剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你好 道格 我是斯科特·克莱门斯医生
Hello, Doug. I'm Dr. Scott Clemmens.
我是这里的外科主任
I'm the Chief of Surgery here.
希望你好点了 晚饭吃得好吗
Hope you're feeling better, and you've enjoyed your dinner.
医生 如果你很多年没吃过好的
Well, doc, you go years without a good meal,
那之后每一餐你都会吃得很高兴
you enjoy every one after.
如果你每天晚上都在这儿吃 就不觉得好
If you ate here every night, you might not.
感谢你相信我
I appreciate you believing me.
我的经验表明这次是例外 不是常规
It's been my experience that that's the exception, not the rule.
我被关起来时最重要的事情
You know, the most important thing during my captivity
就是保持信念
was keeping the faith.
你听说过追悼餐桌吗
You ever hear of a Missing Man Table?
是军队餐厅对已亡战友的悼念方式
It's a tribute at military dining halls to those who can't be with us.
象征着已亡人的信念
A symbol of faith with the missing.
桌上的每样东西代表了
Each item on the table represents
不同的纪念他们的方式
a different way of honoring them.
柠檬 而不是橘子
A lemon, not an orange,
代表已亡战友的苦命
for the bitter fate of the missing.
盐 代表家人等待的泪水
Salt, for the tears of the families waiting.
倒置的杯子
And...an inverted glass
代表不能参与的人
for those who cannot partake.
这是个感人的传统 道格
It's a beautiful tradition, Doug.
你一定和我们一样 对你为国效力感到骄傲
You must be as proud of your service as we certainly are.
在我被击落前 我是个一流的飞行员
Before I was shot down, I was a damn good pilot.
培训别人 保护菜鸟
Trained others, kept rookies alive.
我发挥了很大的作用
I was making a difference.
但当我被抓后 这些全都没有了
But when I was captured, it all stopped.
自从我军伍生涯断送后 这些都烟消云散了
That day my service stopped, it just went away.
其他的战友仍在奋战
While other guys were still fighting,
我却签下了背叛国家的声明
I was signing statements against my country.
真的很难引以为傲
It's hard to take pride in that.
道格 你受尽了折磨
Well, Doug, you were -- you were tortured.
换了我们谁都会这样做的
Any of us would've done the same.
但背叛国家的人不是你 是我
But you didn't. I did.
我尽力忍♥受了 但是...
I endured what I could, but...
每个人都有忍♥耐的极限
Every man has his limit.
我想我达到了我的极限 而现在...
I guess I hit mine and now...
我只想让疼痛消失
I just want the pain to go away.
医生 手术如何了
So, doc, uh... what about that surgery?
我们还在研究方案 先生
We're still working on it, sir.
我已经等了50年了
Been waiting 50 years,
也不差这一会儿了
I guess a few more hours won't hurt.
你说得对 这真是令人心碎
Well, you were right. It's a hell of a story.
可怜的人
Hell of a man.
是啊 他倾尽所有只为赶走自己的心魔
Exactly. He spent all of his money hunting down this demon,
不管是真是假 都在蚕食着他
and real or imagined, it is killing him.
他是位英雄 如果我们现在让他出院
He's a hero and, you know, if we put him out now,
他可能再也回不来了
he may never come back.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们为退役军人管理处忙得这么辛苦
We've been working really hard for the V.A.
现在该让他们为我们做点事了
It's time to put the V.A. to work for us.
这是要干什么
What's this all about?
你的军伍生涯可以延续了
This is your service continuing to serve.
汉克·休斯 阿富汗
Hank Hughes, Afghanistan.
被俘日期 2009年10月1号♥
Date of capture -- 1 October 2009.
保罗·艾坚斯 越南
Paul Adkins, Vietnam.
被俘日期 1972年6月10号♥
Date of capture -- 10 June 1972.
洛萨·埃斯特拉达 沙漠风暴行动
Rosa Estrada, Desert Storm.
被俘日期 1991年1月30日
Date of capture -- 30 January 1991.
这些退伍军人都曾是自越战以来的战俘
Each one of these veterans were prisoners of war since Vietnam.
他们因为吸取了你被俘时的经验
And lessons they learned from your captivity,
才得以荣誉地平安归来
helped them survive their own captivity with honor.
他们能更快地回到家人身边
They all returned to their families sooner
这都归功于你 道格
because of you, Doug.
-这太好了 -这感觉应该很好吧
- This is amazing. - That's gotta feel good,
看见你对这些跟随着你的脚步的
seeing the impact you've had on those that followed
人们的影响 道格
in your footsteps, Doug.
