剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你干了什么 埋了些宝藏
What did you do? Bury some treasure?
不 我们想要个孩子
No, we started trying to have children.
人类最伟大的贡献就是
There is no greater service one can provide the human race
繁衍后代
than to proliferate its existence.
说得没错 我去年刚成为父亲
Tell me about it. I became a father last year.
那是我人生中最美好的十二个月
Best 12 months of my life.
怀特 怎么了
What's wrong, Wyatt?
我有点不好意思说
I'm embarrassed to say this, but my, uh,
但我的睾丸很疼
my testicles are killing me.
医生
Doctor?
站起来 脱裤子
All right, stand up. Drop your pants.
怀特 我很不想这样说
I hate to say this, Wyatt,
但你的双侧睾丸扭转
but you have a bilateral testicular torsion.
能用通俗的话解释一下吗
I certainly hope that sounds better in English.
怀特 你的蛋蛋用力过猛扭在一起了
Your balls were stomped and twisted in the stampede, Wyatt.
导致供血不通畅
They're not getting enough blood.
-不 比这更糟 -里根
- Nope, not any better. - Reagan.
越久恢复供血
All right, so the longer it takes to restore blood,
你就越难有孩子
the lowered chance you have at fertility.
我们现在就带他去急诊室
We gotta get him to an E.R. Now.
穿上裤子
Pull your pants up.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up!
我们是警♥察♥ 开门
It's the police. Open up!
-我们是来救你们的 -只有你一个吗
- We're here to get you out. - By yourself?
我们都被分散了 很多人需要帮助
We're spread pretty thin, ma'am. And many others need help.
能请你开下门吗
Will you open up, please?
把你的徽章从门缝里滑进来
Slide your badge under the door.
数字是倒着的
The numbers are backwards.
我去守着另一扇门 你没事吧
I'll check the other door. Are you good?
没事
Yeah. Go.
你们跑不掉的
There's nowhere to run.
开门吧 让我帮你们从痛苦中解脱
Just open up and let us put you out of your misery.
我们动作很快的
We'll make it quick.
一枪爆头就完了
Bullet to the head and it's all over.
不会感觉到疼的
You won't feel a thing.
里根
Reagan!
波恩 我差点射到你
Boon! I almost shot you.
你进来的时候要喊一声
Call it out when you're coming into a room.
抱歉
Sorry.
去救护车 他们在伤员分诊那里等着
Ambulances. They're waiting by the triage site.
亚历山大医生说我们现在要撤退
Dr. Alexander said we need to move now.
波恩 很不错 应该有两枪射到他了
Good job, Boon. I think two of the shots hit him.
-好 -保护伤患 没错吧
- Yeah. - Protect the patient, right?
学得真快 我们走
Fast learner. Let's go.
保罗 汉娜准备做核磁共振
Hey, Paul. Hannah's up for MRI.
来了
Yeah, coming.
我已经心有余而力不足
I already bit off more than I can chew.
你还没事找事
You took another bite.
你怎么这么有信心
How can you be so confident?
因为我信任这家医院的员工 朱利安
Because I trust the people that work in this hospital, Julian.
你也应该对他们有信心
And so should you.
男性 四十多岁 左腿有枪伤
Male, 40s, GSW left leg.
他还出现了双侧睾丸扭转
He's also got bilateral testicular torsion.
我们现在需要贝拉
We need Bella now.
我马上打电♥话♥叫她回来
Yeah, I'll call her back in.
25岁女性 左腹有枪伤
25-year-old female, GSW to the left flank.
带她去创伤一室
Taking her to Trauma One.
先稳定她的情况 我马上来
Stabilize and I'll be right in.
待会还会有一些伤者送过来
Hey, I got a dozen more coming in after,
-但是我这里需要你 -走吧
- but I need you here with me. - Let's go.
痛吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
我的痛和这个国家的少数族裔以及穷♥人♥
My pain is nothing like the pain the minorities and poor
每天感受到的痛苦相比不算什么
of this country feel every day.
谁选你做他们的代言人了吗
Who elected you as their prophet?
