剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Who's up next?
好高啊
That seems really tall.
我可能是来大姨妈了
I think I'm getting my period.
我恐高
I have this inner-ear thing.
-真的吗 都不上 -我来
- Seriously? None of you? - I'll do it.
-真的 -对
Really? Yeah.
我不会像肯尼那样让你失望的
I'm not gonna let you down like Kenny did.
事情比较复杂
Well, it's a bit more complicated than that,
但我很高兴有人愿意上场
but I'm glad someone's showing up.
加油
Go for it.
赶紧把凯恩拿下呗
You need to go for Cain before you melt those Lulus.
对 乔丹 他超帅还喜欢你
Yeah, Jordan. He's cute and totally into you.
我受够了在医院谈恋爱了
Yeah, I'm done dating in the hospital.
保罗
Paul?
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
你对肯尼说的话太过分了
That crap you said to Kenny was way out of line.
他说了你的坏话
Okay. He was saying hurtful things about you.
我在保护你的荣誉
I was defending your honor.
我的荣誉 现在还是上世纪五十年代吗
Ooh. My honor. What is this, the '50s?
我长得像桑德拉·狄吗
Do I look like Sandra Dee?
我可以保护我自己的荣誉 真是谢谢你了
I can defend my own honor, thank you very much.
-好吧 我 -我还没说完
-Okay, well, I - No, I'm not finished.
室友会吵架 非常正常
Roommates fight. That's normal.
但我喜欢肯尼
But I love Kenny.
我会让他生气吗
Do I push his buttons?
会 但我会让所有人生气
Yes, but I push everybody's buttons.
所以呢
So what?
你不能和所有朋友闹翻 保罗
You can't go nuclear on your friends, Paul.
要不然 你就没朋友了
Or guess what? You won't have any.
说真的 如果我们
Seriously, if we lose this
因为你和肯尼的破事输了
because of some petty B.S. between you and Kenny...
你最好祈祷凯恩擅长这些
You better hope Cain is good at this stuff.
下一个 迪亚斯医生
Dr. Diaz, up next!
真的有必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
我感觉没事
I feel fine.
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know why this happened.
所以我们需要弄清楚为什么
Well, that's what we need to figure out -- why this happened.
抱歉 斯科特 我需要她的入院信息
Sorry, Scott. I got to get her intake info.
我们真的必须现在做吗
Do we really need to do that right this second?
在救护车里做这些
I'm already breaking protocol
-已经是破例了 -好吧
- by doing this in the ambulance. - Okay.
患者姓名
Patient's first and last name?
伊莉丝·谢弗
Elise? Schaffer.
不 是索亚
No, it's Sawyer.
-是肖 -肖
- Shaw. - Shaw.
伊莉丝·肖
Elise Shaw.
意外发生地点
And where did the incident occur?
马科布酒店
The Merkeba.
意外发生的诱因是
Um, and what was transpiring at the time of the emergency?
-我们当时在 -做♥爱♥
- We were... - Having sex.
做♥爱♥
Having sex.
你有条勒痕
You have a ligature mark.
还受了什么伤吗
Any other injuries to report?
没有 我很好 谢谢
Nope, I'm fine. Thank you.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
-我去问莎拉 -好的
- I'll get it from Sara. - Great.
女士们先生们 飞机遇到了气流
Ladies and gentlemen, we're running into some turbulence.
请坐好并系好安全带
Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts.
德鲁 德鲁
Oh, Drew! Drew!
先兆子痫 扶好她
That's eclampsia. Hold her.
-好 -我得让她停止抽搐
- Yeah. - All right. I got to stop the seizure.
氧气面罩还十五分钟可以供氧
The oxygen masks have about fifteen minutes of air left.
好 谢谢
Okay. Okay. Thanks.
我得给她用安定
I got to give her some Valium.
我问过飞行员了
Hey, I, uh, just spoke to the pilot.
天气不好 不能转向
We can't divert because of bad weather.
还要多久才能降落
How long till we land?
45分钟到1小时
45 minutes to an hour.
胎心太慢了
This baby's heart rate is too slow.
告诉飞行员我们没时间绕过风暴
Tell the pilot that we don't have time to fly around the storm.
如果不尽快降落 胎儿会死的
This baby could die if we don't land as soon as possible.
快点
Come on.
这不能等 不能等
This can't wait.
不能等机会了 现在就得生产
Can't wait for it to have a chance, it's got to come out now.
我得做紧急剖腹产
I got to do an emergency C-section.
天哪 天哪
Oh, God, oh, God.
不错
Okay, that's good.
现在 小心地
Now very carefully,
把手放在外壳下面
you're gonna slip both hands
把它拿出来
underneath that housing and lift it out.
别把手指放在尖端
Be sure to keep your fingers away from the tip.
-碰错一下 -我们就都会变成肉酱
- One bad touch... - And we all become pink mist.
我知道
I know.
这是动脉血 肯定是榴弹压着它
It's arterial blood. The pressure of the RPG
它才能一点一点地流
must be keeping it to a trickle.
医务兵 抽吸
Okay, Corpsman, suction.
阿米拉 我需要你来夹闭动脉
Amira, I need you to clamp off the artery.
阿米拉 他要失血过多了
Okay, Amira, he's beginning to bleed out.
-夹闭动脉 -我 我 我在试
- Clamp off the artery. - I-I-I-I'm trying.
我做不到 我的手不行
I can't.I can't with my hands.
他不行了 阿米拉 马上夹闭动脉
He's coding, Amira! Clamp off the artery now!
我做不到 抱歉TC
I can't do this. I'm sorry T.C.
艾瑞克下士 我需要你推一毫克肾上腺素
Corporal Erik, I need you to push 1 mg of Epi.
好 恢复脉搏了
Okay, we got a pulse.
我 我 我去拿血
I-I-I'll get more blood.
-不 没你事了 -但你需要我
- No, you're done. - But you need me.
不 我需要你夹闭动脉
No, I needed you to clamp off the artery.
你还有什么瞒着我
What else haven't you told me?
如果我不能信任你 你就得出去
If I can't trust you, you need to get out.
走
Go.
好 你上
Okay, you're up.
好 我需要你抽吸
All right. I need you to suction.
我拿开榴弹的时候
And when I remove the RPG,
你需要夹闭动脉
I need you to clamp off the artery.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
好 数到三
Okay, on three.
一 二
One, two...
三
three.
我拿好了
I've got it.
好 那你把这个鬼东西拿出去
Okay. Then why don't you just get that damn thing out of here.
做得好
Nice job.
看
Hey, look at this!
圣安东尼奥纪念医院夜班队赶上来了
The SAM Night Shift is cooking with gas.
他们现在是第三名
They have moved into third place!
真棒 迪亚斯医生让他的队伍复活了
Oh, yes! Dr. Diaz is resuscitating his team back to life.
干得漂亮
Oh, nice job.
居然能夹在中间了
Way to stay in the middle of the pack.
第二名是谁
Who's that in second place?
那就是白班队
That would be the Day Shift.
取消你们的假期安排把
Feel free to cancel your holiday plans.
听着
You know what?
把它延长到六个月
Let's make it six months.
六个月 真的吗
Six months? Really?
来赌啊 更好了
You're on. That's even better.
那人真是混♥蛋♥
That guy's kind of a dick.
别看我
Don't look at me.
她和两个当兵的住呢
She lives with two Army guys.
-怎么了 -踢球的旧伤
- What happened? - Old soccer injury.
我来给你检查一下
All right, let me check you out.
好
Okay.
有点肿起来了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表