剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm talking about what it cost.
我错过了我侄女的出生
I missed the birth of my niece.
在我妹妹的老公失踪后 我答应过她
I promised my sister that I would be there for her
她有任何需要我都会在 但我没做到
after her husband ran out and I wasn't.
我还失去了我的挚爱
I also lost the love of my life
因为我把所有的时间
because I made every spare minute
都用来训练
about training.
我的目标变得比他更重要
And it made my goals more important than him.
从那以后
And after all that,
我甚至失去了我的身份
I don't even have my identity.
我不是里根 我
I'm not Reagan and I'm...
我不是一名游骑兵
I'm not a Ranger.
我是一名懦弱的游骑兵
I'm a "Chick" ranger.
还是有史以来第一个
One of the first.
正因如此
And because of that,
我的名字旁边永远会被打上星号♥
I will always have an asterisk by my name.
所以一定要保证你得到的
So just make sure that whatever you're getting
比你放弃的更有价值
is worth more than what you're giving up.
好的
Okay.
汉娜 你患有肥厚型心机病
So, Hannah, you have what's called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
我猜这病挺严重的
I'm guessing that's not good.
大多数患此病的人都能活到平均寿命
Well, most people with it have a normal life expectancy,
但是它有可能导致年轻病人
but it can be associated with a sudden cardiac death
-突然心脏死亡 -死亡
- in young patients. - Death?
那很少见
That's rare.
你晕过去不是因为摔了一跤
You didn't pass out from the fall.
而是因为你的心跳太快
You passed out because your heart couldn't handle
心脏负荷不了
how fast it was beating.
所以 我是颗定时炸♥弹♥了吗
So I... I'm a ticking time bomb?
我们会通过药物稳定你的心率
Well, we are putting you on medication to regulate your heart rate.
无法治愈疾病 但是能有所缓解
It's not a cure, but it should help.
多亏了这次的训练
This training was a blessing.
否则我们根本不可能发现
Otherwise, we never would have caught it.
你还活着就很幸运了 汉娜
You're lucky to be alive, Hannah.
是啊 但如你所说 我活着是为什么呢
Yeah, but like you said, what am I even doing with this life?
我不该那么说
I shouldn't have said that.
其实我说的是自己
I was actually talking about myself.
我自己的问题
I have issues.
但你说得没错
But you were right.
我一直在努力取悦我的家人
All this time just trying to please my family.
强迫我自己待在教室
Torturing myself in a classroom
但其实我想去的地方是车店里
when the only place I ever wanna be is in the shop.
所以你要离开学校了吗
So you're leaving school?
当然
Hell, yeah.
我都快死掉了 我不要再为别人活了
I'm done living for everybody else when I may not even live.
你说得对 人就应该为自己而活
You were right. You gotta live for yourself.
伯娜汀怎么样了 左翼小疯子
So what happens to Bernadine, our left-wing lunatic now?
等斯科特处理完 她情况稳定下来
Well, when Scott's done with her and she's stable,
剩下的就交给警♥察♥了
we're gonna let the boys in blue take it from there.
在叙利亚 她就只能长眠沙漠了
In Syria, there'd be a hole in the desert with her name on it.
说真的 姑娘
Seriously, woman,
你不能这么满心灰暗
you have got to chill with the doom and gloom.
抱歉 我最近心情不好
Sorry. I'm peevish these days.
治疗不是很有效
My treatment's not going well.
什么治疗
Treatment?
我有多发性硬化症
I have MS.
TC没告诉你吗
T.C. Didn't tell you?
没有 他没说
Uh, no. He didn't.
介不介意我问一下
Uh, do you mind me asking
你现在在用什么药
what kind of medications you're taking?
打扰 能谈谈吗
Excuse me, can we talk?
是病人吗 能等等吗
Is it a patient? Can it wait a second?
不是 不能
No and no.
没事 我们之后再聊
It's okay. We'll catch up later.
好 什么事
Sure. What's up?
我想自己告诉你
I wanted you to hear this from me,
不像你瞒着我那样
unlike how I was blindsided by you.
我申请转院了 现在你知道了
I've applied for other residencies, so now you know.