一个警♥察♥国家的领导人却
The leaders of a police state
声称这是一个自♥由♥的国家
that calls itself free!
我不会袖手旁观
I won't stand idly by
看着其他人被虐打和谋杀
while others are beaten and murdered!
波恩 麻烦给她点止痛剂让她闭嘴
Boon, will you get her something for the pain to shut her up?
-好的 -这个女人
- Yes, ma'am. - This woman's
企图杀害我们 还满口脏话
tried to kill us and spews nothing but filth
你居然还要给她舒服
yet you still must care for her comfort.
这就是医生的世界
Yeah, well, welcome to my world.
十毫克吗♥啡♥ 注射完毕
10 of morphine. Going in.
她的肝肾间隙处有液体
She's got fluid in Morrison's pouch.
我们带她去照CT吧
Let's get her to C.T.
她的血压又没了 输两单位O型阴性血
Her pressure stopped again. Two units of O-neg.
什么情况
What have we got?
腹部充血 需要进行多点放血
Belly full of blood. Multifocal exsanguination.
把她送去手术室 我来开刀
Let's get her up to the O.R. I'll open her up.
你认为我们在军事训练中可以
You think we should've stuck it out longer
-坚持得更久一些吗 -不可能
- in combat training? - No way.
其他人可能已经报名参军
Those other people might've signed up for military,
但我肯定没有
but I most certainly did not.
我们先前输得太惨了
We tapped out awful early.
我不想被看作一个轻易放弃的人
I don't like being seen as a quitter.
保罗 你太在意别人对你的看法了
You care way too much about what other people think of you, Paul.
你是说像你看乔丹对你的评价时那样吗
You mean like when you read your evaluation from Jordan?
不能做到一件事
Being unable to do something
和不想做是两码事
and not wanting to are two different things.
我能够做到 但是却不愿意
I was able, not willing.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许这次的军事训练还是有好处的
Maybe there's something to this whole combat training thing.
像是让我走出自己的舒适区
You know, getting outside my comfort zone,
用新的方式鞭策自己
pushing myself in new ways,
这可能会带来新的机遇
it could open up some doors.
你从出生开始就拥有一切
You've had ever door open to you since you were born.
你还想要什么新的机遇
What other doors do you need to go through?
我不是这个意思
That's not how I meant it.
很多人家庭富裕 却仍然混得一塌糊涂
A lot of people have rich parents and they screw it up.
你抓住了机会 并且做得很好
You did something with your opportunity.
我只想是说参军
I'm just saying all this military stuff,
不是我想要做的事
that's not what I signed up for.
意思是
Meaning?
意思是通过这件事以及和乔丹的争吵
Meaning between that and my dust-up with Jordan,
让我开始思考
it's got me thinking.
也许我并不属于这里
Maybe I don't belong here anymore.
你在开玩笑吧
Hey, you're kidding, right?
你...你不会走吧
You're... you're not leaving.
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果我留下 那也只是因为你
But if I stay, the only thing keeping me here is you.
我猜他今早醒来时没想到会进医院
I bet when he woke up this morning, he didn't think he'd end up here.
我也这样认为
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
那是一个挂车里的布贴吗
Is that a drive on tab?
在游骑兵学校的时候 我老公把它
My husband kept it in his patrol cab
放在他的巡逻车里祈求好运
during Ranger school for good luck.
这个一直保佑着他
Took him straight through.
它本应也保佑我的
It was supposed to do the same thing for me.
本应
Supposed to?
你发生了什么事情 为什么一直没去
What's your story? Why didn't you ever go?
医学院 住院医生实习 生活
Mm, medical school, residency... life.
我本应第二个礼拜去的
I was supposed to go next week,
但是我的接替者没来
but my replacement fell through.
所以我被困在了这里 训练你们
So I got stuck here training your sorry ass.
真是糟透了
That sucks.
我可以看一下吗
May I?
游骑兵
你知道为了这个我放弃了什么吗
You know what I gave up for this?
我赌五十块是军营福利商店
Buck 50 at the PX?
不是 那得花钱
No, that's what I paid.
我是说我付出的代价
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表