剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
告诉安保 体外膜肺氧合设备运到急诊室之前
Tell security to hold all traffic on those damn elevators
-其他电梯让路 快去 -明白 马上
- until the ECMO's in this E.R. Go. Go, go, go! - Okay, okay. Got it.
肯尼 你去给血库打电♥话♥
Kenny, I need you on the phone with the blood bank.
告诉他们送过来的血量不够
Tell 'em what they sent over won't be enough.
明白
On it.
你真的认为蒂娜还有救吗
You really think Tina's still got a chance?
有我在呢 她还有救
She's with me. She's got a chance.
据我所知
It is my understanding that
您孙女很顽强
your granddaughter is still fighting.
这就是你要说的吗 这是什么意思
That's all you got to say? What does that mean?
我知道 目前信息太少
I know. It's not a lot to go on.
但我能向你保证
But I can promise you that she has
她有最好的外科医生 而他绝不会放弃
the best surgeon in the state, and he will not give up.
同时我得告知您 她将需要接受输血
I must also inform you that they are going to need to perform transfusions.
我清楚地告诉了那个医生我不...
I clearly told that doctor I did not...
米尔斯先生 据说她已明白输血的风险
Mr. Mills, I was told that she understood the risks of a transfusion.
并且除此以外别无他法
And there is no other way.
不输血 她就没救了
She will not survive without them.
这意味着「切断交往」
It's grounds for disfellowship.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
是的 我明白
Yes. I do.
我父亲是基♥督♥科学教教♥徒♥
My father... he was a Christian Scientist.
我明白了那个信仰
And I've learned that beliefs can cause you
会让你失去至亲之人
to lose someone who is very dear to you,
自我父亲去世那天起
which is something that I haven't stopped regretting
我就一直在后悔
since the day he died.
我永远不会对自己的信仰后悔 医生
I will never regret my beliefs, Doctor.
这里有教堂吗
Do you have a chapel?
有
Yes. I do.
顺着走廊直走 然后左转就是
It's down the hall and to the left.
我们会随时通知您最新消息
And we will update you regularly.
马丁的退伍军人管理处病历到了
I see Martin's V.A. records are up.
-也许你想看一眼 -好的
- You might wanna take a look. - Okay.
好了
All right.
他被诊断出创伤后应激障碍 并拒绝治疗
He was diagnosed with PTSD and refused treatment.
-好吧 -他什么时候从CT室出来
- Yeah. - When does he get out of C.T.?
他们说几分钟后就带他下来
They said they were gonna bring him down in a couple minutes.
你们看见我的木头了吗
Have you guys seen my wood?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的木头 不见了
My wood. It's... it's missing.
薇琪 你看见这家伙的木头了吗
Vicki, have you seen this man's wood?
我当然没看见
I certainly have not.
医生 也许你得说得详细一点
Doctor, you might wanna, you know... elaborate.
就是我用来雕塑的硬木
Oh. No, my iron carving wood.
我就放在这了
I-I-I left it right here.
乔丹
Hey, Jordan...
肯尼 你拿了我的雕刻木头了吗
Hey, Kenny, did you take my carving wood?
-我不知道你在说什么 -就放在这了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - No, it was right here.
那块木头对我很重要 很不容易找到
The... the wood's valuable to me. It's not easy to find.
那也许你该好好看住它
Well, then, maybe you should keep better track of it.
我忙着救人 没空帮你找玩具
I'm busy saving lives, not worried about your toys.
-乔丹 你有时间吗 -有
- Jordan, you got a minute? - Yeah.
凯恩 给我两分钟
Cain, could you just excuse me for a moment?
我的木头哪去了
Where's my wood?
蒂娜已经昏迷25分钟了
All right, look, Tina's been down for 25 minutes,
斯科特正在准备体外膜肺氧合
and Scott's starting ECMO.
你跟我说这些是想...
And you're telling me this because...
我知道我不是医生
Look, I know I'm not a doctor.
我只是想说我们有满屋子的病患
I'm just saying we have a whole room full of patients
我们用尽了城里的所有血液
and we're using all the blood in town.
而斯科特
And Scott...
我说不好 他看起来很焦虑 不像他
I don't know. He just seems agitated, not himself.
我觉得 可能和他的经历有关
And I thought, maybe with his past...