确实 这很好 这感觉很棒
No, it's -- it's great. It -- It feels great.
谢谢你们为我这么做
Thank you guys for this.
我说不出这对我
I can't tell you how much it means to me and...
还有那些为国捐躯的人有多重要
to the guys that didn't make it back.
等我把这个弹片取出来感觉会更好的
It's gonna feel even better once I get this shrapnel removed.
这辈子最美好的一天了
Best day of my life.
太感谢你们了
Thank you guys so much.
-欢迎回家 兄弟 -欢迎回家 道格
- Welcome home, brother. - Welcome home, Doug.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我发现你看到老战友
Hey. Hey. I noticed you didn't seem
并没有很激动 泽维尔·阿诺德
too thrilled in there to see your war buddy, Xavier Arnold.
不 不 是你的战友 不是我的
No, no, your buddy. Not mine.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, about that. Okay, so, um,
他说他1997年上过游骑兵学校
he said he went to Ranger school in '97.
我说到沙漠阶段时 他也随声附和了
When I mentioned desert phase, he went along with it.
但沙漠阶段1995年后就被剔除出训练内容了
But desert phase hasn't been a part of training since '95.
学校的人都知道
And anybody's who's been in the school would know that.
所以我查了下他的医疗记录
So I checked his medical records,
上面根本没有他去学校报道过的记录
and there's no sign he ever reported to the school.
所以我觉得他在撒谎
So I think he's lying.
是啊 当人们不再对他趋之若鹜时
Yeah, uh, well, it's amazing what people will see
能看到的东西真是有趣
when they remove their noses from his ass.
你看起来一点也不惊讶
You don't seem too surprised by this.
所以你才讨厌他吗
Is that why you hate him?
不是 他干的坏事恶劣多了
No. He's done far worse.
应该更早来的
Should've been here sooner.
够了 阿利斯特
That's enough, Alister.
他们电♥话♥占线十分钟
They were on a 10-minute string
然后慢悠悠地二十分钟才赶到这里
and they took their sweet-ass time and they got here in 20.
仔细检查这里
Make sure it's clear!
他们的任务就是接我们的电♥话♥
Their one job is to answer our call,
如果他们能及时接听
and if they would've answered it on time,
-西伊就不会死 -我说了够了
- then Shea would still be alive. - I said that's enough.
-周围已经搜查过了 长官 -那边呢
- We've cleared the perimeter, sir. - What about up there?
蠢货 蠢货 我和你说话呢
Hey, numb nuts. Numb nuts, I'm talking to you.
你知道怎么看时间吗
You know how to tell time?
有什么问题吗 中士
Is there a problem, Sergeant?
没问题 长官 只是辛苦了一天
No problem, sir. Just a long day.
不用谢
You're welcome.
就是他 迟到了十分钟
It was him. 10 minutes late.
所以每次他上了新闻或是接受采访
So every time he's on the news or doing an interview,
我都只能看着他吹嘘那场战斗
I've had to watch him embellish that battle
不断夸大自己的贡献
and his role in it more and more.
好吧 那你怎么不揭穿他
Okay, so why don't you call him out on it?
那样做会牵扯进更多事 不值得
I just figured it would drudge up more stuff than it's worth.
现在你受不了了吗
And now it's killing you?
对 现在我受不了了
Yeah. Yeah, now it's killing me.
我再也忍♥受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我们去给他点教训 来
Let's go nail his ass. Come on.
你能把这个填完吗
Can you finish filling this out?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
你们要去哪
Hey, guys. Hey. Where are you going?
去曝光一个骗子
To expose a fraud.
那混♥蛋♥ 泽维尔·阿诺德对自己的档案弄虚作假
That scumbag, Xavier Arnold embellished his record,
天知道他还干了什么
God knows what else.
我真的希望你俩能慎重考虑接下来的行动
I really need both of you to consider what you're about to do.
不不 每一次那家伙说自己是个游骑兵
No, no, every time that guy takes credit for being a Ranger,
就好像他在我兄弟的坟墓上撒了泡尿
he pisses on my brother's grave.
他实在侮辱我和瑞克
He's dishonoring the sacrifice
还有不计其数的人所做的牺牲
Rick and I made, and countless others.
这不对 他应该被挫挫锐气
No, he's gotta be put in his place.
好吧 不过以何代价
Okay, but at what cost?
什么叫「什么代价」
What do you mean, "What cost"?
如果你们说的是真的
If what you're saying is true,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表