剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Hey. - hey, okay. Oh. Okay.
来 来
Hey, come-- come on.
我们到这边来 好吗
Let's step in here, okay?
伙计 你做到了 你从没放弃
Hey, man, you did it. You never gave up.
等格蕾丝一来
I'm gonna bring Grace to your room
我就带她去你房♥间 好吗
as soon as she gets here, okay?
好了
Okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
我还好 我没事
I'm good. I'm all right.
福特呢
And Ford?
还有很长的路要走 不过他会没事的
Uh, it's gonna be a long road, but he's gonna be okay.
躺在那的可能会是你
Could have been you lying there.
如果是那样的话
Yeah, well, if it ever is,
我希望TC能在第一时间对我抢救
I sure as hell hope T.C. Gets me to first.
我也是医生 就在这 就在你眼前
Doctor, standing right here, right in front of you.
很不错 是吧
Pretty good, right?
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I-I know, I know.
但是说实话 我不希望你在那
But honestly, I-I wouldn't want you there.
我是说 你很勇敢 也很聪明
I mean, you're brave, you're smart,
你是个很棒的医生
you're a great doctor,
但是你不会不顾后果勇往直前
but you're not reckless.
TC他就像 他觉得他自己刀枪不入
T.C. was, like -- he thought he was bulletproof.
他甚至丝毫不会犹豫
He didn't even hesitate out there.
是 没错 很棒的家伙
Yeah, that's -- Yep. That's your boy.
我发誓他就是只猫 总是能四脚着地
I swear he's part cat -- always lands on his feet,
而且他九条命都用的差不多了
and he's used up most of his nine lives.
这就是为什么我很幸运有你在我生命中
Which is why I feel so lucky to have you in my life.
你知道什么是重要的 我 布丽安娜
You know what's important -- me, Brianna,
你妈妈 我猜 因为她看起来
your mother, I guess, because it doesn't look like
还会活很久
she's leaving any time soon.
是 她看起来很健康
Yeah, no, she looks pretty settled,
这让我觉得
uh, which brings me - to something I wanted to --
是 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
布丽安娜一切都好 我想
Things have been going so great with Brianna, I thought --
我想我们可能会要个孩子
well, I thought maybe we add a baby to the mix.
抱歉 我没想吓你一跳
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drop a bomb on you like that.
我只是真的很想有个家庭
I -- I'm just really enjoying having a family.
我也是
So am I.
但是 这要等一等了
But it's gonna have to wait.
我要去游骑兵学校
I'm going to Ranger school.
游骑兵学校
Ranger school?
下个月
Next month.
他们有个名额 我告诉他们我要去
There's an open spot. I'm gonna tell them I'm coming.
不是这样的 德鲁
Uh, it doesn't really work like that, Drew.
你需要申请 然后被录取
You've got to apply, get accepted.
我被录取了 上个月
I was, last month.
我打算去
And I'm taking it.
你现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me this now?
是的
Yeah.
「是的」
"Yeah"?
你要说的就是这些
That's all you have to say about that?
如果没有你 福特就会死在手术台上
Ford would have died on that table without you,
如果没有德鲁 那孩子就会死在电梯里
and that kid would have died in the elevator without Drew.
你们两个有个共同点
And the one thing - the two of you have in common
那就是你们都久经沙场
is that you're both battle-tested.
你也是 乔丹
So are you, Jordan.
听着
Yeah, look.
我当然也竭尽全力
I've paid my dues, sure,
BGM: I Love Our Home by Tom Rhodes
但是你们有
but you guys have this --
这种特殊的 面临枪林弹雨的经历
this extra, under-fire experience
大部分医生都没有
that most doctors don't have. -
你们是优秀的退伍军医
You're bad-ass, veteran doctors.
乔丹 你想说什么
Jordan, what are you talking about?
如果圣安东尼奥纪念医院
What if SAM became
转型为一家军事医疗培训中心
a combat medical training center,
不仅仅是军用培训中心
and not just for the military,
同时也是一线救护人员培训中心
but for first responders, as well,
由你 茜德和德鲁来做教官如何
with you and Syd and Drew as the instructors?
你们已经看了也做了很多
You guys have seen and done pretty much everything.
是的 我是说
Yeah, I mean,
如果瑞克知道怎么插管的话
it certainly would have helped
-肯定会很有帮助 -没错
- if Rick knew how to place a tube. - Exactly.
如果第一次服役的时候
Now, what would you have given to have the knowledge
你懂的像现在一样多 会怎么样
that you have today back when you were first deployed?
一切皆有可能
Everything.
或许那样的话 萨德就不会死
Maybe then, Thad would still be alive.
在交赎金之前
This hospital was financially unstable
这家医院的资金就很不稳定了
before paying the ransom,
现在正是水深火热之时
and now it's in dire straits
除非他们能说服国防部付钱
unless, of course, they can get the DOD to pay for it.
我们可以培养未来的战地医生
We can train the battlefield doctors of tomorrow
并且拯救这家医院
and save this hospital,
但是没有你 我们做不到
but we can't do it without you.
你是灵魂人物
You're the centerpiece.
所有人都知道你
Everybody knows you.
我不知道 乔丹
I don't know, Jordan.
好好考虑
Think about it.
你可以经常回叙利亚
You can always go back to Syria.
是 我们能为叙利亚做很多事
Yeah, we do good things over in Syria.
-确实 你们做的很好 -是啊
- You do. You do great work. - Yeah.
如果那是你想要的
If that's what you want.
我得接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
-好 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
明天再聊 好吗
I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?
你还好吗
Ev-- Everything okay?
事实上 棒极了
Brilliant, in fact.
叙利亚的医疗中心马上要找到资助了
We are so close to getting funding for our medical center in Syria,
而且我要离开他了
and I'm leaving him.
你要离开他
You're leaving him?
离开我丈夫
My husband.
我们一直都在过各自的生活
We've both been leading separate lives.
来找我吧 TC
Come join me, T.C..
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
TC 你在听吗
T.C., you still there?
TC
T.C.?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表