好的 等我有空就去看看他
Okay. Yeah, I'll check in on him when I have a second.
-好的 谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Okay, thank you. - Thank you.
好消息 你的检查结果正常
Great news. Your test came back negative.
我没有任何问题吗
There's nothing wrong with me?
那为什么我这么难受
Then why do I feel like this?
-你最近压力大吗 -和平常差不多
- Have you been under stress lately? - No more than usual.
我就是个焦虑 神经质的人
I mean, I am a very anxious and neurotic person.
现在谁不是这样呢
But who isn't nowadays?
我给你写个阿普唑仓的处方
Yeah, I'm gonna write you a prescription for Xanax.
应该就没问题了
That should take care of it.
我希望你过几天和你的主治医生
Then I want you to follow-up with your primary care doctor
-说说效果如何 -天啊
- in a couple days. - Oh, gosh.
我的胃 翻来覆去的疼
My stomach... it's twisting and turning.
请别放弃我
Please don't quit on me.
每个人都放弃我
Everyone always quits on me.
好的 好的
Okay. Uh, okay.
我们做个扫描
We'll... we'll run a scan.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还是那个病患吗
Still working on that same patient?
我以为他就是个普通的胃肠道疾病患者
Thought he was a simple G.I.
是啊 我也以为是
Yeah, so did I.
我觉得他是个疑病症患者
Part of me thinks he's just a hypochondriac,
但我太累了 可能是我漏掉了什么东西
ut I'm so exhausted, maybe I am missing something.
保险起见我要再做一遍检查
I'm gonna run the test again just to be sure.
血压和心率还在下降
H&H is still dropping.
我们的血到底什么时候来
Where the hell is our blood?
终于
Finally!
好了 等到体外循环开通了以后
All right. When she's on bypass,
我们就可以停止按压和夹闭动脉了
we can stop compressions and block the artery.
就算我们用了体外膜肺氧合
Even if we get the ECMO working,
对于失血性休克也不太管用
it isn't recommended for hemorrhagic shock.
有时候医学不是绝对的 保罗
Sometimes medicine isn't black and white, Paul.
有时候我们需要找到灰色地带
Sometimes you gotta find the grays.
所以停止争论 把动脉插管准备好
So stop debating me and ready the art-line,
-要不我自己来 -好的
- or I'll come do it myself. - Of course.
这是你在外科的第二年
You're in your second year of surgical residency.
你现在应该知道不可能是给别人说的
You should know by now that impossible is for other people,
不是给外科医生说的
not for surgeons.
-你快好了吗 -正在固定
- You almost done? - Securing the line.
调整循环
Prime the circuit.
把流量调到每分钟三升
Set the flow to 3 liters per minute.
体外膜肺氧合开始
She's on ECMO.
好了 我们可以停止按压了
Okay, we can stop compressions now.
好了 现在我们进行动脉栓塞
Okay. Let's embolize the artery.
如果不管用呢
And if it doesn't work?
那就用备用计划
Then we go to plan "B."
好了 听着 各位 听着
Okay, listen up, hey! Everybody, listen up!
我们不会放弃蒂娜
We are not giving up on Tina.
明白了吗
You understand me?
我不想再听到一句质疑
I don't want any more second guessing.
如果你搞不定 就出去
If you can't handle it, tap out,
换个可以的进来
and send somebody in here who can.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
谢谢你能赶来 希望我没有吵醒你
Thank you for coming in. I hope I didn't wake you.
没有 我在做理疗呢
No. I was doing physical therapy. Mm.
你会为我骄傲的 我现在能跳起来一厘米了
You'd be proud of me. I can jump a whole half inch now.
慢慢来 好吗 这得花上点时间
Baby steps, all right? It's gonna take a little time.
好了 鼓励的话就不用说了 我得坐下了
All right, enough with the pep talk. I gotta sit down.
好
All right.
你说你有个退伍兵需要我帮忙
So...you said you needed my help with a vet.
没错 是个海军
Yeah. Uh, Marine.
参加过2004年的费卢杰之战
Fallujah '04.
他在那场战争中活了下来
Yeah, he survives that hell,
他回来了 不用绳子去攀岩
and he comes back and climbs mountains without ropes.
从三十多米高摔了下来
He takes a hundred-foot fall like a boss,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表