香农 等等等等
Uh, whoa. Shannon, wait, wait, wait.
站住 你等等
Stop, slow down.
是因为评估的事吗
Is this about your evaluation?
不是 是因为这里成了战区
No. This is about this place becoming a war zone.
医生从直升机上沿着吊索降落
Doctors rappelling from helicopters,
冲进着火的大楼
running into burning buildings.
几个小时前 我居然穿着防弹衣
A few hours ago, I was in friggin' body armor.
我不想当这样的医生
That's not why I became a doctor.
香农 圣安东尼奥医院为了生存在改变
Shannon, look, SAM became what it needed to to survive,
你也可以的
and you can, too.
这是一个锻炼能力 弥补弱点的好机会
This is a perfect opportunity for you to
这是一个锻炼能力 弥补弱点的好机会
hone your strengths, improve your weaknesses.
-对你有好处的 -我想愉快地做喜欢的事
- It'd be good for you. - I wanna thrive at something I love,
不想痛苦地努力适应不喜欢的事
not survive something I don't.
所以我在考虑回保留地的诊所
That's why I'm considering returning to my clinic on the res,
看看那里是不是更合适
see if it's a better fit.
-至少谈谈行吗 -这不是谈过了吗
- Can we least talk about this? - We just did.
保罗 你找我有事吗
Hey, Paul. You wanted to talk to me about something?
是 关于职业建议的事
Yeah, I was hoping to get some career advice.
好吧 你说
Okay. Shoot.
我在考虑
I was thinking about exploring
参加海外医务的机会
some medical opportunities overseas.
非洲 中东
Africa, Middle East.
不知道你能不能帮帮我
And, uh, I was hoping you maybe could help with that.
非洲
Africa?
保罗 你都没去过非洲
Paul, you haven't even been downtown.
并非如此 去年的暴♥动♥我就在那里
Not true. I was... I was there last year during the riot.
当时情况很混乱 我处理得很好
You know it got pretty hairy. I handled myself.
我能做到的
I'm up to the challenge.
你确定这不是为了向你父亲证明自己吗
Are you sure this isn't about proving something to your dad?
不 不是
No. It's not.
听着 我这么做是为了挑战自己
All right, look, it's about challenging myself
为了成长
and growing up.
TC 我周围都是服过兵役的医生
T.C., I am surrounded by men and women who serve,
我也想做些什么
and I wanna do something.
再说 我自己都没尝试过
Plus, how am I supposed to teach these soldiers
还怎么教这些士兵
when I've never done anything close to what they've done?
你教他们的是医疗技术
Well, you're teaching them medicine.
你知道那边的情况的
You know how it is over there, okay?
-和普通医疗不是一回事 -镇定
- It's not the same medicine. - Okay, okay.
我有个伙计在达拉斯市中心工作
I got a buddy who works in inner-city Dallas.
去跟他练一练 半年一年的
Go work with him, six months, a year.
先从简单点的地方起步 感受一下
Start off in the shallow end, see how it feels...
我是个很好的医生 TC 好吗
I'm a good doctor, T.C., okay?!
我和这里的任何人都一样勇敢而优秀
And I can be as great or as brave as anyone else here.
我只是需要一个机会
I just need my opportunity.
我需要一个能领我进入这个世界的人
I just need someone to open the door for me.
好
Okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我能帮你
I can do something. Yeah.
所以我以后可能没办法要孩子了吗
So I may never have children?
我记得你说过 没有什么
I heard you say once there was nothing more important
比繁衍下一代更重要了
than creating future generations.
繁衍下一代不一定只能通过生育 怀特
It's not just through birth children, Wyatt.
我丈夫和我的女儿就是收养的
My husband and I, we adopted our daughter.
她会继承我们的所有 无论好坏
And you better believe she's carrying on the best and the worst of us.
你想留下自己的痕迹 可以通过学生
And your legacy gets passed on through your students.
你给成百上千的人传授了知识
I mean, you've passed on all your knowledge
让他们借这些知识改善了自己的生活
to hundreds of people who are using it to improve their lives.
你不是只有一个孩子 怀特
You don't just have one kid, Wyatt.
-你的孩子不可计数 -好好休息
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表