剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
BGM: Sad Paradise by Jessy Greene
没错
Yeah.
几点了
What time is it?
不知道
I don't know.
几号♥了
What day is it?
周二吧
Uh, Tuesday?
不对 周三
Oh, no, it's Wednesday.
今晚我值班
I have a shift tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
那个
So, um...
你知道这件事 是一时冲动对吧
you know that this was just -- This just happened, right?
知道 别担心
Oh, yeah. Don't worry.
没有 我当然要把工作和这个分开
No, I -- I can separate work and...and this.
-很好 -嗯
- Well, that's good. - Yeah.
感觉我们违反了一百多条院规
I think we broke at least a hundred H.R. rules.
我们 不不不
We? Oh, no, no, no.
我是住院医 你是我领导
I'm, um -- I'm a resident. You're my boss.
违规得算你的
You broke the rules.
你想再违反几条规则吗
You want to break some more rules...
在浴室
in the shower?
-好啊 -好吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
我来
I got it.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你先去吧
Um...you go ahead.
-我得接个电♥话♥ -好
- I got to take this. - Okay.
好
Okay.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
肯尼迪机场中途停留
Hey, I'm on a layover in JFK.
你呢
Uh, what about you?
休了几天假
You know, I had a couple days off,
都在床上过的
spent them in bed.
是病了吗
Oh, you coming down with something?
并没有
I hope not.
所以 肯尼迪机场
So, JFK?
你是要回来了吗
Are you coming home?
是啊 没办法
Yeah. I had to.
陶福让我处理他的遗产
Toph made me executive of his estate.
那个混♥蛋♥
The bastard.
我们班机关门了
They're closing doors on my flight,
很快就能见面了
so I'll see you soon.
一路平安
Have a safe flight.
再见
Bye.
BGM: Light My Flame by Magnets & Ghosts
很好 很好
Good. Good.
没错
Yep.
看起来不错啊 肯尼
Hey, hey! Looking good, Kenny!
无人能敌 宝贝
Ready for my smoker, baby!
镇定 麦格雷戈 好吗
Take it easy, McGregor, all right.
对方要回击和练习是不一样的
A little different when they start hitting back.
得了
Come on.
穿鞋上的那个
Shoes on the mat.
一等兵洛克
Private Locke?
一等兵洛克
Private Locke?
一等兵洛克
Private Locke?!
阿利斯特上尉
Captain Alister.
叫我德鲁就行
Just Drew, all right.
这里没有军衔 都是老兵 都是兄弟
No rank here. Just vets, brothers in arms.
除了我
Except me.
只是兄弟 肯尼·福内特
Just a brother. Kenny Fournette.
洛克
Locke.
今晚是激战之夜吗
Y'all having a fight night, yeah?
就摔上几下
It's just some ground and pound --
互相揍几拳
beat each other up a little bit?
是啊 这是互助小组 可以这么说
Yeah, it's a support group. Yeah, okay.
我们有训练 也有交流
So we will train a little, talk a little.
打赢也是为了
Winning is about just letting go
发泄一下心里的负担
of the stuff - we're carrying around with us.
你玩过综合格斗吗
You ever done MMA?
赢过冠军腰带
Yeah, I-I got belts.
柔道 马伽术
Jiu-Jitsu, Krav Maga,
-泰拳也有级别 -厉害
- ranked in Muay Thai. - Nice.
柔道几段了
Uh, what's your belt in Jiu Jitsu?
本来该啡带的 但教练太混♥蛋♥
Should've been brown, but my instructor was a dick,
所以就没拿到
so that's what happens.
行了 够了 去换衣服
All right. Enough. Go get changed.
走吧伙计 我带你去更衣室
Come on, man. I'll show you your locker.
互助小组 伙计
Support group, man?
行了 赶紧去
Come on. Get out of here.
本来该啡带的
"Should've been brown."
但教练太混♥蛋♥
"The instructor was a dick."
什么情况
What's his story?
本来是费卢杰的悍马炮手
He was Humvee gunner in Fallujah.
被炸♥弹♥炸伤
IED flipped his rig.
带着创伤性脑损伤回国了
He got sent state side with a TBI.
所以我想也许这里能帮到他
So I thought this would help him.
希望
Yeah, I hope so.
我们肯定尽力
You know, we'll do what we can, for sure.
你呢
Uh, what about you?
什么时候也来玩玩
When are you gonna get your ass out there?
化疗简直糟透了
Yeah, chemo kicked me in the nuts.
但身体是好些了
But my numbers are coming back up.
肠胃情况也不错 拜你和乔丹所赐
And so is my gut... thanks to you and Jordan.
是 那是怪我们
Oh, yeah. That's our fault.
不会再把你丢在山上了 麦克 好吗
We're never going to leave you out on the mountain, Mac, right?
你是自己人了 坐下
You're family now, so just take a seat,
我们会想办法帮帮那小子
and we'll see what we can do for the kid.
谢了
I appreciate it.
纪念医院的迪亚斯和瑞瓦拉医生
Hey, Drs. Diaz and Rivera from Memorial.
-伤员在哪 -停车场
- Where's triage? - Parking lot.
我的人正在搜索大楼
My guys are clearing the building.
好的 已知伤亡人数...
Okay. Get me the known casualties --
趴下
Get down!
科珀斯酒店
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!
救命啊
Help me!
是泰德·罗杰斯
It's Ted Rogers.
我认识他 消防员
I know him. He's a firefighter.
经常去我们急诊室
He's in our ER all the time.
今天他不值班
He's off duty.
回家路上他报的火警
Called it in on his way home.
我不知道他冲了进去 需要轮床
I didn't know he ran in. We need a gurney!
救救她 求你们 是他救了我们
Help him! Please! He saved us!
天哪 是泰德
Oh, my God! It's Ted!
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
不 不 拜托
No, no, please!
-我们跟他走 莎拉 -谁来帮帮我
- We'll go with him, Sara. - Somebody please help me!
-求你们 我妹妹 -别别别
- Please, please, please, my sister! - No, no, no, no!
-我妹妹还在里面 我妹妹 -在哪
- My sister's in there! My little sister! - What room?
娜雅 她...她在...
Naya! She's -- she's -- She's on the --
她在二楼 制冰机旁边
She's on the second floor, by the ice machine!
-求你求你 -等等 凯恩
- Please! Please! - Hey! Hey! Cain!
凯恩 你去哪
Cain, where are you going?!
凯恩
Cain!
先从一个简单动作开始
Let's just start with a simple drill
断头台
the guillotine counter.
福特 你来演示吧
Ford, want to come in here?
两方对峙 福特攻击
Hey, we're squaring off. Ford shoots.
这谁都能看出来
Saw that coming a mile away.
听教练教行吗
Hey, can we let the instructor teach?
好了 你进攻
All right. You're going to shoot.
很好
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表