剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
We can't override the control panel.
再加把劲 要不那孩子就要死在电梯里了
Try harder, or this kid is gonna die in this elevator.
有什么进展吗
Hey. Any progress?
有啊 我都修好了
Yeah, I fixed the whole thing.
只是忘了告诉你
I just forgot to tell you.
帕特 如果你再那么和她说话
Pat, I will slap that attitude of yours
我就扇得你找不着北 非治治你这态度
back into next week if you talk to her like that again.
不好意思 什么
Uh, sorry. What?
快工作吧
Just get back to work.
我们的血库存量减少
Our blood supply is getting low,
但我们能慢慢供应所有的病人
but we're slowly catching up on all the patients.
好
Good...
因为我认为再多一个病人我们都应付不过来了
because I don't think we could take on even one more.
找到弹孔了 没有出口伤
I found the bullet hole. No exit wound.
等等 子弹还在里面
Wait. The bullet's still inside?
我会找到的 瑞克 好吗
Look, I will find it, Rick, okay?
我们马上就到圣安东尼奥医院了
We'll be at SAM in no time.
都是命 可能是我的
Different coin flip, this would have been me.
不
No.
实际上 不会的
Actually, it wouldn't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我已经失去太多兄弟了 好吗
Look, I already lost - too many brothers, all right?
陶福 萨德 麦克
Topher, Thad, Mac.
我不想再失去任何一个人了
I'm not gonna lose any more.
你碰运气呢 那不是你能做的决定 TC
You rigged the toss? That's not your call, T.C..
你和德鲁有孩子了 对吧
You and Drew are parents, all right?
我见过失去陶福
I've seen what happens to Janet
对珍妮特和孩子们有什么影响 好吗
and the kids after they lost Topher, okay?
我不会再让那种情况发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
福特的老婆怀孕了
Ford's wife is expecting.
是个儿子
A son.
德鲁和我是他的教父
Drew and I are his godparents.
我不知道 抱歉
I didn't know that. I'm sorry.
能把那个接到一次性胸腔引流器上吗
Can you attach that to the pleurevac?
谢谢
Thank you.
接好了
It's attached.
松开血管钳
Releasing the clamp.
好多血
There's a lot of blood.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事 我们是掉头了吗
Hey, what's going on? Are we turning around?
圣安东尼奥医院的急诊关了 长老会医院也是
San Antonio's E.R. Is closed, so is Pres.
我们要转移到哈丁纪念医院
We're being diverted to HMH.
不不不 福特现在就需要开胸手术
No, no, no, no, no, no. Ford needs a thoracotomy now.
我们撑不到那么远
We won't make it that far.
我能用自体输血法
Look, I can give an autotransfusion
将他的血返输给自己
just to replace the blood that he's lost,
但这只是暂时的办法
but that's only temporary.
不能持续很长时间
Won't last long, okay?
如果他撑不住了
Look, if he crashes,
我也不知道能不能把他救回来
I don't know if we'll be able to save him.
我们没时间了
We don't have enough time.
按我说的 不掉头 按原路线
Override the diversion on my authority!
我们去圣安东尼奥纪念医院
We're going to SAM!
瑞克 行 都听你的
Great. It's your badge, Rick.
发生什么了
What's going on?
医院被黑客入侵了
The hospital was hacked.
刚刚你因为低血糖晕过去了
You were unconscious from low blood sugar.
你用了多久的胰岛素泵
How long have you been on an insulin pump?
从我上次住院开始
Since my last hospitalization.
我本应告诉你的 但那时头脑不太清醒
I should have told you. I wasn't thinking clearly.
大量饮酒再加薄血药
Yeah, well, mixing booze and blood thinners
的确会这样
will do that to you.
我闻了下你呼出的气 应该喝了不少
I smelled your breath, ran an alcohol level.
我知道我不太擅长沟通交流
I know I'm not the best communicator,
但我是个医生
but I am one hell of a doctor.
我想尽力把事情做好
I want to do everything I can to make this right.
你不能
You can't.
让我试试
Well, let me try.
