剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我想过了 我加入
I thought about it. I'm in.
我还能干什么呢
What else am I gonna do with my time?
这就是我喜欢的乐观精神
Yeah. There's the positive spirit that I love.
好
All right.
你想来杯咖啡吗
Well, do you wanna get a coffee?
不了 他醒之前我就在这儿等着
Nah, I'll wait here till he wakes up.
工作时间不能懈怠
I can't be slacking on the job.
好
All right.
乔丹
Hey, Jordan?
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们扯平了
We're square.
她怎么样
How is she?
跟你说实话 先生 情况不好
I'll be honest with you, sir. It's not looking good.
但她很努力地在抗争
But she's fighting hard.
我不明白她为什么想要自杀
I just don't get why she would try to kill herself.
她没那么想
She didn't try to do that.
她想摆脱那个肿瘤
She was trying to get rid of the tumor.
这不是一回事
Two very different things.
小孩子不会全面地考虑事情
Kids don't think these things through.
我给了她一个家
I gave her a home,
穿的
clothing,
吃的
food.
我收留她的时候已经退休了
I was already retired when I took her in.
她母亲
Her mother?
她母亲是个荡♥妇♥
Her mother was a wild thing.
我只是想给蒂娜的生命里一些正常的东西
I just tried to give Tina some structure in her life.
也许这是上帝在告诉我
Maybe this is God's way of telling me
我做的还不够多
I need to do more.
也许这是上帝在告诉你
Or maybe it's God's way of telling you
你不能控制一切
that you can't control everything.
我知道不能
I know I can't.
你是基♥督♥徒吗
Are you a Christian man?
我从小就是
I was certainly raised one.
你能和我一起祈祷吗
Would you pray with me?
任何帮助都好
I could use all the help I can get.
当然
Sure.
BGM: How Do You Say Goodbye by Phillip LaRue
♪ How do you say goodbye? ♪
♪ Will anybody teach me? ♪
♪ I can barely hear the choir sing ♪
♪ And the melody is fading ♪
♪ If I could build a tower to Heaven, I would ♪
♪ Maybe build a ladder... ♪
再充电
Recharge.
♪ ...past the sky ♪
♪ Look God in the eyes ♪
♪ Try to change his mind ♪
♪ Maybe he will let you ♪
♪ Come back to me tonight ♪
♪ What's done is done ♪
天啊 她恢复窦性心律了
Oh, my God. She has normal sinus rhythms.
是啊 是啊
Yes! Yes!
超声心动图正常
Good cardiac motion on ultrasound.
欢迎回来 蒂娜
Welcome back, Tina.
61分钟
61 minutes.
她死去了61分钟 你又把她救活了
She was dead for 61 minutes, and you brought her back.
所有人 集中注意 还没结束
Everybody, stay focused. We're not done yet.
把她带去手术室做完手术
Let's get her up to the O.R. And finish this.
你孙女会好的
Your granddaughter's going to be okay.
手术很复杂
It was a complicated surgery,
但她会完全康复的
but she will regain all of her functions.
我们帮她摘除了肿瘤
And we removed her tumor.
谢谢
Thank you.
这真是一个奇迹
This was truly a miracle.
从某种程度上说没错 米尔斯先生
In a way it was, Mr. Mills.
我就知道 如果我虔诚祈祷
I just knew if I prayed hard enough,
你们和上帝就会来拯救我们
you and the good Lord would come through for us.
反正你做的成功了 感谢你的祈祷
Well, whatever you did worked, so thank you for your prayers.
我听说她放弃了什么之后很难过
I'm feeling sad knowing what she's given up.
放弃
Given up?
她的命保住了
She has been saved,
但输血的代价是她失去了天堂的永生
but that transfusion cost her eternal life in Paradise.
-我的孩子醒了 -爷爷
- There's my baby. - Grandpa?
爷爷
Grandpa.
你们慢慢来 我一会儿回来
You take some time. I'll be back in a moment.
爷爷 太对不起了
Grandpa? I'm so sorry.
BGM: Tidal Wave by Alexander Biggs
You are needed now ♪
♪ While you're far away ♪
♪ I can feel you frown ♪
♪ Like I feel you pulling all your strings ♪
你成功了 你救了他
You did it. You saved him.
情况本来不应该变得这么棘手的
Should never have been in this situation in the first place.
你说得对
You were right.
我差点让杜克和格雷格斯把命搭进去
I almost cost Duke and Greggs their lives.
那你这回应该吸取教训了
Well, perhaps you've learnt a lesson, then.
也许吧
Maybe.
现在我只想喝一杯
Right now I just want a drink.
来吧 这次是你请还是我请
Yeah? You buying or me this time?
我请
It's on me.
真的吗
Oh, really?
-这可真新鲜 -别得寸进尺
- That's a change. - Don't push it.
♪ I am far away ♪
我的东西又回来了
I see my things are back.
肯定是有人放错地方了
Somebody must've misplaced 'em.
是啊 某个人
Yeah, somebody.
真高兴你还回来了 这才是我认识的肯尼
Glad you put them back. Now that's the Kenny I know.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是说 保洁人员告诉我 他们看见
I'm talking about maintenance telling me they saw you
你在外面翻垃圾
digging through the garbage out back.
肯定是另一个帅哥干的
Must've been some other handsome man.
但我想说 见识过今晚的事之后
But I will say this -- after what I've seen tonight,
人生苦短 不能总担心那些琐事
life's too short to worry about the petty stuff.
今晚真够受的 莫莉
That was a hell of a night, Molls.
斯科特做的事 我可能再也见不到那场面了
What Scott did? I may never see anything like that again.
我做了我该做的
I did my part.
还有
Meanwhile, you...
你把手♥机♥落在等候区了
left your cellphone out in the bay.
那个破玩意响了一小时
Damn thing's been buzzing for the past hour.
谢谢
Thanks.
德鲁 我是你妈妈
Hi, Drew. It's Mom.
要见瑞克和布丽安娜我很兴奋
I'm so excited to meet Rick and Brianna.
感谢你邀请我 你的短♥信♥让我好感动
Thank you for inviting me. Your text really moved me.
写得真棒
It was so beautifully written.
我以前不知道你有这么好的文笔
I had no idea you could write like that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你把手♥机♥落在外面的长椅上
You left your phone on the bench outside,
我就自作主张给你妈妈发短♥信♥了
so I took the liberty of texting your mother,
让她知道 你和瑞克有多难
letting her know how hard it was for you and Rick
你有多需要她
and how much you need her.
你干了什么
You what?
你到底想不想让她留在你的生活中
Do you want her in your life or do you not?
想 但是你
Yeah, but you --
再说一次不用谢
Again, you're welcome.
我留在这就为了看你的反应
Now I stuck around to see your reaction,
你能载我回家吗
so can you give me a ride home?
♪ You are the moon ♪
好 走吧
Sure, let's go.
感谢你让我见证那一幕 斯科特
Thank you for letting me witness that, Scott.
我永生难忘
I'll never forget it.
你也不该忘掉
And you shouldn't.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
♪ More than anything ♪
61分钟
61 minutes.
我不
I don't...
我不知道要跟你说什么
I don't even know what to say to you.
让你继续的动力是什么
What -- what made you keep going?
你为什么觉得
What did you see that made you think
你一定能救下她
that you could actually save her?
是脑电图 还是化验 我是说
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表