剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Is it the baby?
孩子会没事的 你会没事的
Baby's gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay.
德鲁 这里 就这里
Drew, here. Right there.
用力按住
Put pressure on that.
好的
All right.
马上开始 好的
There we go. Okay.
梅根 马上就好
Meghan, we're almost done here.
好吗 坚持住
Okay? Okay. All right.
用勺子 保持伤口敞开
Use the spoons. All right, hold the tissue open.
-妈 向下拉 -好
- Mom, pull down. - Okay.
-瑞克 你向上 -好
- Rick, you pull up. - Okay.
保持住 我得弄一个子♥宫♥切口
Keep that open. I got to make an incision into the uterus.
引爆♥炸♥弹
Fire in the hole!
之前的注射 局部麻痹
Shooting up earlier, patchy numbness,
虚弱以及颤动
weakness, and tremors --
你得多发性硬化多久了
How long have you had MS?
有一阵了
A while.
我一直用类固醇来进行控制
I've been controlling it with steroids.
和我一起回美国吧
Come back to the U.S. with me.
我能让你得到最好的治疗
I can get you the best treatment.
我只想做我的工作
I just want to do my work.
这是唯一重要的事情
That's all that matters.
我现在来这里了
I-I'm here now.
躺在医院的病床上 我帮不了任何人
I'm no good to anyone in a hospital bed.
你如今也救不了谁了
You were no good to anyone today.
我意识到了
I realize that.
夜班队还有最后一轮比赛
The Night Shift has the final run of the day,
障碍接力
the obstacle relay.
现在日班是第一名
The Day Shift is in first place.
夜班需在两分钟内完成比赛
The Night Shift has to post a time of less than two minutes,
否则接下来六个月内的周末他们都不得休息
or they could be working weekends the next six months.
他们能否齐心协力呢
Can they pull together as a team?
准备
Ready!
第一棒 香农·瑞瓦拉医生
First up, Dr. Shannon Rivera.
夜班
Night Shift!
香农轻盈地跃过浮垫
Shannon pulling that mean lean on the lily pads.
现在到了平衡木
Now onto the balance beam.
她速度很快
She's making great time.
还剩1分45秒
A minite 45 left.
夜班队最好加快速度了
The Night Shift better pick up the pace!
乔丹越过障碍
Okay, Jordan is hustling through the hurdles.
看她啊
Look at her go!
乔斯林开始爬绳阶段了
Jocelyn onto the rope climb.
她确实为夜班队争取了很多时间
She is really making up some time for the Night Shift.
保罗到了水平隧♥道♥
Paul onto the horizontal tunnel.
他们现在必须抓紧奋斗了
They really have to start picking it up now.
夜班队的时间在一分一秒地飞过
That clock is tick-tick-ticking for the Night Shift.
他们最好快点到达终点
They better hit that lead button.
现在保罗将最后一棒交给肯尼
Now Paul tags Kenny for the last leg.
肯尼到达了网区
Ooh! Kenny working the cargo net.
加油 肯尼 你没问题的
Come on, Kenny! You got this!
夜班队快没时间了
Time is running out for the Night Shift.
还剩21秒
21 seconds left.
肯尼迅速通过直梯
Kenny is booming through the vertical ladder.
现在到了最后的障碍
Now onto the final obstacle.
八 七 六 五
8, 7, 6, 5...
四 三 二 一
4, 3, 2, 1.
以一秒之差 夜班队胜利
With one second left, the Night Shift wins!
真令人难以置信
What an incredible run!
瞧我说什么来着
What I'm talking about, baby.
多亏了你 我们才做到了
We could not have done that without you.
-谢谢你 -你太棒了
- Thank you, thank you. - You did great!
到这来 恭喜你 兄弟
Hey, get over here. Congratulations, my man.
今天真是不容易
You had one hell of a day today.
是整个团队努力的结果
You know, it was a team effort.
大家注意 从匹兹堡出发的入境航♥班♥上
Hey, guys, multiple cases of ciguatera,
出现多例鱼肉毒素中毒
including one fatality,
其中一人死亡
on inbound flight from Pittsburgh.
萨姆是主要负责人
Sam's getting the lion's share.
我们都得过去
We're all being called in.
-那不是德鲁的航♥班♥吗 -没错
- Isn't that Drew's flight? - Yeah.
别担心
It's okay.
爸爸不会有事的
Your dad is gonna be all right.
看来我们没爆♥炸♥
Guess we didn't blow up.
尝试得可不少
Not for a lack of trying.
你没大碍了 史蒂文 可以回家了
You're gonna be okay, Steven. You're going home.
但近期饮食清淡点
But, no big meals for a while, yeah?
我能活着就很开心了
I'm just happy to be alive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
这是我未婚妻 珍
You know, this is my fiancee, Jen.
我们从中学就在一起了
We've been together since middle school.
我以为自己要死在外面时
And when I thought I was gonna die out there,
我唯一的念头 就是想再看一眼她的脸
all I wanted was to see her face one last time.
相信我 医生 等我一下飞机
Believe me, Doc, the minute I get off the plane,
我就要向她求婚
I am marrying this girl.
人生短暂 重要的事等不了
Life is way too short to put off what matters.
非常同意
Couldn't agree more.
把切口伸开
Extending the incision.
好的 打开隔膜
All right. Opening up the membrane.
我看见肩膀了
I see the shoulders.
好的
Okay.
加油
Come on.
我没法用手托住头
I can't get my hand around the head.
怎么回事
What's happening?
没关系 梅根 你做得很好
It's okay, Meghan. You're doing great.
妈 把勺子给瑞克 我需要你帮忙
Mom, give Rick your spoon, okay? I need your help.
把你的手放到她肚子上 放到我手下面
Put your, uh, hands on her belly right below mine.
就在那 摸到肩膀了吗
Right there. Feel the shoulders?
好的 你得向上推
Okay, you got to push up.
好 开始
Okay, help.
好的
Okay, okay.
天啊 太疼了
Oh, God! That hurts!
你的子♥宫♥在收缩
Your uterus is contracting.
她需要硝化甘油 瓶子在那里
Uh, she needs nitroglycerin. Bottle right there.
好的 呼吸 深呼吸
All right, breathe, breathe. Breathe it out.
好 喝下去
Okay. Take that.
慢点呼吸 慢下来
Okay. Breathe slow. Slow.
慢点 深呼吸
Slow. Breathe it out.
好了 子♥宫♥放松了
There we go. Okay, the uterus is relaxing.
好的
Okay.
好的 妈 你准备好让孩子出来了吗
All right, Mom, you ready to get this baby out?
-好了 -开始
- Yeah. Yeah. - Here we go.
好的
Okay.
出来了
Here it comes.
准备好尿布垫和毯子 放过来
Let's get the diaper pads and the blankets down over there.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
好了
Okay.
夹钳 我们需要...
Clamps... we need...
发夹
Oh, oh... hair clips.
妈 好样的
Oh, Mom. Nice.
-女士们先生们 我们战胜了 -给你
- Ladies and gentlemen, we've made it... - Here we go.
-恶劣的天气 -剪断 剪开
- through the bad weather. - Okay, clipping, clipping.
我们即刻开始最终降落进入圣安东尼奥
We will begin our final descent shortly into San Antonio.
你愿意剪脐带吗
You want to do the honors?
好 刀呢
Yeah. Uh, knife?
刀 在这儿
Knife. Right there.
好了
All right.
梅根 恭喜你
And, Meghan, congratulations.
生了个漂亮的男孩
You have a beautiful baby boy.
这是我见过的最接近奇迹的事了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表