剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
有 这个护士
Yeah. This nurse
是医生 没长眼睛吗
Doctor, doucheface.
妨碍我把收容者带走
Is impeding my ability to get my detainees out of here.
当我们觉得这些患者可以被放走的时候
We will release patients when we feel
就会放他们走 否则早一分钟都不行
they're ready to be released and not a moment sooner.
如果你对此有疑问
If you've got a problem with that,
尽管自己去读个医学学位
feel free to go get yourself a medical degree.
我们等着
We'll wait.
真是搞笑
Funny.
我们重新看了你的CT结果
While reviewing your C.T.,
发现了一处肾裂伤
we noticed a renal laceration.
而且 你也没说你只有一个肾
Also, you failed to mention that you have only one kidney.
什么时候切除的
When was it removed?
十二岁的时候 我长了个肿瘤需要切除
When I was about 12, I had a tumor taken out.
小地方的医生不知道他们自己在做什么
Small-town doc didn't know what he was doing. I...
术后感染比肿瘤还要严重
The infection I got was worse than the tumor.
肾脏衰竭得一塌糊涂 不得不切
Kidney was so messed up, they had to take it out.
发生这件事的时候你还住在墨西哥吗
And this happened while you were still living in Mexico?
是的 我妈妈和爸爸在商量偷渡
Yeah. My mom and dad talked about sneaking over,
带我去治疗
bringing me up for treatment.
但是妈妈觉得如果我们被抓住了
But Mom thought if we got caught,
就会影响我们以后合法入境的机会
that would hurt our chances of coming over for good.
她一直觉得我们迟早有一天会被批准入境
She kept thinking we'd be approved any day.
之后什么时候才合法入境的
And when did you finally come over legally?
过了好多年
It was years.
听着 我知道之前你听到
Look, I know you got pissed
我说「这群人」的时候很生气
when I said that thing about "These people" Earlier.
但是你我都明白我的意思
But you and I both know what I mean.
你是要告诉我 和这里的其他医生比
Are you telling me you don't get looked at different
你没有被区别对待吗
than the other docs around here?
如果 如果我不♥穿♥刷手服
If I, uh, if I didn't wear my surgical scrubs,
一半的病患都会觉得我是个看门的
half my patients think I'm a janitor.
就像路易斯·CK的讽刺小品一样
I mean, it's, uh, it's like that Louis CK skit.
你知道 当人们知道我是个医生以后
You know, people find out I'm a doctor,
-就会说「你真不错」之类的 -是啊
- and they're like, "Good for you." - Yeah.
如果我站的离侍者太近
I get handed car keys
我就得把车钥匙拿在手里来表明身份
if I stand too close to the valet.
我们家的人觉得我是个叛徒
Folks in my family think I'm a traitor,
和一群脱了制♥服♥
working with people who would ask for my papers
就翻脸不认人的人工作
if they met me out of uniform.
那你为什么还为他们工作
Then how can you work for them?
因为这不是为了拆散家庭
Because it's not about sending families away.
而是为了把坏家伙送进监狱
It's about putting away bad guys.
至少 过去是这样
At least, it used to be.
过去是为了追踪重罪犯和人口贩子
Used to be about tracking felons and human traffickers,
那些让这个世界和这个国家变糟的人
people that made the world worse, let alone the country.
但是现在
But now...
我不知道 我不能辞职
I don't know. I can't quit.
你不能就当个警♥察♥之类的吗
Can't you just become a cop or something?
在我这个年纪 为时已晚
At my age, that ship has sailed.
我最大的双胞胎孩子已经从大学毕业一年了
My eldest twins are a year away from college,
我不想让他们重新走我的老路
and I don't want them to struggle the way I had to.
总有一天 你会明白父母就是
One day, you'll learn that sometimes being a parent
他们自己痛苦地奋斗
is about eating a big bucket of crap
只为了自己的孩子不必如此
so your kids don't have to.
我打赌你♥爸♥爸也是这么做的
I'll bet your daddy did the same.
我建议你平静下来
I appreciate you calming down long enough
这样我们才能对你进行治疗
so we can treat you.
我的认罪协议已经谈妥 没什么好担心了
Well, now that my deal is set, I got nothing to worry about.
而且我之前还跟你缠绵过呢
'Sides, I was just messing with you,
跟正点的女生打情骂俏
flirting with the pretty lady.
您这做事风格还挺别致
That's an interesting way of doing it.
