剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他的本事我们想都想不到
He's got tricks we can't even imagine.
脑膜炎疫情如何
Okay, where are we on the outbreak?
似乎安吉尔的妈妈是首发病例
Uh, looks like Angel's mom is the index case.
和她密切接触过的人都得到了预防治疗
Close contacts got prophylaxis.
十人收治入院 其他的可以走了
10 got admitted. The rest are good to go.
从没想过健康证明还能是坏事
Never thought a clean bill of health would be bad news.
德鲁 我们应该加入特警队
Drew, we should go join SWAT.
如果情况恶化 他们需要我们帮助
If things get uglier, they're gonna need our help.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - All right. All right.
各位 这只是预防措施
All right, everyone, this is just a precaution.
我向大家保证 不管你们听到什么传闻
I assure you, despite whatever rumors you may have heard,
每层楼之间的通风管道是不相连的
that the vents do not connect from floor to floor.
这人被困在四楼了
All right, this man is trapped on the fourth floor.
-一层楼900平方 -我没心情理你
-Yeah, all 10,000 feet of it. -I am not in the mood, okay?
我要回楼上去看看特警队
I'm going back upstairs to check on SWAT.
这层你负责 好了各位 回去干活
You've got the floor. All right, everyone, get back to work.
走吧 各位
Let's go, folks.
急诊室
E.R.
-凯恩·迪亚斯在吗 -不在
- Is, uh, Cain Diaz there? - No.
凯恩·迪亚斯今天不上班 要留言吗
Cain Diaz is not working tonight. Can I take a message?
喂
Hello? Well...
安吉尔 好消息
Hey, Angel, I got some good news.
你妈妈
Your mom is...
快来帮忙 快点
Hey, hey! I need some help in here! Now!
安吉尔 安吉尔
Hey, Angel? Angel?
-他需要纳洛酮 -好的
- Hey, he needs Narcan. - Okay.
发生什么了
What happened?
-他要自杀吗 -我觉得不是
- He tried to kill himself? - I don't think so.
我觉得他就是想
I think he was just trying
让自己病倒 就能和妈妈在一起了
to get sick enough to stay with his mom.
发生多久了 谁是最后和他在一起的
Well, how long's it been? Who was with him last?
十分钟之前我和他在一起
I was with him 10 minutes ago.
他那时候还没事 在休息
He was -- he was fine, he was resting.
还有时间洗胃
Well, there's still time for gastric decontamination.
-他需要胰高血糖素 -我来
- You know what? He -- he needs glucagon. - I'm on it.
安吉尔 会有点不舒服的 好吗
All right, Angel, this is gonna be a bit uncomfortable, okay?
准备好了告诉我
Tell me when you're set.
准备好了
He's set.
他肯定把半袋都吃了
He must have taken half the bag.
-再洗一次 -好的
- Flush him again. - Okay.
你很棒
Hey, you're doing great.
这是个简单的手术
So it's a simple procedure.
进去出来 你就全好了
In and out, and you'll be good as new.
这个 什么病来着
This, uh, whatchamacallit.
我不会再失去其他器官了吧
I'm not gonna lose any more organs?
是肾动脉分支栓塞
It's a renal artery branch embolization.
成功率80% 你会没事的
80% success rate. And you'll do great.
医生 那个孩子和他妈妈
Doc, there was this kid and his mom.
我听护士说他们来了
I heard the nurses say they brought 'em in.
孩子服药过量 那孩子聪明可爱
Kid O.D.'d? Smart kid, sweet.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我不知道 他们俩都不太好
I don't know. Um, they're both having a rough go of it.
这全都是我的错
It's my fault, all of it.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
是我把他们抓进去的
I brought them in. I arrested them.
是我把他们从法♥院♥带走的
I'm the one picked them up at the courthouse.
他们犯了什么罪
What'd they do?
无罪
Nothing.
她去作证指控虐待他们的丈夫
She was testifying against an abusive husband.
我知道 我下了埋伏然后把她带走了
I knew it. I ambushed and brought her in.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为我是个软弱的人
Because I am a weak man.
我的上级威胁我
My supervisor -- he threatened me.