发生了什么事
What's been going on?
在过去二十年里我都没喝醉过
I was sober for 20 years.
我已经失业一个月了
Been out of a job for a month.
游乐园因为一场官司倒闭了
A lawsuit shut down the amusement park.
我一直靠薪水过活
I was already living paycheck to paycheck,
现在 我一无所有了
and now, I got nothing.
手头紧 加上手术的账单
Money's tight, and then the medical bills start
陆续寄过来
coming in from my surgery, and...
所以你又开始喝酒了 今晚呢
So you started drinking again. Tonight?
喝了几瓶啤酒
I had a few beers.
几瓶就是多少瓶
Mm. By a few, you mean...?
八♥九♥瓶
Eight or nine.
我不是很舒服
I don't feel very good.
我想我要
I think I'm gonna --
这里需要帮忙
Hey, I need some help in here.
莫莉 给她吃点枢复宁
Molly, get her a Zofran.
乔斯林 泮托拉唑拿来了吗
Jocelyn, did you get the Protonix?
拿来了 但我觉得应该让她转院
Yes, but I think we should transfer her.
我去找亚历山大医生
I'll get Dr. Alexander.
不行 她太不稳定了
No, she's too unstable.
她大量呕血
She has massive hematemesis
需要洗胃 做个上消化道内窥镜检查
and needs a nasogastric lavage and an EGD.
怎么做 他们把电接到创伤一室了
How? They took power to Trauma 1.
没有电 没有抽吸器
No electricity, no suction.
有一辆救护车
There is an ambulance.
-拿点氯♥胺♥酮♥ 带她去救护车 -好
- Grab some ketamine, and I'll meet you there. - Okay.
护理人员去二三楼
All right, paramedic transfers for the levels two and three,
用出租车去接不太紧急的病患
taxis for the less urgent.
看看这里
Hey, hey, hey, check this out.
这位老兄神了
This dude is a god.
也可能是老姐
I mean, he -- or she.
别把我当成埃伦·贾米森
Don't get all Ellen Jamieson on me.
他们已经在我们的系统中
T-They've been hiding in our system
潜伏了好几个月 一直在加密数据
for months, just encrypting data.
他们
They --
他们入侵了我们的蓝牙设备
They hijacked our Bluetooth gear,
药泵 除颤器
our -- our drug pumps, defibrillators,
CT扫描机等所有东西
CT scanners, everything.
这个加密的勒索软件很恶心
I mean, this crypto-ransomware is sick.
恶心之处在于把生命垂危的患者当成人♥质♥
What's sick is holding critically ill patients hostage.
帕特 这不是游戏
This isn't a game, Pat.
看看在场的所有人
You see all of these people?
他们的命都掌握你的手里
Their lives are in your hands.
怎么会 我又不是医生
How's that? I mean, I'm not a doctor.
现在你知道当医生的感受了
Now you know how it feels.
赶紧修复系统吧
Now get us back online.
他给钱了吗
Hey. Did he pay it?
还没
Not yet.
他必须给
He has to.
用一千万美元避免十起侵权致死诉讼很划算
$10 million is a lot cheaper than 10 wrongful death lawsuits.
每家医院都被索要一千万美元
They're asking $10 million for each hospital --
芝加哥 丹佛 巴尔的摩
Chicago, Denver, Baltimore,
波特兰的医院 还有我们
Portland, us.
凌晨三点付款
03 A.M.
五千万美元可不是随随便便就能找来的
He doesn't have $50 million lying around the house.
所以事情会越来越糟 对吧
So this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better, huh?
是的 得挂电♥话♥了
Yeah. I gotta run.
我要进手术室了
I got pulled into surgery here.
乔丹 今晚会很漫长 撑住
Long night, Jordan. Hang in there.
到底发生了什么
Hey. What the hell happened?
卡明斯医疗集团被黑客入侵了
Cummings Medical Group was hacked.
为什么你在这里 我们关了急诊的
Why are you here? We closed the ER.
我们知道 长老会医院的急诊也关了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表