剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
the great and powerful Oz.
他们马上就要看到幕后真♥相♥了
Now they're gonna see behind the curtain.
你一点办法都没有了吗
There's nothing you can do?
可能要出♥售♥一两家医院
Maybe sell off a hospital or two.
-我... -包括圣安东尼奥医院吗
- I'm -- - Including SAM?
我也不知道
I don't know.
斯科特 拜托你
I'd appreciate it, Scott, if you just
不要把这件事告诉别人 不胜感激
kept this between you and me for now.
我能承受失去我的帝国
I can handle losing my empire,
但是 我不知道能不能承受
but, um, I don't know if I could handle
同时失去孩子们的尊重
losing the trust and respect of my children at the same time.
当然
Of course.
你知道吗 朱利安
You know, Julian,
我在人生道路上也曾跌入谷底
I've hit rock bottom in my own life,
让所有最需要我的人失望
disappointed all the people who needed me most.
而如果你不是个傻瓜的话
And if you're not a damn fool,
你会明白什么重要什么不重要
you learn what matters and what doesn't.
有些时候
And sometimes --
有些时候你要从头做起重新开始
sometimes you get to start all over from scratch.
你是戒酒的时候明白这些的
You learn that in rehab?
不是
No.
我是从我父亲那里明白的
I learned that from my father.
除了医院 你能传给孩子的还有很多
There are lots of other things besides hospitals
除了医院 你能传给孩子的还有很多
that you could hand down to your children.
如果我能帮你什么 请告诉我
Let me know - if I can do anything for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯科特
Scott?
你已经在帮我了
You already have.
我好像做了一场奇怪的梦
That was like a weird dream.
更像一场噩梦 感觉怎么样 弗雷利女士
More like a nightmare. How are you feeling, Ms. Fraley?
喉咙好像被人踹了一脚
Like somebody kicked me in the throat.
你暂时还不能摆脱我
Well, you're not rid of me yet.
在住院以前 我们还得
We have some things we need to talk about
说一些事情
before you're admitted.
我明白
I know.
谢谢你今晚做我的医生
Thanks for being my doctor tonight.
-你救了我的命 -这是我的工作
- You saved my life. - Just doing my job.
要是迪亚斯医生回来了
When Dr. Diaz gets back...
然后呢
Yeah?
我会跟他说 我想让你来给我看病
...I'm gonna tell him I want you.
我觉得我要爬一段时间楼梯了
I think I'll be taking the stairs for a while.
同意
I hear that.
但是说真的 你看
But for the record -- Okay, look.
游骑兵学校那些人可能跑得快身体壮
Those dudes may be faster and stronger in Ranger School --
还年轻 别忘了年轻这一点
Younger. Don't forget younger.
德鲁 听我说
Okay, Drew, listen to me, okay?
刚才我看到的那些 没人做得到
None can do what I just saw back there.
我不仅是说做手术
I'm not just talking about the surgery,
还有你帮助安迪的方式
but the way you helped Andy.
你能洞察人心 哥们
You get people, man.
这是一个真正领导者的素质
A real leader has that.
谢谢
Thanks.
保罗的姐姐 你把她存到快速拨号♥栏了
So Paul's sister -- You got her on speed dial?
你发现了
You caught that, huh?
是啊 你喜欢玩心跳玩刺♥激♥
Yeah, you like living on the edge.
是的 保罗对此不太开心
Yeah, Paul's not too happy about it.
你能怪他吗 那是他姐姐
Well, can you blame him? That's his sister.
你瞒着他的是一件大事
It's a pretty big secret to be holding back.
其实你早就应该告诉他
You probably should have told him.
我应该告诉保罗他姐姐的事
Hmm. So, I'm supposed to tell Paul about his sister,
你就不用告诉瑞克游骑兵学校的事吗
but you don't have to tell Rick about Ranger school.
这不是五十步笑百步吗
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
今晚真不容易
It was a hell of a night, huh?
但是说真的 你们
Seriously, though, you guys,
你们所有人都令我刮目相看
all of you, you went above and beyond,
所以我只想说 谢谢大家
so I just want to say thank you, all right?
你们真棒
You were great.
好好休息
Rest up.
今晚你们回来时候
This place is going to be open for business
这里也会恢复正常了 好吗
when you get back here tonight, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
香农
Hey, Shannon.
我真的想把这一页翻过去 好吗
I, uh, really want to put this behind us, okay?
诚实反馈是我工作的一部分
Part of my job is to give honest feedback.
我明白
I understand.
现在我能给你一些诚实反馈吗
Now can I give you some honest feedback?
我明白 好吗
I know. All right?
我明白作为项目主管
I understand as program director,
我应该早点和你讨论评估结果
I should have discussed your evaluation with you sooner.
不 作为我的朋友
No, as my friend.
你或许应该试着帮我改正缺点
Maybe try helping me fix my flaws
而不是搞砸我的永久档案
instead of poisoning my permanent record.
只有我和斯科特看见了
Scott and I are the only ones who see those.
纠正一点 这里所有人都看见了
Correction -- - everybody here has seen those.
欲戴王冠必承其重
Heavy is the head.
是啊
Yeah.
她说的没错
Well, she's right.
我可以处理得更好的
I could have handled that better.
很难同时
Well, you know, it's tough
既做朋友又做老板
being a friend and a boss at the same time.
是的
Yeah.
说到这个 你有什么计划
Speaking of which, what are your plans?
你是马上要回叙利亚吗
Are you going back to Syria any time soon?
是的 我不小心陷进去了
Yeah, I walked into that one.
没错 是有点
Yeah, you kind of did.
我倾向于回去
I'm leaning that way.
所以 你还在考虑 还没有百分之百确定
So, you're leaning that way. It's not 100 percent?
我想跟你说点事
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
可以和你一起走吗
Can I walk you out?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我不想成为你们
So, I don't want to be a pawn
卡明斯家族不合的导火索
in the Cummings family dysfunction.
别那么夸张 他会克服的
Don't be so dramatic. He'll get over it.
听着 贝拉 已经十天了
Look, Bella. It's been 10 days.
不要误会 和你在一起很开心
And don't get me wrong, it's been fun as hell,
但是你一周内就要回费城了
but you go back to Philly in a week.
我和保罗住在一起
I live with Paul.
在我失去我的健身房♥ 我的祖母的时候
He's been there for me
他一直都陪着我
when I lost my gym, my grandma.
你知道吗 他就像我的亲兄弟一样
You know, he's like the brother I never had.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just --
咱们一起和他谈谈 当面把一切解释清楚
Let's both talk to him, straighten it all out?
谢谢你
Thank you.
与此同时
In the meantime,
要不要跟我回酒店 想想办法
want to go back to my hotel, maybe work on some ideas?
想办法 是吗
Oh, ideas, huh?
已经想到一些了
Mm-hmm. I've got a few.
我能叫客房♥服务吗 我要饿死了
Can I order room service? I'm hungry as hell.
你想点什么都行
You can order anything you want.
好
Ooh, okay.
别生肯尼的气
Don't be pissed at Kenny.
你姐姐真的很好
Your sister is really cool.
我没生他的气 我生气的是她
I'm not pissed at him. I'm pissed at her.
她会伤害肯尼的
She's gonna hurt Kenny.
无论她说什么
No matter what she says,
无论他们有多以为自己只是玩玩
no matter how much they think they're just having fun,
最后她都会伤害他
she will end up hurting him.
不管怎么样
Anyways,
我听说你今晚过得很糟糕
I heard you had a hell of a night.
等等 你还好吗
Wait. You all right?
好啦 好啦
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表