剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你在部队的职业代码是什么
What was your MOS?
-25V 战斗摄影组 -真棒
- 25 Victor. Combat camera. - Nice.
你为什么选择这个职业
What made you, uh, choose that?
我想离战场近一些 但女人不能上战场
I wanted close to the action, but no chicks in combat,
至少那时候是这样
at least back then.
我是靠战地拍摄来上战场的
Combat camera was my way in.
多亏你照相
Well, thankfully, you're a better photographer
比打仗厉害
than you are a fighter.
那时候我是最厉害的
I was the best.
在参军之前和服役期间都有作品获奖
Won awards for my work before and during my service.
那你为什么离开军队
So why'd you leave the Army?
听说过海法尔事件吗
Have you ever heard of Hafire?
当然 虐俘事件之后最大的丑闻
Sure, yeah. Biggest scandal since Abu Ghraib.
士兵在死去的起义者身上撒尿
The soldier pissing on the dead insurgent's body.
五个上了军事法庭
You had five grunts court-martialed.
三♥级♥军官免职
Commanders three levels up were relieved.
那天有很多人丢了工作
A lot of people lost their careers that day.
就包括我
Mine was one of 'em.
我拍的照片揭露了那天的事
I took the picture that brought it all down.
我都没看到背景的那些人
I didn't even see those guys in the back.
我聚焦在伤员身上 但我的指挥官看到了
I focused on the wounded, but my CO did.
我拍的要是这张就好了
Wish I took that one instead.
铁锤基地 我是铁锤二号♥
Hammer Base, this is Hammer Two!
军队交火 处于激战
Troops in contact! Heavy contact!
现在需要快速反应部队
Need QRF time now!
镇定镇定 有我呢 坐下
Hey. Easy, easy, easy, easy. I got you. Sit, sit, sit.
炸♥弹♥差点炸掉了我的脑袋
That IED almost took my head off.
是 你不会有事 不会有事
Yeah. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
他的颅骨受伤了 长官
He's got a skull fracture, sir!
有血压升高迹象
Signs of increased pressure!
我们得送他出去
We gotta get him out of here!
快速反应部队还在南方十分钟远处
QRF's still 10 mikes south!
继续跟我说话 别停
Just keep talking to me. Come on.
再给我讲一个无聊的故事
Tell me -- tell me another one of your dumb stories.
快速反应部队晚了 十分钟前就该到了
The QRF is late. Should've been here 10 minutes ago!
他要失去意识了
He's losing consciousness!
还有十分钟 想办法
10 mikes out! Do what you can!
-我们没时间了 长官 -医生
- We don't have that kind of time, sir! - Doctor?
医生
Doctor.
道格
Hey, Doug.
不要动 好吗
Try not to move, okay?
让我出去 我要出去
Get me out. I-I want out.
-只需要几秒 -放我出去
- It's just a few more seconds, Doug. - Let me outta here!
-我受不了了 -等等 躺下 就快
- I can't take it! Hold on. Lay down, okay? We're almost --
道格 道格
Doug. Doug, hey.
道格 没事了
Hey, Doug. It's okay.
-别过来 -结束了 结束了
- Stay back! - It's over. It's over.
-结束了 -别过来 别过来
- It's over. - Stay back! Stay back!
-结束了 没事了 -走开
- It's over. You're okay. - Back!
-道格 我们是想帮你 道格 -走
- Doug, we're trying to help, okay? Doug. - Get away!
我们是在帮助你 好吗 镇定...
We're trying to help, okay? Just calm --
走开 走开 离我远点 走开
Get away! Get away! Get away from me! Get away!
不 不
No! No!
放我出去
Let me out!
-什么时候的事 -刚拍完X光片
- When did this happen? - Just now returning from X-ray.
-怎么回事 -严重喘鸣
- Whoa, what's going on? - Acute stridor.
-你没看着他吗 -我被...叫走了
- Did you check on him? - I got...called away.
出了事的话你最好编个更好的故事
You may need to rethink that story if this goes south.
-给他吃药了吗 -没有
- Did you give him any meds? - No.
好 至少排除了过敏反应
No, I can rule out allergic reaction.
前后位X片显示 锁骨错位
Serendipity view shows a dislocated clavicle
压♥迫♥了他的气管和通往心脏的主要血管
that's compressing his airway and major vessels to the heart.
-肯尼 准备点滴 -在做了
- Kenny, start an IV. - I'm on it.
