剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我去换个衣服
Just let me go get changed.
好 听起来不错
Sure. Sounds good.
我能跟你说句话吗
Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a sec?
好 怎么了
Sure. What -- what's up?
一分钟就好
Yeah, it'll only -- only take a minute.
这话很难开口 所以我就
Look, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna like...
BGM: Stranded by Dan MacKenzie
你要让我传信 跟我姐姐分手
If you are trying to break up with my sister through me?
-不行 -不是这件事
- No. No. - No, no. No. It's not that.
其实正相反
It's quite the opposite.
贝拉是成年人了
Look, Bella's a grown woman.
她做什么都无需经过别人允许
She doesn't need anyone's permission to do anything.
但她是你姐姐 而你是我最好的朋友
But she's your sister, and you're my best friend,
要是我做了什么破坏这段感情的事
and it would kill me if I did anything to --
或者破坏我们友谊的事 我会很痛苦
to mess up that relationship. Uh, or our relationship.
你吓到我了 哥们
You -- you -- you -- you -- you're freaking me out, man.
-你想说什么 -好吧 好吧
- What are you getting at? - Okay. Okay.
要是我向贝拉求婚 你会祝福我吗
So if I asked Bella to marry me, would you give me your blessing?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不好意思 你显然在逗我
Oh. I'm sorry. Obviously, you're messing with me.
这玩笑可太过分了 肯尼 她可是我姐
Terrible joke, Kenny. That is my sister.
不
No.
不 不
No. No?
都一个月了
It's -- it's been a month.
我知道
I know.
但你知道了才算
But when you know, you know.
好 等等
Okay, hold on.
听着 哥们 我之前看过你变成这样
Look, man, I've seen you get like this before, okay?
我不想伤害你的感情
Like, I don't wanna hurt your feelings,
但有时候你对女孩子
but sometimes you get into women, like,
进展太快 她们还没准备好接受
a little bit faster than maybe they're ready for.
好吗 而且我不想看你受伤
Right? And I don't -- I don't wanna see you get hurt.
不 但这次不一样
No, no. But, look, it's different this time.
我们感受相同
We both feel the same way.
那你祝福我们吗
So do I have your blessing?
当然了 当然了
Yes. Yes. Of course, of course.
但你要知道 如果她拒绝了 我可警告过你
But know this, if she says no, I warned you --
我已经求过婚了 她答应了
Already asked her. She said yes!
不不不
No, no, no.
你已经得到你想要的回答了 木已成舟
Oh, you already had that loaded. It's done.
我花了一整天选滤镜
Took all day to pick out the filter.
-恭喜你 肯尼 -太谢谢了
- Congrats, Kenny! - Thank you so much.
过来 哥们 恭喜
Get over here, man! Oh, congratulations!
军事医疗培训项目
我们有优秀的员工 高超的医术 还有勇气
We have the staff, the skill, and the flat-out grit
让这个项目成功
to make this program a success.
总之 帕内尔上校
In conclusion, Colonel Parnell,
要让你的医护人员接受军医训练
San Antonio Memorial is the perfect place
圣安东尼奥纪念医院是不二之选
for your medics and doctors to get their combat training.
讲得不错
That's excellent work.
卡拉翰 你名声在外
Callahan, your reputation proceeds you,
有好的也有坏的
both good and bad.
但重点是如果有人命悬一线
But the intel is that there's nobody better under fire
没人能比你在枪林弹雨中做得更好
when somebody's life is on the line.
阿纳维医生 你不是詹宁斯少校
Dr. Anawi, you're no Major Jennings.
等等
Hold on.
很难找到替代茜德的人
Syd is certainly difficult to replace,
但阿纳维医生在叙利亚带领过一队「白头盔」
but Dr. Anawi runs a unit of the White Helmets in Syria.
我们知道阿纳维医生是谁
We know who Dr. Anawi is.
她从上医学院的时候就和中情局合作
She's been working with the CIA since med school.
她的救援和战斗经验比詹宁斯少校
And she's got more actual rescue and combat experience
更丰富
than Major Jennings.
她会做好的
She'll fit in.
那我们说好了
So do we have a deal?
说好了
We have a deal.
太棒了 那就这么定了
Excellent. It's settled then.
90天后 我们会准备好的
In 90 days, we'll be up and running.
90天
90 days?
不 你们下周就要准备好
No, you'll be be up and running start of next week.
下周
Next week?
我们90天后要进入交战区
We deploy to a combat zone in 90 days.
要是我的属下没准备好
If my men and women aren't gonna be ready,
必须让我提前知道
I need to know long before then.
从周一开始 你们有三天时间说服我
Starting Monday, you have three days to convince me
你们可以把他们变成我见过的最出色的军医
that you can turn them into the best combat medics that I've ever seen,
不然我就去坦帕普雷兹看看他们能不能做到
or I'm going to Tampa Prez and see if they can.
所以干不干
So...in or out?
干
In.
今天晚些时候你们就会被聘请
You'll have your recruits later today.
祝你们好运 医生们
Good luck, Doctors.
-这可真是 -意想不到
- Well, that was... - Unexpected.
你是说三天还是阿米拉是中情局的
You mean the three days or Amira being in the CIA?
我觉得是时候
I guess it's time for all of us
互相更深入了解一下了
to get know each other a little better.
是不是 队员们
Right, team?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表