剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-她怎么了 -围心脏停搏期心动过缓
- What happened to her? - Peri-arrest bradycardia.
肾上腺素和体外起搏术都没反应
No response to epi or external pacing.
她马上要心跳骤停了
She's gonna code.
我要开一条中心静脉
I'm placing a CPT.
开中心静脉 你开什么玩笑
A central line? Are you joking?
她需要一个经静脉起搏器
She needs a transvenous pacemaker.
不 她需要个真正的医生
No, she needs a doctor.
凯恩 我可不想为此丢掉工作
Cain, I am not gonna get fired for this.
这里急需一名住院医师
I need an attending in here now!
卡拉 帮我去找下瑞瓦拉医生 麻烦你了
Carla, go and find Dr. Rivera for me now, please.
乔斯林
Jocelyn!
只是喉罩而已 她呼吸道堵住了
It's just an LMA. She lost her airway.
继续用气囊帮她呼吸
Okay. Keep bagging her.
要是肯尼知道 你肯定保不住这份工作了
You're gonna need a new job when Kenny finds out.
为什么 因为我帮瑞瓦拉救场吗
What? That I saved Rivera's ass?
凯恩 你在做什么
Cain! What the hell are you doing?
三度房♥室传导阻滞
Third-degree heart block.
你刚刚在忙 而她就快死了
You were busy. She was about to die.
我去叫心脏科的人
I'll call cardiology.
没时间了 戴上手套
No time. Glove up.
你来给她装经静脉起搏器
You're placing a transvenous pacemaker.
-我都没见过 -只是个很简单的手术
- I've never even seen one! - It's a simple procedure.
一旦我打开中心静脉
Once I place a central line,
你只需引入起搏器就行
all you have to do is float the pacemaker.
快点 来吧 戴上手套
Come on, let's go! Glove up!
起搏器接线往前推30厘米
Advance the pacer wire 30 centimeters.
很好 给球囊充气
Good. Now inflate the balloon.
-要多少气体 -1.5毫升
- How much air? - 1.5 CCs.
通电了 注意看心脏监控仪
Generator's on. Now keep your eye on the monitor
慢慢往前推
and advance slowly.
香农 太快了 推进得太快了
Whoa, Shannon, too fast. You're in too far.
你会把她的心肌刺穿的
You're gonna perforate the myocardial.
往后退一点
Now back it out.
好了 把球囊引入正确的位置
Okay, let the balloon float into position.
-有反应了 -很好 放出球囊里的气体
- We've got capture. - Good. Now deflate the balloon...
现在把线固定好
and secure the line.
心脏科的人在线上了
Cardiology's on the line.
可算来了
Finally.
你没事吧 乔安
You okay, Joan?
你根本不是护士 凯恩
You're not an R.N., Cain.
你可以看我的执照
You can see my license.
省省吧 护士才不会开中心静脉
Save it. Nurses can't place central lines
或是装起搏器
or float a pacemaker.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
给 用他的血液润滑下管子
Here, use his blood to lubricate the tube.
-我来 -好了
- I got him. - Okay.
我希望你这么做是对的
I hope you're right about this.
-是我们三个人的事 -你来
- That makes three of us. - You do the honors.
好了
Okay.
抱歉我不是72个处♥女♥
Sorry I'm not 72 virgins.
你好看多了
You're more beautiful.
直升机日落时起飞
The chopper leaves at sundown.
我们得马上离开这里
We need to get out of here.
赶不上 就得再在这人间地狱待一个月
If not, we're gonna be in this hell hole for another month.
他在内出血 舟车劳顿可能会要他命
He has internal bleeding. The road might kill him.
他死总比我死好
Better him than me.
你已经尽力了 医生 现在就看安♥拉♥的了
You've done all you can, Doctor. It's with Allah now.
走吧 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
她冒着生命危险去墨西哥也不愿告诉我
She risked dying in Mexico instead of telling me.
今年的年度好母亲我是没希望了 对吧
Guess I'm not gonna win mother of the year award, huh?
她想在你回来之前把事情处理好
She tried to take care of it before you got back.
她知道你为她牺牲了多少
She knows how much you sacrifice for her.
是吗 她几乎是我父母养大的
Have I? I mean, my parents have basically raised her.
-你说这样好一些 -不 我是说有帮助
- You said it made it easier. - No, I said it helped.
离开自己的孩子怎么会好呢
Nothing makes being away from your kid easy.
我怀上艾比的时候
When I got pregnant with Abby,
我父母气极了 说我毁了自己的生活
my parents were so mad that I had just ruined my life.
