剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
As close to a miracle as anything I've ever seen.
好了 剩下的我来处理
Uh, okay, I-I think I can take it from here.
-妈妈 去找个位置坐下 -好的
- Mom, just grab a seat. - Okay.
梅根 我们快完了 抱好孩子
Meghan, we're almost done here. Just hold on to the baby.
我要取出胎盘了
I'm just gonna deliver the placenta, okay?
怎么回事 我感觉
What's happening? I feel...
妈妈 接住孩子
Mom, Mom, Mom! Take the baby!
她产后出血了
Okay, we got postpartum hemorrhage!
催产素
The oxytocin.
拿着 开始静脉注射
Here, I.V.
我们得让子♥宫♥收缩 停止出血
We got to contract the uterus. We got to stop this bleeding.
德鲁 你救了这个孩子 别让他失去母亲
Drew, you saved this baby. Don't lose his mom.
她出血过多
She's bleeding out.
告诉飞行员快点降落
Tell the pilot to land the damn plane!
香农 带这个新生儿去诊室一
Shannon, take the newborn to Exam 1.
-凯恩 心动过缓 创伤二室 -来了
- Cain, bradycardia Trauma 2. - Got it.
她还在出血 心跳八十多
She's still hemorrhaging, systolic in the 80s!
OB已经在手术室准备好了
OB is scrubbed in and ready in the OR.
干的漂亮 德鲁
What you did was amazing, Drew.
现在有我们了
We got her. We got her.
-TC -别说话
- T.C. - Don't say a word.
我刚刚在和那个人说话
Look, I was just out talking with that guy
他肚子里的炸♥弹♥被取出来之后
and, um...after he had a grenade in his belly,
才意识到生命是短暂的
he realized that life was short.
所以 你应该接受治疗
And so, you should get that treatment.
你既顽固又鲁莽
You're stubborn and reckless,
你认为那些规则对你不适用 但是
and you don't think that the rules apply to you, but they...
我的天
Oh, my God.
你知道现在我听起来像谁吗
You know who I sound like right now?
像陶福
I sound like Topher.
陶福对我说过同样的话
Topher said these exact same words to me.
现在的你就是我 我就是陶福
You're me, and I'm Topher.
我从来没意识到我可以变得
And I never realized what an obstinate pain in the ass
这么混♥蛋♥
I could be.
-你也是 -好吧
- That's you. - Okay.
即使我得拖着你又踢又叫
So even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming
跟我一起回圣安东尼奥
back to San Antonio with me --
我会接受治疗的
I'm gonna do it.
我已经决定了
I've already decided.
真的吗
You have?
那很好
Well, that's great.
但不是去美国
But not in America.
我会去伦敦接受治疗
I-I'm going to London for treatment.
我也有一段时间没见到我的丈夫了
As it is, I haven't seen my husband in some time.
等等 你结婚了吗
Wait. You're...married?
就和我说的那样
Like I said,
性和爱之间有着巨大的差别
there's a huge gulf between sex and love.
我的生活
My life,
还有各种关系
my relationships...
很复杂
are complicated.
我想是吧
I guess so.
那会困扰你吗
Does that bother you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说
I mean...
着实是让我吃惊了
it definitely caught me by surprise.
TC·卡拉翰
Well, T.C. Callahan...
如果你再也不回来了
...if you never come back
我很高兴遇见了你
I'm glad that I met you.
不 我会回来的
No, I'm coming back.
治疗一结束 我就会立刻回到这里
The minute my treatment is done, I'm coming right back here.
所以是冰造成的中毒吗
So, the ice caused the poisoning?
是啊 给航♥空♥公♥司♥供餐的公♥司♥
Yeah. The company that caters the airline
还给几家餐厅提供食物
also delivers to several restaurants.
飞机上的冰块被换成了
Ice from the plane was switched
打包鱼所用的冰块
with ice used for packing fish,
渗入了食物
seeps into the food.
-好吧 -是啊
- Ugh. - Yeah.
看看是谁好些了
Look who's feeling better.
多亏了你们
Thanks to all of you.
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?
德鲁·理查德在哪呢
Where's Drew Richard?
她以我们俩的名字给她的孩子命名
She named the baby Drew Richard after the two of us.
他其实叫安德鲁
His given name is actually Andrew,
但他一直很讨厌这个名字
but he always hated it.
我觉得很美
I think it's beautiful.
妈妈 妈妈 够了
Mom, Mom, Mom! It's good. It's all right.
你的孩子在这里 和你的丈夫在一起
Um, your son's in here with your husband.
我已经简要向他汇报了情况
I've already briefed him,
我待会再来看你
and I'll check on you in a little bit.
多美好的一家人啊
What a beautiful family.
是啊
Yeah, they are.
不 我说的是你们俩
No, I'm talking about the two of you.
你们协作的方式
The way you worked together,
如同重压下海明威般的优雅
it was Hemingway's grace under pressure.
海明威 妈妈 真的吗
Hemingway, Mom? Really?
我加入了一个读书俱乐部 别毁了这个时刻
I joined a book club. Don't ruin the moment.
爸爸
Dads!
嘿
Hey!
想死你了
Oh, missed you!
见见你的孙女
Uh, meet your granddaughter.
奶奶
Nana!
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my goodness!
甘露醇应该对神经症状有用
Mannitol should help with the neurological symptoms.
他的膝盖好的很快啊
His knee got better in a hurry.
是啊 保罗要凯恩假装受伤
Oh, yeah. Paul asked Cain to fake an injury
所以肯尼能够再来一次
so Kenny could step back into the competition.
凯恩这么做了吗
Cain did that?
是我错了吗 还是他更帅了
Am I wrong, or did he just get hotter?
晚餐 喝酒 跳舞
So, um, dinner, drinks, dancing...
随便什么 我和你 来吗
whatever -- me and you?
我以为同事之间
I thought people who work together
应该保持距离呢
should keep it professional.
说这句话的人是个蠢蛋
Well, whoever said that is an idiot.
你自己说的
You said that.
那就是咯
Like I said.
所以你答应吗
So, is that a yes or a no?
当然
Claro que sí.
准备好跳舞的鞋子
Get your dancing shoes.
-你好啊 克莱门斯医生 -我真的很抱歉
- Hey, there, Dr. Clemmens. - Listen, I'm -- I'm really sorry
我错过了筹集活动
that I missed the fundraiser.
没关系
That's all right.
我们最后赢了
I mean, we ended up winning the entire event
并募集到了很多治疗囊肿性纤维化的资金
and raising a lot of money for CF.
那很好 非常好
That's great. Really great.
斯科特
You know, Scott, look.
你工作真的很努力
You've been working really hard.
你应该留一些属于自己的时间
You should, uh, take some me time for yourself, you know?
学会放松
Learn how to relax.
我会考虑的
I'll think about that.
事实上 你知道吗
As a matter of fact, you know what?
白班就有
The Day Shift's got this.
我觉得我会听取你的建议的
Think I'm gonna take your advice,
多留一些属于自己的时间
go try out a little me time.
-很好 -晚安 克莱门斯医生
- Good. - Have a good night, Dr. Clemmens.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
BGM: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
Tinder的简介不错哦
Nice Tinder profile.
是啊 克莱门斯医生 找点乐子哦
That's right, Dr. Clemmens. Go get you some. Oh, yeah.
找点乐子
Get you some!
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表