坚持一会儿
It'll hold for a little while.
把手指拿开
Move your finger.
止血粉会渗进去 我要换个手
He's soaking through the Celox. I gotta change it out.
把手指再放在那里
Okay, hold right there again
我要开始静脉注射了
while I do that and start an I.V.
会没事的 格雷格斯
It's gonna be okay, Greggsie.
你马上就可以回到坦帕了
You're gonna be back in Tampa in no time.
去见辛迪还有男孩们 一起玩海盗游戏
See Cindy and the boys, huh? Go to a Bucs game.
看他们再一次在第四节领先得分
Watch 'em blow a fourth quarter lead again?
我们离尤马只有六公里远了
Look, we're still 6 klicks from Yuma, okay?
他再失一点血就撑不住了
He loses any more blood, he won't make it another 2.
按紧
Keep it tight!
让阿米拉准备手术室 我们马上就到
Have Amira prep the O.R. We're coming in hot.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
需要帮忙吗
How can I help?
让她恢复心跳 不惜一切代价
Anything to get her heart beating.
艾司洛尔怎么样 我看到过它能刺♥激♥
Uh, what about esmolol? I just read about it stimulating --
艾司洛尔 好主意
Esmolol. That's a good idea.
25毫克艾司洛尔滴注
25 milligrams of esmolol and hang a drip.
已经这样多长时间了
Hey, how long has this been?
53分钟
53 minutes.
什么时候该停
At what point do you stop?
之前就该停了
I think we passed that point a while ago.
充电
Recharge.
阿米拉
Amira!
阿米拉
Amira!
阿米拉 戴手套 是格雷格斯 他失血过多
Amira? Glove up. It's Greggs. He's bled out.
路上颠簸 他伤口在扩大
We had a bumpy ride. His wound cavity's expanding.
左侧股动脉枪伤
GSW to the left femoral artery.
-谢谢 -怎么了
- Thank you. - What happened out there?
原来叙利亚人并不友好
Well, turns out, Syria's not very friendly.
我插管 你准备一下
Can you prep while I intubate?
输四单位O型阴性血和一千毫克氨甲环酸
Transfuse 4 units of O-neg and a 1,000 milligrams of tranexamic acid.
好 插♥进♥去了
Okay. I'm in.
我来放置球囊导管
I'll place a ER-REBOA catheter
你利用隐静脉做移植
while you harvest the saphenous vein for a graft.
好 开始吧
Okay. Let's go.
发生了这么多事
After all this, I don't wanna
我不希望还得告诉海豹特遣队他们老大没挺住
have to tell these Navy SEALS that their boss didn't make it.
-精神伤害 -是的
- A moral injury? - Yeah.
是个新的诊断 和创伤后应激障碍不同
It's a new diagnosis. It's different than PTSD.
这是人做了他平常不会做的事情之后发生的
It's when you do something you wouldn't do in your regular life, you know.
他们可能是被命令这么做 可能是别无选择
Maybe you were ordered to. Maybe you had no choice.
战争不就是这样吗
Isn't that a lot of what war is? I...
差不多 但这个更私人化
Yeah, pretty much, but this is more personal.
比如你把M35货车开进了拥挤的集市
Say you're driving an M35 through a crowded marketplace,
突然中了埋伏
and ambush comes out of nowhere.
子弹打在车上
Bullets are pinging off the metal.
你踩了油门躲避
Put your foot on the gas to bolt,
却发现压倒了一个女人
and next thing you know, you're rolling over a woman.
撞她之前你看见了她的脸
You see her face before you hit her,
她恐惧 请求的眼神
the...pleading, the fear in her eyes.
她知道她就要在她的孩子面前死去
She knows she's about to die in front of her kids,
但你能怎么办
but what are you gonna do?
你只能这么做
You gotta do it.
你得救你的兄弟
You know, you gotta save your guys.
这是马丁的故事吗
Is that Martin's story?
不 是别人的
No. That's someone else's.
无论如何
Anyways...
马丁得加入一个互助小组
Martin's gonna join a support group, and, uh,
也许有一天 他能坚强到
maybe someday, he'll be strong enough
可以跟你坦白他的故事 但这由他来决定
to tell you his story, but that's his call.
你想要个工作吗
Do you want a job?
真会换话题
Nice segue.
灰熊队的边锋怎么样
Yeah, how 'bout tight end for the Bears?
他们当然需要 但是
They could totally use one, but actually, um,
我想就在圣安东尼奥纪念医院
I was thinking about here at SAM.
我们可以开展针对老兵的拓展服务
We can start an outreach program for veterans,
让他们有地方可以去
give them a place to go,
给他们应有的关怀
give them the care that they deserve.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
好
Right.
好 到时候
Okay, yeah. Just, uh...
跟我说一声
you know, let me know.
可以
All right.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表