他说如果我不能保证逮捕人数
Said if I didn't keep my numbers up,
他就找其他人代替
he'd find someone who could.
所以你准备怎么做
So what are you gonna do about it?
我也无能为力了
There's nothing I can do.
结果已定 他们会被遣返
The deal is done. They are going back.
你好
Hey there.
你吓到我们了
You had us pretty scared.
你不能这么做 安吉尔 你可能会死的
Yeah, you can't do that, Angel. You could have killed yourself.
我知道
I know.
我只是想得病 就能和妈妈在一起了
I just wanted to get sick enough so I could stay with my mom.
我们明白
Yeah, we know.
你不用生病也能和她在一起
You don't have to be sick to stay with her.
但是我听移♥民♥海关执法局的探员说
But I-I heard the ICE agent say that
他要把我们送回去
he'd make me go back.
别担心他 我们保护你 好吗
Hey, don't worry about him. We got your back, okay?
你相信我们就好
You just gotta trust us.
我上一个相信的人
Last person I trusted was the lawyer
是说要帮我办移♥民♥的那个律师
who said that he was gonna help me with my immigration case.
他都没出现
He didn't even bother to show up.
我们不是他
Well, we're not him.
我们不会让你失望的
We're not gonna let you down.
我保证过了 我说话算话
I made a promise, and I keep my promises.
我明白
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 好起来就行 好吗
Don't be sorry. Just get better, okay?
好
Okay.
疏散四楼所有非必要人员
All non-essential personnel are being evacuated from the fourth floor.
我们覆盖了四楼的一半
We've covered half of fourth floor
通风管道放了无人机 我们会找到他的
and have drones in the vents. We'll find him.
-击毙吗 -不行
- Shoot to kill? - No.
联调局还是要活人
Feds still want him alive.
他可能会有某个失踪卧底探员的情报
He may have intel on an undercover agent that's gone missing.
上尉
Captain.
看来我们找到他了
Well, looks like we found him.
所有无人机均已开启
All drones are active.
好的 在东侧和南侧两条走廊
Okay, we've got maintenance dropdowns
都有维修管道口
in these two corridors east and south.
你们两人一组守好每个维修口
I want you two on these access points and every other one.
-他在移♥动♥中 -往通风管道里
- He's on the move. - What about rolling
扔几个催泪瓦斯怎么样
a couple of canisters of CS into these vents?
不行 不能这样
No, can't do that.
重症和新生儿监护室都会受到影响
You'll gas the ICU and neonatal.
可以把那两处的通风口关闭吗
Can we close the vents off in sections?
或许可以 不过我们没时间
Uh, maybe, but we don't have time
把维修工叫下来弄明白怎么做
to get a HVAC guy down here and figure that out.
-那闪光弹呢 -太多转角了
- What about a flash bang? - Mnh. Too many corners.
不能保证会令他暂时失明
No guarantee it'll blind him.
而且这些纤维板会有起火的风险
And with all the fiberboard, we risk starting a fire.
在这 看到他了
There! Got eyes on him.
这混♥蛋♥倒是不傻
Bastard's not stupid.
好 我们去抓住他
Okay, let's go get him.
-没戏 我去 -不不 你不能
- No way. I'm going. - No, no, you can't.
凭什么不行 卡拉翰
Why the hell not, Callahan?
你是特警队医 不是特警队员
You're a SWAT doc, not SWAT.
而我是 并且我是你的长官
I am, and I'm your C.O.
五分钟内行动
We move out in five.
出发
Move out.
看来你们俩找到了医院里一个安全角落
Looks like you guys found the one safe spot in the hospital.
那位和他的妈妈在重症监护室
That and his mom's in the ICU.
我们在等斯科特准许我们进去探视
We're waiting for Scott to give us the okay to go in.
你们是迷路了吗 手术室不在这一层
Aren't you guys a little lost? O.R. is on a different floor.
那是逮捕我们的人
That's the guy who arrested us.
不 并没有迷路
Nope, not lost at all.
-你是特意这么做的 -是的
- You did this on purpose. - Yep, I did.
我妈妈怎么样了
How -- How's my mom?
她的情况还是比较危重
Well, she's still in critical condition,
不过我们现在给她用药了
but I think we've got her meds right now,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表