剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
圣安东尼奥市特警队
移♥民♥收容中心
得克萨斯州南部
现在还高兴出来吗
Still glad you came out here?
如果我想落实军事医疗培训中心的事
If I wanna get this combat medical training center off the ground,
就得一步一步来 对吧
gotta walk the walk, right?
开门 开门
Open it! Open the gate!
我现在就想杀了他
I will kill him right now!
开门 马上
Open the gate now!
最后警告
This is your last warning!
重复 最后警告
I repeat, this is your last warning!
放开人♥质♥ 你哪儿都去不了
Release the hostage! You're not going anywhere!
开门
Open the gate!
马上开门 不然我就杀了他
Open it now, or I'll kill him!
我会把他剁成八块 快开门
I'll cut him up real good! Open it!
最后警告
This is your final warning!
重复 最后警告
I repeat, this is your final warning!
举枪
Ready your weapon!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
停 下车
Stop! Get out of the car!
不许动 举起手来
Don't move! Show me your hands!
等会儿 TC 让他们先检查是否安全
Hold up, T.C.! Let 'em secure the car first!
撞成那样 他能拿得住刀就很幸运了
See that crash? He'd be lucky if he can hold a shiv.
天呐 他跟麦克说得一样倔
Jeez, he's just as pigheaded as Mac said, huh?
差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
过来
Okay. Come on.
过来 我抓好了 过来 快点
Come here. I got you. Come with me. Come on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Okay.
先生 我们正在救你
All right, sir, we're trying to help you here, okay?
-让我死吧 -估计不行
- Aah! Just let me die. - 'Fraid we can't do that.
-头部枪伤和擦伤 -对
- All right, G.S.W. Graze to the head. - Yep.
胸部高速钝性冲击伤
High velocity blunt chest trauma.
-送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 -你们来
- Okay, let's get him on the SAM. - You got it, you guys.
医生 里面还有一个
Hey, Docs, I got another one for you inside.
是好人
One of the good ones.
怎么了
What happened?
狗♥娘♥养♥的捅了我 他有刀
Son of a bitch stabbed me. He had a shiv.
给我老婆带个话 好吗
Get word to my wife, will you?
如果上新闻了她会担心的
If this makes the news, she gonna be worried.
别担心 我们会打电♥话♥的
Yeah, Don't worry. We'll make the call.
-救命 -送去圣安东尼奥医院好好救治
- Someone help! - Okay, take him to SAM. We'll take care of him.
救命 快过来 我妈妈没法呼吸了
Help! You gotta come! My mom can't breathe!
好 快点 我们走
Okay. Come on, let's go.
-这是你妈 -对
- This your mom? - Yeah.
呼气有烂苹果味
Fruity breath.
糖尿病酮症酸中毒
Diabetic ketoacidosis.
你妈妈用胰岛素吗
Does your mom take insulin?
怎么了 她没糖尿病
Why? She's not diabetic.
她有 她只是还不知道
She is. She just doesn't know it yet.
你觉得你在干什么
And what exactly do you think you're doing?
我在救一个女人的命
Oh, I'm just saving a woman's life.
你也知道这地方就像地狱 是吧
This place is a hellhole. You know that, right?
这些人都需要帮助
These people all need help.
他们会得到帮助的
Yeah. They'll get it.
谢谢你过来 医生 下面的我们来接手
Thanks for coming by, Doc. We've got it from here.
请你告诉他们把探员带回去 我留下
Will you tell them to take the agent back without me?
我还有事情要做
I, uh, I got some work to do here.
她会没事的
Okay. She's gonna be okay.
58.
Ah, 59.
不够标准
Not good enough.
59 快点 加油
59. Come on! Let's go.
59.
不行 59
Nope. 59.
你还打算数几个59
How long are you gonna make him stay on one number?
该数几个就几个
Long as it takes.
他们在游骑兵学校就是这么干的
This is what they do in Ranger school.
他们想让你崩溃
They try to break you.
但我不会崩溃的 我会得到领章的
But I'm not gonna break. I'm gonna get that tab.
财务科的泰德用医院邮箱
Whoa. Ted from Accounting's been using his hospital e-mail
发裸照给他女朋友
to send naked pics to his girlfriend.
希望他还能长 不然太小了
Hope he's a grow-er, 'cause he ain't a show-er.
