剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我不知道你是谁也不知道你是从哪来的
Now I don't know who you are or where you come from.
我会看着你的
But I'm watching you.
注射第二袋一升暖的生理盐水
Second liter of warm saline is in.
体温上升到30度了
Temperature's up to 86.
他醒过来了
He's waking up.
-麦克 你怎么样 -乔丹 德鲁
-Hi, Mac. How you doin'? -Jordan? Drew?
你一定历尽了很多磨难
You must have quite a story.
我沿着山脊走
I used the ridge as a handrail.
一路走向巴基斯坦的边境
Made my way for the Pakistani border.
我尽可能地向前走
I went as far as I could,
然后我点着了火 等在那里
and then I lit the fires and just waited.
他产生了幻觉
He's hallucinating.
麦克 你在圣安东尼奥
Mac...you're in San Antonio.
这不是圣安东尼奥纪念医院
This isn't San Antonio Memorial.
我在哪里
Where the hell am I?
没关系 有我们在
It's okay. We've got you.
这里是退伍军人管理处
This is -- this is a friggin' V.A.
我告诉过你我最不想的就是
This is the exact place I told you
-死在这里 -麦克 放松下来 好吗
- I didn't wanna end up. - Mac, you gotta relax. Okay?
我怎么能放松
How can I relax when...
他在痉挛 护士 劳拉西泮
He's seizing. Uh, nurse, Ativan!
医生
Hey, hey, doc.
我们的患者很可能出血了 他现在需要检查
Our guy probably has a bleed. He needs a scan now.
CT坏了 这里没有核磁共振
C.T. is down, and there is no MRI.
这里是退伍军人管理处
The V.A. Stands for Veteran's Affairs,
你忘了吗
or did you forget that?
你的职责就是帮助退伍老兵
Your job is to help veterans,
而不是把他们丢在那里等死
not leave them hanging out to dry.
我在和这个楼层的护士进行伤员分类
Look, I am here with my floor nurse doing triage,
护士还在帮助你们
who, by the way, is trying to help you.
这里只有我们俩 好吗
It's just the two of us here, okay?
在你告诉我我的职责之前
So before you tell me what my job is,
也许你应该直接加入到救援之中
maybe you wanna grab some scrubs and jump in.
乔丹 我插好管了
Jordan, he's tubed.
痉挛停止了 但我们时间所剩不多了
Seizure's have stopped, but we're on borrowed time.
该怎么做
What's the plan?
朱利安是唯一有把握救活他的人
Julian is the only doctor who has a shot of saving him.
但他现在恨死你了 你没办法让他手术
He hates your guts right now. You can't make him operate.
是吗 看我的
Oh, yeah? Watch me.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
钢筋穿过了他的腹腔
The rebar has punctured his abdominal cavity.
所以他正在慢慢失血
So he's slowly bleeding out.
只要伤口不撕裂变大
Slowly if the tear doesn't get bigger,
就还有几个小时的时间
then it's more like a couple hours.
所以要固定住钢筋 这会给我们更多时间
So we need to stabilize the rebar and buy us more time.
你要是能帮我一下就好了
You know, I... I really could use a hand.
我带来了更多的帮手
I brought more help.
他们可不像是医生
They don't look like doctors.
我可以保证他们很有效率
I can vouch for their efficacy.
你稳定他的伤情只是为了折磨他吗
Did you stabilize him just so you guys could torture him?
他是个圣♥战♥主义战士
He's a jihadist,
他知道其他圣♥战♥主义者藏身何处
and he knows where other jihadists are hiding.
如果你杀了他 你得不到任何关于哈里发的信息
If you kill him, you don't get any intel off the Caliphate,
我也不知道茜德在哪
and I don't get any info on Syd.
我们都得不到想要的信息
So nobody gets what they want.
至少要冒这个险
A chance we'll have to take.
不不不 听我说
No. No, listen. Listen.
各位 就是他 目前的焦点
Here he is, everyone, the man of the hour,
朱利安·卡明斯医生
Dr. Julian Cummings.
他已经同意为卢比孔团队的英雄
He has agreed to perform a lifesaving surgery
麦克·莱利进行会诊治疗
on Team Rubicon hero and vet, Mac Riley.
卡明斯医生这是真的吗 他有生还的可能吗
Dr. Cummings, is it true? Does he have a chance?
-你能救他吗 -你简直胆大包天 医生
- Can you save him? - You don't know who you're messing with, Doctor.
我可不喜欢被人摆布
I don't appreciate being manipulated.
是的 我会组织手术
Yes, um, I will perform the surgery.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院有一项新的政策
There's a new regime here at San Antonio Memorial.