注射三分之一毫升吗♥啡♥ 布巾钳
Give him a third of morphine. Towel clip.
-生命特征稳定 -脉搏也恢复了
- Vitals are stable. - Ah, his pulse is returning.
好的 还不算完全脱离危险
Okay, we're not out of the woods yet.
好的 参议员先生 很快就会结束
Okay, Senator, this will be over before you know it.
辩论也是一样
Just like this debate.
我会大胜格伦农
I'm gonna mop the floor with Glennon's ass.
有什么感觉要告诉我们 好吗
Just let us know if you feel anything, okay?
好的 抓稳这个
Okay, just gonna grab hold of this.
好了
Got it.
这样...就好
And here we...go.
很简单
Easy peasy.
好了 参议员 结束了
Okay, Senator. There you go.
参议员先生
Senator?
-你没事吧 -那里疼
- You okay? - Where does it hurt?
-我的头 一跳一跳的疼 -脊髓液漏出
- Oh, my head. I-It's pounding. - He's leaking spinal fluid.
鹰翼黏到了硬膜
His wing was adhered to the dura.
拔♥出♥来♥的时候开裂了
It tore when you pulled it out.
好的 参议员先生 请你重新躺好
Okay, Senator, let's get you lying down.
帮帮我 让它停下 拜托了
Make -- Make it stop. Make it stop, please.
-好的 -TC 让开
- Okay. - T.C., move.
乔丹 开始输液
Jordan, let's start infusion now.
输液开始 参议员先生 感觉如何
Infusion's in. Senator, how are you feeling?
没好转 你说有用的
Same. You said that was gonna help.
这是什么破医院
What the hell kind of hospital is this?
就这么对待老兵吗
Is this how you treat your vets?
我们对所有老兵 包括现在对您
We give all of our vets five-star treatment
都是最好的待遇
just like we're giving you.
但现在必须面对现实了
But it's time to face some facts here.
脊液漏出可能需要手术修复
This leak may need to be repaired surgically.
真好 又回起点了
Great. So we're starting all over again.
有别的办法吗
Is there anything you can do?
-硬膜外自体血充填法 -是的
- Blood patch? - Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
将您的血液注入伤处 防止组织液流出
Blood from your vein is injected into the wound to plug the leak.
-普通手术 -但今天的情况不普通
- It's a common procedure. - This would be an uncommon application.
硬膜外自体血充填法一般治疗后腰椎穿刺头痛
Blood patch is usually for post lumbar puncture headaches.
但也许是你最好的选择
But it might be your best option.
好吧 如果再搞砸 倒霉的就是你们
Fine. If you guys mess this one up, it's your asses.
不是给你们压力
No pressure.
道格 道格 听得到吗
Doug? Doug, can you hear me?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
写敲击代码 爷爷曾经教过我
Oh, the Tap Code. My grandfather taught it to me.
这是囚犯和像道格这样的战俘之间的交流方式
It's a form of communication that prisoners
已经用了一百多年
and POWs like Doug have used for over a century.
不同的敲击方式代表不同的字母
You tap down then across for each letter.
只有你才懂这些
The things you know.
或者我们应该叫保安过来
Maybe we should just call security?
别说话 这不像上YouTube看视频那么快
Shut up. It's not like YouTube.
要花点时间才能解出来
It takes a minute to figure it out.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
食物 他饿了
Food. Food. He's hungry.
告诉他我们去找食物了
Tell him that we're on it.
我得说你真厉害
I gotta say, you're one cool chick.
好
All right.
凯恩 对不起 我搞砸了
Sorry, Cain. I know I messed up.
-不然呢 -凯恩
- Yeah, you think? - Cain.
他现在怎么样
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How's he doing?
锁骨脱臼 本来可能更严重
Dislocated clavicle, could've been worse.
千万别 刚刚一位联邦调查局
Well, make sure it's not. An agent just called
仇恨犯罪工作组的特工打电♥话♥过来
from the FBI's Hate Crimes Task Force.
他们有一名当地卧底失踪了
One of his local undercovers is missing.
-他是联邦调查局的 -还是海军老兵
- This guy's a Fed? - And a Navy vet.
-这是他 -是的
- That's him. - Yeah.
要让他们知道
I'll let them know.
不管他需要什么 我们都会提供
Whatever he needs, you do.
现在很多人盯着这里
There's a lot of eyes on this now.
-有什么问题来找我 -好
- You come get me if there's any problems. - Yeah.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表