看
Take a look.
我不想看 别
Ugh! I don't wanna see that. Ugh! Stop.
60 德鲁 继续
60. Drew, let's go.
拜托把手♥机♥拿开
Please put -- please put the phone down.
说到裸照
Speaking of naked pics,
希望保罗不会看到你和贝拉的这种照片
I hope Paul doesn't have to see anything like this of you and Bella.
别瞎想
Get your mind out of the gutter.
我们没那样 我们只是朋友
We don't do that. We're just friends.
当然了
Sure you are.
谢谢帮我锻炼
Thanks for the workout.
好了 走吧伙计们
All right, let's go, boys.
德鲁 移♥民♥海关执法局探员
Drew, ICE agent.
腹部和两侧多发刺伤
Multiple stab wounds to the flank and abdomen.
-生命体征稳定 -我是阿利斯特医生
- Vitals are stable. - I'm Dr. Alister.
让我检查一下你 是怎么回事
Let's get you checked out. What happened?
挡在精神病和无辜的人之间
Got between a psychopath and innocent people.
精神病赢了
The psychopath won.
看起来不像 带去创伤二室
Not by the looks of it. All right, let's go Trauma 2.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
这是翻车的那个
This the guy from the rollover?
对 僵持中他被警方击中
Yes, and the accident happened
然后就翻车了
after he got shot in a standoff with the cops.
看看你 真够汉子的 医生
Look at you, being all Rambo Doc.
你不能带我回去
You can't take me back!
-冷静点 -一路上都这样
- Take it easy, all right? - Like this the whole ride over.
带去一室
Take him to 1!
-凯恩呢 -我让他今晚休息
- Where's Cain? - I gave him the night off.
德鲁走了 他得做两个人的工作
He's gonna be working double while Drew's gone.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
女性 三十多岁 酮症酸中毒伴发热
Female, 30s. DKA and a fever.
病得挺重 开中心静脉通路 可能还要插管
She's pretty sick. She needs a central line and possibly intubation.
-带她去第一诊室 -好
- Take her to Exam 1. - Got it.
-你叫什么 小男子汉 -安吉尔
- Hey, what's your name, little man? - Angel.
好的 就前面
Okay, great. Straight through.
调度中心说
Hey, Dispatch said you were bringing in
-你收了一对母子入院 -对 计划有变
- one woman and her kid. - Yeah. Plans changed.
巴士刚停 你要停哪儿
The bus just pulled up. Where do you want 'em?
-巴士 什么巴士 -在救护车区
- Bus? What bus? - You know what? You set up triage
就地分诊
in the ambulance bay right over there.
-有多少个 -47 我要先救麻疹病人
- How many do you have? 47. And I want my measles booster first.
-麻疹 什么 -斯科特 就
- Measles? What the -- - Scott, just...
卡拉翰医生 借一步说话
Dr. Callahan, can I talk to you for a minute, please?
好 肯尼 你能安顿一下这位先生吗
Sure. Hey, Kenny, can you take care of this gentleman?
-在诊室准备一下 -好
- Set him up in an exam room? - Yeah, will do.
我知道麻疹是什么样
Hey. I know what measles looks like.
这些人都没得麻疹
None of these people have measles.
斯科特 我需要你看看这些病人
Hey, Scott, look, I need you to look at all these people.
我刚收进来的那个带小孩的女人
Okay, the woman I just brought in with her son
感染性休克了
is suffering from septic shock.
天知道他们在那个地方待了多久
Okay, they've been in that place for God knows how long,
天知道得了什么病
catching God knows what,
按照安排 他们今晚就要被驱逐出境
and they're all scheduled to be deported tonight.
谁知道有多少人能活下来呢
Okay, who knows which of them are gonna survive?
我们不能眼睁睁地看着他们受苦
We can't -- can't just let these people suffer.
说得没错
You're right.
真的吗 我还以为你要和我打一架
Really? 'Cause I thought you were gonna fight me on this.
TC 你又不是道德标准的指南针
Hey, you don't own the moral compass for the world, T.C.
最起码我们能在他们被遣返之前
The least we can do is give them some basic care
给予最基本的照料
before they get shipped off.
我刚刚只是为了谨慎起见 莫莉
I just could've used a heads-up. Mollie?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表