剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
这是要干什么
What's this all about?
一个道歉 我很抱歉之前没相信你
An apology. I'm sorry we didn't believe you.
是的 我们俩都很抱歉
Yeah. Both of us are.
-我们让警方送来的 -太感谢了
- We had the police bring this in. - I appreciate that.
不过恐怕事情已经无法挽回了
But I'm afraid the damage is done.
我错过了面试
I missed my audition.
不 你就在这里完成面试
No. You're gonna do it from right here.
也许不够理想
Maybe not ideal,
但这是我们唯一能控制噪音的地方
but it's the only way we can control the noise.
你们做得太多了 我不知该怎么谢你们
You all are too much. I can't thank you enough.
我们只有一个请求
We only have one request.
我们想留在这儿听你表演
We'd like to stay for your performance.
人多的地方 我确实表现更好
I do play better in front of a crowd.
你可以开始了 先生
You may begin, sir.
BGM: Space Oddity by Vitamin String Quartet
救救我们
Please help us!
我们该怎么办 上帝啊
What are we gonna do? Oh, my God!
快 快来救我们
Please! Please help!
医生马上到 姑娘们 冷静
Doctor on the way, girls! Stay calm!
不会有事的 我们会把你们救下来
It'll be all right! We'll get you down!
坚持住 我们在准备气垫
Hang in there! We're readying the bag!
在这里 这里
Here! Here!
把手给我 这里
Give me your hand. Here!
救我出来
Help me go.
-不 -别动
- No. - Don't move.
你们要保持冷静 我会想办法
I need you to stay calm while we figure this out.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-我是阿利斯特医生 你们呢 -索菲娅
- I'm Dr. Alister. What's your name? - Sofia.
-好的 那你的朋友呢 -艾比
- Okay, and your friend's? - Abby.
快救我们 快点 快救我出来
Just help us, please! I wanna get out of here!
没事的 听我说
It's gonna be okay. Listen to me, okay.
-天啊 我要死了 -索菲娅 看着我
- Oh, my God. I'm gonna die up here! - Sofia, look at me.
-看着我 -不
- Look at me. - No.
我保证 你从这里跳下去
I promise, you're gonna get down from here.
不会有事的 好吗 你要相信我
Everything's gonna be okay. Okay? You just gotta trust me.
好的
Okay.
可以了 德鲁 我们准备好了
It's a go, Drew. We got you.
-求求你 -好的 收到
- Please! - All right, copy that.
-请快一点 -这是我们的计划
- Please hurry! - Okay, this is the plan.
我会把安全杆松开
I'm gonna release the safety bar.
-艾比 我会把你拉到篮子里来 -不要
- Abby, I'm gonna catch you in the basket. - Please, no...
索菲娅 你就会安全地从这里跳到气垫上
Sofia, you're gonna fall safely down to the airbag.
我不要从这里摔下去 我不行
I'm not falling down there! I can't do that!
你可以的 你看起来很厉害 你能做到
Yes, you can. You look like a badass. You can do this.
-不 -你必须做到 这里只能载一个人
- No. No! - You have to. I can only fit one of you in here.
艾比的肠子出来了 摔下去会要命的
Abby's intestines are exposed. The fall could kill her.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我数到三 你必须做 懂吗
You're gonna do this on the count of three. Okay?
艾比 我做不了
Abby, I can't do this.
-一 二 三 -我不要
- One...two...three! - I'm not doing this!
-索菲娅 你得放手 -不行
- Sofia, you gotta let go! - I can't!
不行 救救我 拉我上来 救命
I can't. Save me! Please pull me up! Help!
索菲娅 放手 否则我们都要摔下去
Sofia, let go, or we all fall.
我坚持不住了
I can't hold on.
-救命 -你得放手 不然我们都得死
- Help me! - You've gotta let go or we're all gonna die!
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表