没准等我进了证人保护计划
Hey, maybe when I get into the witness protection,
你可以来看我
you can come visit me.
他们会把我保护得好好的
They're gonna set me up real nice.
我已经受够了在黑帮逃避入狱和重新做人啥的
I got enough on the cartel to avoid prison and start over.
我不知道具体是什么情况
I'm not sure how it works,
不过我觉得改邪归正是好主意
but I do think it's a good idea to make things right.
没有改邪归正
There's no making it right.
只有设法生存
There's only surviving.
黑帮想要用我来杀鸡儆猴
The cartel wants to set an example with me.
我见过一个人的脸被活活剥下
I've seen a man's face peeled off.
那只是我的诡计
That was one of my own tricks.
现在他们要这么对我
They'll do it to me now.
我是不会那样被打倒的
I ain't going out like that.
真是 让人吃惊
That's...fascinating.
现在我们要带你上楼去做CT
But in the meantime, we're gonna get you upstairs to C.T.
这样我们才能更好地查看你的伤势
so that we can get a better look at your injuries.
联调局一个小时以后会过来
And then the Feds will be here in about an hour,
你可以给他们讲讲你的故事
so you can tell them your story.
我还有很多厉害的故事
Oh, I got some great ones.
我曾经煮过活人
I used to boil people alive.
还有一次 我让他老婆亲眼看着
Once, I made a guy's wife watch.
但是我最喜欢的还是用他家的牛排刀
But carving a man's heart out with his own set of steak knives
把他的心挖了出来
was definitely my best.
她很难搞
Hey, she's a tough one.
她喜欢我的故事
She likes my stories.
没错 我相信她肯定喜欢
Yeah, I'm sure she does.
我和你一起去CT室
So I'm gonna come with you to C.T.
好 这样我就可以告诉你凯恩的事了
Good, so I can tell you all about Cain.
他辞职了
He quit.
-什么 -他辞职了
- What? - He quit.
我听说这家伙杀过三百多个人
I heard this guy killed over 300 people.
这是怎么统计出来的
How do you even track that?
是有那种 杀人播客之类的东西吗
Is there, like, a murder podcast or something?
是 因为那一点也不恐怖
Yeah, 'cause that's not creepy.
我只是说说 这家伙有故事
I'm just saying. Guy's got stories.
你看上去不像是哪种
You don't seem like the kind of girl who'd be interested
会对这种故事感兴趣的姑娘
in those kind of stories.
我有很多面
I have many layers.
等一下 我要把你拷上
Wait a minute. I gotta cuff you.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
保安 赶紧给我过来
Security, get your asses down here now.
奥尔瑟 趴下
Althea, get down!
现在开始疏散四层所有病患
Begin evacuation of all patients on the fourth floor.
他开了几枪
How many shots did he fire?
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
-九颗 -所以他还有子弹
- Nine. - So he's still got some left.
我刚给保安打完电♥话♥
All right, I just got off the phone with Security,
他们会把通风管道图发给你们
and they're going to send you maps of the vents.
我们还会给每一层增加警力和保安
We're also putting extra officers and guards on every floor.
好的 去吧 和护士协调好
Okay. Move out. Coordinate with the nurses.
要把医院的每一寸都照顾到
I want every inch of this hospital covered.
疏散四楼所有病患
All patients on the fourth floor will be evacuated.
他镇定下来的时候我就该想到
I should've suspected he was up to something
他有什么阴谋
when he calmed down.
我该帮他们把他绑起来
You know, I should have helped the guys tie him down.
托尼搜过身了 说他身上没有武器
Tony patted him down and said he was clean.
特警队要他保持清醒以便和联调局谈话
And SWAT wanted him alert so he could talk to the for the Feds.
屋子外面有五个警♥察♥
We had five cops outside of that room.
安保不是我们的工作
Security is not our job.
好吧 你想给谁的妻子打电♥话♥
All right, whose wife do you want call,
托尼还是比尔
Tony or Bill's?
乔丹 我得去看一下安吉尔
Hey, Jordan. I gotta check in on Angel
而且我还忙着救治他妈妈
and I got my hands full with his mom.
定时告诉我罗梅洛事件的最新情况好吗
But I need constant updates on the Romero situation. Okay?
好的 没问题
Yeah, you got it. You got it.
怎么回事 听说他在CT室像利刃蛇一样
What happened? I heard he went up the C.T. like a razor snake.
是的 他是一个训练有素的杀手
Yeah, well, he's a trained killer.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表