剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
但一个金属托盘被碰落 就把他吓坏了
but metal tray gets knocked over, and he freaks out
事后他说什么都不记得了
and says he doesn't remember anything.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我给他做了创伤后应激障碍的检查
I went through the PTSD checklist
而且他没有表现出任何典型症状
and he doesn't present any of the classic symptoms,
但他在退伍军人管理处有记录
but he's been through the V.A. System,
他们说他确实有创伤后应激障碍
and they say that he does.
所以他们想让他
So they tried to get him --
把他变成麻木不仁的僵尸
turn him into a zombie.
是 他不接受治疗
Yeah, he won't take medication.
现在他坚持说他没事 但我知道不是
Now he insists that's okay, but I know that he's not.
所以我希望
So I was hoping...
或许你能和他谈谈
maybe you would talk to him,
老兵和老兵的谈话
vet to vet.
为什么是我 为什么不是德鲁
Why me? Why not Drew?
或者这的其他退伍老兵
Any of the other vets you got here?
我想或许
I thought that maybe...
我和他都能从中受益
I'd get as much out of it as he would?
对
Yeah.
你从不会放弃拯救我 是吗 乔丹
You're not gonna stop trying to save me, huh, Jordan?
至少可以幻想
A girl can dream.
好吧
All right.
-我会和他谈谈 -谢谢
- I'll talk to him. - Thank you.
比坐在家里摸脚趾要好多了
Beats sitting at home trying to touch my toes,
该死的 患肿瘤之前从来没做过那种动作
which, you know, hell, I wasn't doing before the tumor.
格雷格斯 醒醒 伙计
No, Greggs, stay with me, buddy.
斯巴达二号♥ 已经清场 我们找到杜克了
Spartan 2, we cleaned them out. We got Duke.
格雷格斯在那
That's Greggs.
一 二 三
One, two, three. -
-快离开这里 -他还好吗
- Just get out of here. - Is he okay?
他失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
我需要你们装备里所有的药
I need every medication you got in your kits.
如果他死了 卡拉翰 你就死定了
He dies, Callahan, you're a dead man.
我进去了 很好
I'm in. Good.
好了 现在去除明胶海绵
Okay, now release the Gelfoam,
接着松开微弹簧圈
followed by the microcoil.
你做到了 保罗 血止住了
You did it, Paul. The bleeding stopped.
我们做到了
We got it.
她昏迷多久了
How long has she been down?
41分钟
41 minutes.
但是她还有大脑活动吗
But does she have any brain activity?
你做脑电图了吗
Did you run an EEG?
乔丹 如果你是来叫我做脑电图的
Jordan, if you're here to tell me to call it,
我不会去的 省点力气吧
I'm not going to, so save your breath.
-斯科特 就一会 -不去
- Scott, a moment. -No.
这是我的患者 我正忙着呢
This is my patient and I've got my hands full,
所以 请出去
so please step out.
你说得对
You're right.
她是你的患者
She's your patient.
她又室颤了
She's in v-fib again!
充电到200
Charge to 200.
给一毫克肾上腺素 150毫克胺碘酮
Give 1 milligram of epi, 150 of amiodarone.
好了 充电完成
Yeah, we're charged.
亚瑟 你的一份化验结果我弄错了
Arthur, I misread one of your tests.
你需要马上进行透析
We gotta get you dialyzed immediately,
不然你的肾脏就会发生衰竭
or your kidneys will shut down.
-但是你之前说没事 -是我搞错了
- But you said it was fine. - Yeah, I was wrong.
莫莉护士要从你的阴♥茎♥插入一个
Okay, Nurse Mollie's gotta place a large Foley catheter
-大号♥的导尿管 -我的阴♥茎♥
- in your penis. - My penis?
可能要试几次 但是我会插♥进♥去的
It should only take a few tries, but I'll get it in there.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
这不可能
This shouldn't be happening.
看见了吧
See?
这些汗是假的 所有的都是假的
The sweat is fake. This whole thing is fake.
我只是个演员 我一直都在演
I-I'm just an actor. I'm pretending.
