剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-告诉他们情况 -好
- and just give them an update. - Okay.
-谢谢 -有消息我通知你
- Thank you. - Yeah, I'll -- I'll keep you updated.
谢谢
Thank you.
他让你给奥托刮蛋蛋毛 你是个注册护士
He made you shave Otto's balls? You're an R.N.
有点问题 不过事情都堆在一起
Dude's got issues. Anyway, we're getting stacked up.
下一个 乔安·弗雷利
Next patient, Joan Fraley.
游乐场清洁员 眩晕 可能晕厥
Amusement park janitor with dizziness, possible syncope.
弗雷利小姐 我是瑞瓦拉医生
Miss Fraley, I'm Dr. Rivera.
你上班时晕倒了
I heard you might've fainted at work.
过山车脱轨之后
After the coaster derailed.
我父亲以前经常晕倒
My dad used to black out sometimes.
他心脏一直都不好
He had a bad heart his whole life.
我医生到底在哪儿呢
Where's my damn doctor?!
瑞瓦拉医生 面部撕裂伤患者
Dr. Rivera, your facial lac is ready
-准备好缝合了 -好 来了
- for her sutures, please. - Okay. Coming.
凯恩 你先开始检查 我马上回来
Cain, can you start on her workup? I'll be back soon.
抱歉 你父亲怎么样了
Excuse me, and your dad... How's he doing?
去世了 去年心脏病突发
Gone. Heart attack last year.
我一直在想 下一个就是我了
I keep thinking I'm next, you know?
我很遗憾 但听我说
I'm sorry to hear that, but listen,
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried,
但你不是你父亲
but your dad's story is not necessarily yours.
我们将对你进行全套心脏检查
We're gonna do a full cardiac workup on you.
好的
Okay.
真了不起
Amazing, huh?
他真美
He's beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
墨西哥是吧
So Mexico...
为什么为了堕胎 要走这么远
why risk going so far away for an abortion?
在得克萨斯州 堕胎需要取得父母的同意
You have to get your parent's approval in Texas.
我不能告诉我妈
I couldn't tell my mom.
现在你必须得说了 是不是
Well, now you have to, right?
怎么说 她因为怀了我而错过了大学
How? She missed going to college because she got pregnant with me
而现在我因为同样的错误也上不了大学了
and now I can't go because I made the same mistake?
这会击垮她的
It'll kill her.
孩子们不想让父母失望
Kids hate to disappoint their parents.
相信我 我明白
Trust me, I know.
但和我女儿伤害自己相比
But I would gladly have my daughter hurt me,
我宁愿她伤害我
instead of hurting herself.
你母亲也是一样 艾比
Same with your mom, Abby.
你告诉她之后会好受很多的
I'm telling you, you'll feel better.
你会的
You will.
我只是...
I just...
当我离开华雷斯时 我特别内疚
When I left Juarez, I felt so guilty.
而现在我觉得我有了第二次机会
And now I feel like I've been given a second chance and...
我不知道该如何是好
I'm just so confused.
我明白
I know.
但我敢说我认识一个人能帮你理清思绪
But I bet I know someone who can help you sort things out.
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
我的宝贝
Hi, baby.
-我就不打扰你们了 -谢谢
- I'll leave you two alone. - Thank you.
香农 你有时间吗
Hey, Shannon, you got a sec?
没 我有两个面部撕裂和一个昏厥患者等着
No, I got two facial lacs and a syncope patient to wrap up.
保罗 听说你和你♥爸♥一起支持我
Uh, hey, Paul, heard you stood up for me with your dad.
-你要回来了 -想回来 但没那么简单
- That mean you're back? - I want to, but it's complicated, man.
不会啊 快刀斩乱麻就是了
Not really. Just rip the Band-Aid off already.
就是 我和乔丹 香农
Exactly. Me and Jordan, Shannon, I mean, hell,
甚至陶福都回来了
even Topher's back.
陶福回来吗 你做梦吧
Topher's back? You're dreaming.
我们今天和他聊过了 他明天到
We talked to him today. He'll be here tomorrow.
你♥爸♥表现得很明显了 保罗 你自己做主
Your dad's met you more than halfway, Paul. Your move.
乔丹 拿到结果了吗
Jordan, got our results?
索菲娅
Hey, Sofia.
你的头部CT显示正常
Okay, you're head CT looks normal.
你是那个扔下我的混♥蛋♥
You're the... dick that dropped me.
