剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
It's a little higher up.
-感觉如何 -好点了
- How does that feel? - Yeah. Better.
你能给我点冰块吗
Can you hand me some ice?
感觉变紧了
Yeah, it feels a little tight.
嗯
Yeah.
给
Here.
把它压上去 休息
Just put this on it. Rest.
好 那比赛怎么办
Okay. Yeah, well, what about the competition?
我没法继续了
I can't go anymore.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们会想办法的 好吗
We'll figure it out, okay?
妈妈 问问大家有没有剪刀 球吸引器
Mom, go ask for scissors, a bulb suction,
任何能吸血的东西
and anything that can be used to soak up blood --
尿不湿 卫生棉 什么都行
diapers, maxi-pads, whatever.
瑞克 看看后面
Rick, check the back.
-有没有热毛巾和器具 -好
- See if they have warm towels and utensils. - Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
没事的 梅根 你癫痫发作了
It's okay, Meghan. You had a seizure.
癫痫
A seizure?
我的孩子没事吧
Is my baby okay?
你孩子得不到足够的氧气
Your baby's not getting enough oxygen.
好 得马上把它生出来
Okay, we need to deliver it immediately.
我得给你做紧急剖腹产
I have to do an emergency C-section on you.
现在吗 不
Now? No!
我要我丈夫陪着我
I want my husband with me.
梅根 为了你和孩子好
Meghan, for the sake of you and your baby,
我们得马上做
we got to do this now.
瑞克 扶她起来
Rick, get her up.
我要给你用局部麻♥醉♥药♥做神经阻滞
I am going to give you a nerve block with a local anesthetic.
这个医疗箱里有
I got it from this medical kit.
它会麻醉你的腹壁
Now, it's gonna numb your abdominal wall.
好 好了
Okay. There you go.
好了 让她躺下
All right, let's put her back down.
我想醒着看见我的孩子
I want to be awake to see my baby.
这个行吗
How's this?
妈妈 用酒精棉消毒勺子
Mom, start cleaning the spoons with alcohol swabs.
-好了 -我从飞行员那儿拿到的
- All right. - I got this from the pilot.
把那个杯子递给我
Hand me that mug.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
瓷器可以当成磨刀石
Ceramic works like a whetstone.
你从哪学到的 游骑兵学校吗
Where'd you learn that, Ranger School?
美食频道
Food Network.
你做过剖腹产手术吗
Have you ever done a C-section?
没在九千多米高的气流颠簸里做过
Not at 30,000 feet in turbulence.
德鲁 你能行的
Drew, you can do this.
好 听你丈夫的
Yeah, listen to your husband.
只要你下定决心 什么都能做到
You can do anything you set your mind to.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
我需要你
Okay, uh, I need you to --
-给 安定 -好
- Here. Valium. - Yeah.
好 我需要你拿勺子
Okay. I'm gonna need you to use the spoons
用它当牵开器 撑开皮肤
like retractors to hold the skin open.
妈妈 会流很多血的
Mom, there's gonna be a lot of blood.
-你要是想回避就回避吧 -拜托
- Feel free to leave if you need to. - Please.
我在暴风雪中接生了你佩琪姨
I delivered your Aunt Peggy in a snowstorm.
我之前又不是没见识过这种场面
This isn't anything I haven't seen before.
怎么
Well?
你的超声心动图和检测结果都正常
So, your echo and your labs are normal.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我承认 你让我很紧张
I admit, you -- you made me nervous.
我知道 但你在救护车上的心电图
I know. But your EKG -
显示为房♥室结折返性心动过速
on the ambulance showed AVNRT.
我建议你再多做几项检测
I'd recommend doing some more tests.
你能做吗
Can you do them?
我们刚认识 但我信任你
I mean, I-I know we just met, but I trust you.
可以的
Yeah, I can do them.
你介意我给你点建议吗
Do you mind if I give you some advice?
说吧
Sure.
你有瘾 对吗
You're an addict, right?
-你怎么 -问题是你们会否认成瘾
- How did you -- - The problem is you guys deny your addiction.
但瘾有一部分
But part of the addiction --
强迫性
the obsessiveness --
才使得你如此成功
is what makes you so successful.
你的瘾不是弱点 斯科特
Your addiction isn't a weakness, Scott.
你的瘾快饿死了
And it's starving.
你需要想个办法满足需要
You need a way to feed your need
不靠毒品或者酒精
without using drugs or alcohol.
我不知道你为什么要说这个
I have no idea where you're going with this.
我知道你给我一种什么感觉 斯科特
I know what I feel coming off of you, Scott.
是饥饿
It's hunger.
想要满足它 有很多
And there are a lot of healthy and fun ways
健康有趣的方式
to satisfy it...
要是你感兴趣的话
...if you're interested.
你有没有备用钥匙
Do you have an extra key?
有
I do.
我们要进入接力环节一决胜负了
We're getting ready to head into the relay showdown,
比赛非常激烈
and this competition is tight!
我的错 我知道几个
That's my bad. I know a few...
肯尼
Uh, Kenny? Hi.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it, man.
好吧 但你得听
Okay, well, you're gonna, man.
我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I was a dick, okay?
我错了
I was -- I was wrong.
我说了不该说的话
I said things I shouldn't have.
我太担心香农因为你说的话生气
You know, I-I-I was so worried about Shannon being upset
担心她可能离开
over what you were saying and afraid she might leave
所以我没考虑
that I didn't think about the fact
在这件事中我可能失去你对我的友谊
that I could lose your friendship in the process.
你是我朋友 肯尼
Look, you're my friend, Kenny.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我不想失去你
And I don't want to lose that.
抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
我真的很抱歉
Really, I'm sorry.
你能给我点奇多吗
Would you mind grabbing me some Cheetos?
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真傻
You're an idiot.
你知道吗
You know that?
我知道
Yeah, I -- I do.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
没事的 别放在心上
It's cool, man. Don't -- Don't worry about it.
太好了 真是 谢谢
Great. That is -- Thank you.
现在我们又是铁哥们了
Uh, so, uh, now that we're besties again,
你能帮我个小忙
could you do me a tiny favor
回到比赛当中
and maybe, like, come back to the competition
帮我们赢 因为凯恩退出了
since Cain's out and help us win it?
-那就太好了 -等等 等等
- That'd be great. - Wait, wait.
你折腾一番就是为了这个
That's what this is about?
你只关心比赛吗
So you only cared about the contest?
-我们这场对话 -不不不
- This conversation -- - No! No, no, no, no!
不是只关心
It's not like only caring about the -- like...
我跟你闹着玩的
I'm just messing with you, man.
-是我欠你的 -对
- I owed you that one. - Yes.
我当然会回来
Of course I'll come back.
让他们瞧瞧应该怎么做
Show 'em all how it's done.
好 好 太棒了
O-okay! Okay. Great.
-拿纱布 -纱布 纱布 纱布
- Get the gauze. - Gauze, gauze, gauze.
我需要找个东西给伤口止血
I need something to cauterize this wound.
-电子烟行吗 -好极了 行
- Would a vape work? - Perfect. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
天啊 我在流血
God, I'm bleeding!
是孩子吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表