-是 我们知道 -我在谷歌♥上检索了你
- Yeah, we know. - I Googled you.
我爱死谷歌♥了
I love the Google.
告诉他我们查到了什么 德鲁
Tell him what we found, Drew.
除了一大堆剧院餐厅
Besides a lot of dinner theater
和一个2007年以失败告终的朋克蒸汽音乐会外
and a steampunk musical in '07 that flopped,
我们查到你在一家名叫治疗策略的公♥司♥工作
we learned you work for a company called treatment Strategies, Inc.
他们让人们假扮成病人 这样他们就可以
Yeah, they get people to pose as patients so they can
检查医院的客户服务
review the customer service of a hospital.
我在加尔维斯敦的表妹说她们医院的人
My cousin down in Galveston said people got fired
被解雇了
at her hospital.
好吧 好吧 好吧 被你们发现了
Okay. Okay. Okay, you got me.
我很抱歉 这是我的工作
I'm sorry. It's a job.
但是你刚刚说的阴♥茎♥是开玩笑 对吧
But you were just kidding about the penis, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我们是开玩笑的 你很健康
Arthur, we were. You're healthy.
我花了这么多时间
And I spent all that extra time
去查清楚你到底是什么情况
trying to get to the bottom of your symptoms,
去帮助你
trying to help you.
而同时 我们还有那些
And meanwhile, we got real patients here
真正需要我们帮助的病患在等着我们
with real problems who need real help.
你明白吗
You understand that?!
给我滚出去
Get the hell outta here!
-这里有洗手间吗 -有 在走廊尽头
-Is there a bathroom? -Yeah, it's right down the hall.
你和麦克都是老交情了吗
So you and Mac go way back?
是啊 我是说
Yeah, I mean...
当有人救了你的命 你会想结识那个人
when someone saves your life, you tend to form a quick bond.
再说他一年前还在阿富汗救了TC和陶福
Plus he saved T.C. And Topher in Afghanistan a year ago.
所以是为了报答他吗
So this is payback?
可以这么说
Yeah, you can say that.
你的自♥由♥攀岩是怎么回事
What's with you and free soloing?
对我来说太疯狂了
Yeah, it seems a little crazy to me.
和马丁一样 它能带给我宁静
The same as Martin. It, um, gives me peace.
但你没去过费卢杰啊
But you weren't in Fallujah.
不在
No.
你还记得我告诉过你的那个跳崖了的朋友吗
You know that friend I told you about that took that fall?
他是我的表哥
That was my cousin.
其实更像我的兄弟
Actually, more like a brother to me.
他是一个杰出的音乐家
He was this amazing musician.
我在悬崖底下找到了他
Anyway, I found him at the bottom of that cliff.
伤的很重
He was a mess.
他们接好了他的脊柱
They reconstructed his spine,
但他的意识 他们无法修复
but his mind, they could not fix.
他就坐在房♥间里 像个机器人一直盯着墙看
He just sits in a room now, stares at a wall like a robot.
-太可怕了 -更可怕的是
-That's terrible. -You know what's terrible
他当时并不是在攀岩 他是被推下去的
is that he wasn't climbing. He was thrown off.
天啊
God.
谁会做那种事
So who would do that?
交往了不该交往的人
Got in with the wrong people.
当我为你的朋友和马丁感到同情的时候
So while I feel for your friend and Martin,
这个世界上还有其他样子的战争
there are other types of wars in this world
让人想冥想与攀岩
that make people want to meditate and climb.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 不 我们都一样
Yeah. No, no, we all are.
抱歉
Excuse me.
她还在室颤
She's still in v-fib.
再次充到200 再推一次肾上腺素
We'll shock again at 200. Another round of epi.
充电
Charging.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
这是第五次电击了 还是没有心脏活动
That was the fifth shock. Still no cardiac activity.
乔斯林 再给我一个除颤器
Jocelyn, get me another defibrillator.
-再来一个垫子吗 -要
-And a second set of pads? -Yes.
双倍的电击吗
Double dose of electricity?
我以前见到过
I've seen it work before.
两个都充到200
Charge both machines to 200.
-好了 -离手
- Charged. - Clear?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表