-记忆没有问题 -之前没有构音障碍的
- Memory's intact. - The dysarthria's new.
-我好像不能... -先等一下
- Like, I can't... - All right, hold, hold.
移♥动♥我的左...胳膊或腿了
move my left or...arm or leg.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
索菲娅 你癫痫发作了
Well, Sofia, you had a seizure,
有时会伴随着暂时的瘫痪
and sometimes that's followed up by temporary paralysis.
癫痫后瘫痪综合征吗 不可能
Whoa, you think this is Todd's? No way.
好吧 德鲁说得对
Okay. Drew's right.
摔倒时颈部受伤可能导致了
The whiplash from the fall may have caused
颈部血管撕裂
a torn blood vessel in your neck.
我们需要做磁共振 来进一步检查 好吗
We need an MRI to get a clearer picture, okay?
好的 明白
Sure, got it.
那是颈椎动脉夹层撕裂 保罗
Um, that's a vertebral artery dissection, Paul.
除非你是在职人员 否则我不能让你上去
I can't let you upstairs unless you're on the staff,
你怎么选 加入还是退出
so...which is it? Are you in or you out?
保罗 求你帮帮我 我真的很害怕
Paul, help me, please. I'm really scared.
给放射科提个醒 我们马上去做磁共振
Give radiology a heads up. We're coming in hot to MRI.
这个混♥蛋♥
Ah, son of a bitch.
你知道那不是癫痫后瘫痪综合征
You knew it wasn't Todd's Paralysis.
你只是想让保罗更参与其中
You were just getting Paul more invested.
是啊 我正等你想明白呢
Yeah, I was waiting for you to catch on.
我以为我得发照明弹才行呢
I thought I was gonna have to send up flares.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
茜德 握住方向盘 握住方向盘 小心
Syd, take the wheel. Take the wheel. Look out.
茜德 你还好吗
Syd, you okay?
我没事 但奥马尔不行了
Yeah, I'm fine, but Omar's not.
我们把他水平放置
Let's get him onto level ground.
-坚持住 -坚持住
- Come on, buddy. - Come on, buddy.
脉搏微弱 气管被挤到了一边
Okay, weak pulse. Trachea's pulled to one side.
-典型的张力性气胸 -我们换一下位置
- Classic tension pneumo. - Okay, let's switch sides.
-我用这个 -动手吧
- I'll use this. - Do it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他还是呼吸困难吗
He still in distress?
我听见他的胃在胸腔里
I can hear his stomach in his chest cavity.
这是胸腔胃
It's a gastrothorax.
钢筋一定在他的隔膜上撕开了一个洞
Rebar must've tore a hole in his diaphragm.
他要窒息了 用这个做瓣膜
He's suffocating. Use this to make a valve.
我找找用什么给他的胃减压
I'll find something to decompress his stomach.
什么
What?
我们现在过于暴露 必须得赶紧离开
We are sitting ducks out here. We've got to keep moving.
如果我们现在不救奥马尔 他会死的
Okay, if we don't fix Omar now, he's gonna die.
你之前还夸夸其谈
Okay, what about that speech you made
说会带他去伦敦
about getting him to London?
我骗他的
I lied.
尤马那边是不会放他走的
Yuma's not gonna let him go.
他无情地杀害了自己三个同伴
He killed three of his own in cold blood.
为了救我们
To save us!
或为了更高的利益出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Or to sell us to the highest bidder.
-好了 -谁知道那路上到底发生了什么
- Okay. - Who knows what's up on that road?
我跟他保证过 我会遵守这个约定
I made him a promise. I'm keeping it.
找到鼻胃管了
Here's our NG tube.
抱歉让你久等了 乔安
Sorry for the wait, Joan.
我感觉不太好 呼吸困难
I don't feel right. It's hard to breathe.
别让我死 求你
Don't let me die, please.
我去叫瑞瓦拉医生
I'll get Dr. Rivera.
瑞瓦拉医生 乔斯林 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Rivera? Hey, Jocelyn, I need help.
不行 我有个臀位分娩的患者
I can't. I got a breech BOA came in.
好吧
Okay.
让一下 让一下
Coming through, coming through.
乔安 乔安
Joan? Hey, Joan. Hey.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing!
我需要帮助
I need help in here!
我回来了 香农在哪
I'm back, I'm back. Where's Shannon?
不知道 拿着气囊 继续给她通气
No idea. Here, grab the bag. Resume ventilation.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表