剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Was it an EEG? Was it a test? I mean --
不 我什么都没看
No, I didn't see anything.
我就是知道我能
I just knew that I could.
我今晚感觉到一种特殊的力量 乔丹
I felt a special power tonight, Jordan,
很久都没有这种感觉了
one that I haven't in a long time.
是什么感觉
Which was what?
就是我
Which was me
能够自己做主 我究竟是谁
taking control of who I really am.
今晚蒂娜割伤自己的时候
When Tina cut herself tonight,
她就主宰自己的人生了
she took control of her life.
在那一刻 我意识到我自己还没做到主宰人生
And in that moment, I realized that I haven't.
自从我来到这 我一直都沉不住气
Ever since I moved here, I've just been losing control
畏缩后退 行事小心翼翼
and taking steps backwards and walking around here on eggshells --
拉戈萨的规矩
Ragosa's rules,
纠结于你我还有TC的混乱关系
the mess with you and me and T.C.,
这里其他人都是退役军人
everyone else here being a vet
我觉得自己低人一等 因为我没服过役
and me feeling inadequate about that because I never served.
你不必因此觉得低人一等
That doesn't make you inadequate.
不 我知道 但我就是这种感觉
No, I know that, but that's how I felt.
我放弃了自信
I gave away my confidence.
再加上马利克 从车上掉下来
And then Malik and falling off the wagon...
但今晚 今晚
But tonight, tonight,
那个旧我
that person that I always was,
从不接受「不」
who never takes no for an answer,
永远都沉着冷静 今晚那个我又回来了
who's always in charge, tonight, I'm him again.
我回来了
I'm back.
乔丹 我能做其他人做不到的事
Jordan, I can do things that other people can't.
我不要再小心翼翼地行事了
And I won't be walking around here on eggshells anymore.
这是我的手术室 是我的医院
This is my O.R. This is my hospital.
我们得按我的方法行事
And we're gonna be doing things my way.
那好吧
Okay, then.
♪ And I'm a tidal wave ♪
♪ Yeah, the nights are wild ♪
♪ And the morning is a slow decay ♪
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表