我们很愿意为那些曾经服务过我们的人
And we'd like nothing more than to serve those
提供援助
who have served us.
所以恕不奉陪 我还有手术要准备
So if you'll excuse me, I have a surgery to prepare for.
好了 就这些 我们走吧
Okay, okay, that's enough. Let's go.
如果有进展我们会通知你们的
When we have an update you'll be the first to know.
目前请离开急诊室
Until then, out of the E.R.
我们走吧 谢谢 目前无可奉告
Let's go. Come. Thank you very much. No comment.
今天晚上好心寒 护工冷眼看我
Chilly in here tonight. Orderlies giving me the side eye,
医生呛我 临时护士还想出风头
docs giving me lip, traveling nurses trying to flex.
我知道你什么意思 两天前
I know what you mean, man. Two days ago,
我是个英雄 现在大家都很失落
I'm a hero, now everybody's upset --
父亲 斯科特 甚至香农
Dad, Scott, you know, even Shannon.
兄弟 坚强团结 我们就无所不能
Man, stay strong. Stick together, we'll be all right.
你们回来了吗
Are you guys back?
肯尼回来了
Kenny is.
还需要更加坚强啊 保罗
So much for staying strong, Paul.
兄弟你眼睛怎么了
Uh, dude, what's with the eye?
只是在球赛上被意外肘击了一下
Just errant elbow in a pick-up game.
你们俩在干什么呢
What are you two doing here?
我都不知道我们重新集♥合♥了
Didn't know we were having a reunion.
好像几乎所有人都回来了
It's almost like everyone's back.
-几乎 -对 几乎
- Almost. - Yeah, almost.
孤星游乐园发生了一起大型事故
There's been a major accident at the Lone Star amusement park.
他们要求全市所有
They're asking for any and all
-急救员都过去 -孤星
- first responders across the city. - Lone Star?
瑞克和布丽在那 今晚是军队之夜 我得走了
Rick and Bri are there. It's Armed Services night. I gotta go.
-算上我 -好
- Count me in. - Yeah.
-我得和麦克留在医院 -好
- I gotta stay here with Mac. - Okay.
你能尽快把他送进手术室吗
Can you make sure he gets fast tracked to the O.R.?
-我去办 -好 准备好接收患者
- I'm on it. - All right, you better get ready to receive.
今晚会很不好过
It's gonna be a bad one.
我听说 大提琴是跟人声最接近的乐器
I hear the cello is the closest sounding instrument
是真的吗 梅尔文
to the human voice. Is that true, Melvin?
是的 你一听就明白了
It is true. See, if you heard it, you'd understand.
我不会冒险失去那种天赋
I'd never risk losing that gift.
那么你不是瘾君子咯
So you're not a substance abuser?
我说的是我不嗑药 我没说我没有罪过
I said I didn't take any drugs. I never said I was without sin.
在生活中碰到一两次狼音
I've been known to hit the bottle
我就会酗酒
when my life hit a wolf tone or two.
-狼音 -大提琴的弦和琴体
- A wolf tone? - It's when the frequencies of the strings
发出不自然的陪音
and the body of a cello produces artificial overtones.
听起来像是动物嚎叫求救一样
It sounds like an animal crying for help.
它会毁掉声音 毁掉和谐 毁掉一切
It throws the sound and harmony and everything else out of whack.
那要如何补救狼音呢
And what's the remedy for this wolf tone?
稳定器 压住琴弦
Stabilizer -- puts pressure on the strings,
让一切都按部就班
keeps everything where it should be,
让它们各司其职
straight and on point.
我的大提琴对于我也是这个作用
That's what my cello does for me.
听着 很抱歉给你们带来这么多麻烦
Look, I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused,
但那不是我
but that wasn't me.
我今早要去视频面试
I have a video audition in the morning.
欧洲歌♥剧交响乐团
The European Opera Orchestra.
有十二席 一周前空出一席
It has 12 chairs, and one opened up a week ago.
对我来说这是一生一次的机会
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me,
我不能错过
and I can't miss it.
求你们能不能放我走
Can you please just let me go?
不行 你还走不稳
No. You're still groggy.
我们得再多观察你一段时间
We need to watch you a little longer.
瑞瓦拉医生
Dr. Rivera,
你觉得瘾君子会知道狼音是什么吗
do you think a junkie knows what a wolf tone is?
我觉得不会吧
I guess not.
你在处理割伤的时候
While treating his cuts,
有没有发现他胳膊上缺了某些痕迹
what's the one thing you didn't notice on his arms?
针孔
Track marks.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表