然后她出生了 赢得了我父母的喜爱
And then she came along, and she just won 'em over.
可他们快70岁了 我马上得回韩国
But they're pushing 70 now, and I have to go back to Korea.
甚至孩子出生的时候我都不会在她身边
I'm not even gonna be here when the baby's born.
把你的难处告诉你的指挥官
Tell your Commander about your hardship.
申请宽限一下
Ask for leniency.
然后让另外一个也有家庭的人来代替我吗
And have somebody else with a family be put in my place?
你为国家服务 德鲁
You served, Drew.
你会怎么办
What would you do?
朱利安 我认为你得做个决断
Julian, I think you've got a decision to make here.
你要么做保罗的父亲 要么做他的老板
You can either be Paul's dad, or you can be his boss.
但二者不可兼得
But you can't be both.
我还有其他的孩子
I am with my other kids.
那么你跟他们又相处的怎么样呢
Yeah, and how are those relationships working out?
那你说怎么解决
So what's your solution with Paul?
你让我做医疗和外科中心主任
You make me medical and surgical center director.
保罗向我报到而不是你 你还能继续当父亲
Then Paul reports to me, not you, and you can be the dad.
我来当老板
And I'll be the boss.
真会打算
Nice try, Scott.
但是注意分寸
But stay in your own lane.
我能管好医院也能管好我儿子
I can manage this hospital and my son.
我父母从夏威夷打电♥话♥过来 了吗
Did my parents call from Hawaii?
暂时还没有 但是肯定会的
Um, not yet, okay? But I'm sure they will.
她的毒理学检查报告出来了
Her toxicology report came back. Okay.
索菲娅 你的可♥卡♥因♥检测呈阳性
Sofia, you tested positive for cocaine.
这解释了为什么你的心率加快了
That explains the elevated heart rate.
请不要告诉我爸爸
Please...don't tell -- tell my dad.
他会很生气
He'll be so pissed at me
把我扔给那些很恐怖的心理医生
and send me back to the creepy shrink.
这跟你的爸爸没有关系
O-Okay, this is -- this is not about your dad, okay?
这关系到挽救你的生命
This is about saving your life.
我没病 我发誓
I don't have a problem. I swear.
好吧 你得
All right, you have to --
血压过低 保持头高脚低 给她补液
She's hypotensive. Okay. Reverse Trendelenburg. Hang a liter.
给我看核磁共振检查结果
Yeah, MRI results. Okay.
我是对的 她是基底动脉卒中
I was right. She has basilar stroke.
血压上升 体温38.8摄氏度
BP's up. Temp's 102.
她又开始抽搐了
She's seizing again.
这不可能只是由可♥卡♥因♥引起的
This can't just be from the cocaine.
等等 这不是癫痫
Hold it. That's -- that's not a seizure.
马上带她去做血管造影
Get her to the angio suite now.
让他们等我两分钟
Tell them to give me two minutes.
先不要注射安定
Hold the Valium!
感谢你前来 保罗
Oh, thanks for coming, Paul.
你在外面捕风捉影的时候
While you were on your wild goose chase,
她又癫痫发作了一次
she's having another seizure.
索菲娅 你能把这个喝了吗
Hey, Sofia, can you drink this for me? Okay?
可以帮助停止颤抖
It'll stop the shaking.
来
There you go. Okay.
很好
Good job.
好
Okay.
这是血清素综合征引起的自主性阵挛
It's spontaneous clonus from serotonin syndrome.
我捕风捉影去药房♥拿了赛庚啶
My goose chase was to the pharmacy for cyproheptadine.
-解药 -根据化验报告吗
- The antidote. - Lab tests?
不 通过对患者问诊
No, t alking and listening to my patient.
有时候会有意想不到的效果 你做得很好
Amazing how that works sometimes. Good job, okay?
她说她之前有做过心理治疗
She said she'd been to a therapist,
所以我毒理检测了抗抑郁药
so I ran a tox screen for antidepressants,
结果是阳性 三环素加上可♥卡♥因♥
came back positive. Tricyclics plus cocaine,
还有芬太尼触发了阵挛
and Fentanyl triggered the clonus.
干得漂亮 保罗 去刷手
That's a hell of a catch, Paul. You know what? Scrub in.
你们俩来清除血栓
I'll let you two chase the clot.
凯恩 告诉乔丹你之前对我说的话
Cain, go ahead. Tell Jordan what you told me,
-你真实的身份 -我不想这样做
- who you really are. - I don't wanna do this.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表