剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我很开心你今晚能来
I'm glad you came in tonight.
你可以看到你的叛逆让你有何收获
You get to see what your little rebellion reaped.
我必须要雇临时工来运营这里
I had to hire temps to run this place.
我自己两天都没休息了
I haven't left, myself, in two days.
我没让你炒了陶福
I didn't make you fire Topher.
不 能力不足和缺乏领导力才是关键
No, incompetence and lack of leadership took care of that.
你知道吗 你想聊我们就聊聊
You know what? If you wanna talk, let's talk.
我才不会让你就这么吼我
I'm not gonna stand here while you yell at me
-搞得我像替罪羊一样 -你想怎么做呢保罗
- like some whipping boy, all right? - What are you gonna do, Paul?
再一次一走了之吗
Walk off? Again?
让你口中你最在意的医院同事们
Leave the people of this community you said
忙得不可开交吗
you care so much about in a lurch?
还是这样吗
Again?
在现实世界里你的行为会造成后果
Well, in the real world, your actions have consequences.
你的也是
So do yours.
这是我唯一想告诉你的
Okay, that's the only point I was trying to make.
这里的人和这里发生的事
There are things about this place and these people
比金钱更加珍贵
that are more valuable than money.
如果你想知道 我可以讲给你听
If you just asked, I would've gladly explained that to you.
你知道吗 我很自责
You know what? I blame myself.
我没能教会你如何失败
I didn't teach you how to fail.
现在给你上第一课
Well, here's your first lesson.
儿子 现在学也不晚 你现在走吧
Son, it's never too late to learn. Now you gotta leave.
我要先检查一下我的患者
Yeah, I'm gonna check on my patient first.
不 那是斯科特的患者
No, you mean Scott's patient.
你已经不在这里工作了 记得吗
You don't work here anymore, remember?
洗好手赶快走
Now get washed up and go.
这些设施仅限工作人员使用
These facilities are for employees only.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
这个人把你当俘虏你现在却要救他
This man held you captive and now you treat him?
他是圣♥战♥主义渣滓 应该去死的
He's jihadist scum who deserves to die.
也许吧 但现在他是找到茜德的唯一希望
Maybe. But right now, he's my only chance of finding Syd.
好的 你的膝盖骨脱臼了
Okay. Your kneecap's dislocated.
我要接上它 否则你没办法走路
I gotta pop it in or you won't be able to walk.
你是个异教♥徒♥ 我不需要你
You're an infidel. I want nothing from you!
我不治疗你她也会治的
Okay, if I don't treat you, then she will.
我不帮他
I'm not helping him.
你能帮他他肯定很开心的
He's not gonna like it any more than you will.
只要在我给膝盖骨施加一些力的时候
Look, just gradually extend his leg while I apply medial --
慢慢伸开腿
...pressure to the patella.
-好吧 -一定是炸♥弹♥造成的
- Okay. - Must be from the bombing.
我要给他止血 不然他会死的
I gotta stop the bleeding, or he's gonna die.
让他死吧 他和他的人杀了我们的家人和朋友
Let him. He and his people killed our families and friends.
-也许还有你的 -也许
- Maybe yours, too. - Maybe,
但他是唯一一个知道茜德下落的人
but he's the only one who knows where Syd might be.
你怎么知道你不是在白费力
How do you know you're not chasing a ghost?
因为我没有看到尸体
Because I don't see a body,
我也不会抛下我的朋友不管
and I don't leave my friends behind.
我去救那些值得去救的人了
I'm going to rescue those who are deserving.
如果你想表示一下感激的话
If you'd like to show some gratitude,
你可以和我一起 而不是在他身上浪费时间
you can join me instead of wasting time on him.
瑞瓦拉医生 他的气管插管堵住了
Dr. Rivera, he's bucking the vent.
瑞瓦拉医生在吗 我需要一名医生
Dr. Rivera? I need a doctor now!
瑞瓦拉医生请到创伤一室
Dr. Rivera to Trauma 1.
瑞瓦拉医生请到创伤一室
Dr. Rivera to Trauma 1.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you.
但是在我拔出管子之前
But before I remove the tube,
我需要给气球放气
I need to deflate the balloon
它就在你的喉咙里 好吗
that's holding it in your throat. Okay?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
好的
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有水吗
Water?
请给我点水
Water, please.
他刚才很危险
He was in distress.
他在呕吐堵住了气管插管
He was gagging and bucking the vent.
所以你拔出了他的气管插管吗 怎么不叫我
So you pulled out his E.T. Tube? Why didn't you call me?
-我叫了 -那你应该叫另一位医生
- I did. - Then you should've called for another doctor.
我为什么在医院
Why am I in the hospital?
你过量吸食了毒品
You OD'd on narcotics.
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
可是暴♥力♥的行为暴露了你
Well, your violent behavior disagrees.
我记得的最后一件事是我在吃披萨和洗衣服
Last thing I remember was eating pizza and doing laundry.
半夜洗衣服吗
Laundry at midnight?
因为工作原因我作息比较奇怪
I keep odd hours 'cause of my work.
我是一个大提琴演奏家
I'm a cellist.
大提琴是我的生命
Cello is my life.
我的邻居讨厌我练习
My neighbor hates it when I practice.
所以我随时随地在练习
So I play wherever I can.
大提琴演奏家 新理由
A cellist. Well, that's a new one.
放松 梅尔文
Relax, Melvin.
穿个拖鞋拉大提琴还在自助洗衣店努力练习吗
Practicing cello in flip flops and sweats at a laundromat?
他看起来就是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子 对吗
He seemed well-groomed for an addict, no?
瑞瓦拉医生 也许我们应该
Dr. Rivera, perhaps, we should listen
听听他想说的话
to what he's trying to say.
我不知道你之前在哪个急诊室里工作
I don't know what E.R.'s you've worked at,
但是这里这种情况太多了
but I see this all the time around here.
之前20个小时很多这种情况
Way too much in the last 20 hours.
每一个瘾君子都有自己的嗜好和故事
Every addict has a habit and a story.
还有 永远不要拔掉患者的管子
And one more thing, you never extubated that patient.
-懂吗 你会让我们俩都被炒的 -好的
- Got it? You could get us both fired. -Yeah.
我需要你的帮忙
Let me holler at you for a second.
我的线人怎么样了
How's my squealer?
子弹射穿了下腔静脉 所以我们要做
Oh, the bullet penetrated the IVC, so we had to do a --
肝门血流阻断 我知道
Pringle maneuver. I knew it.
无论如何 他会挺过来的
Anyway, he'll make it.
那么我爸爸为了你付出了很多吗
So my, uh, my dad back up the truck for you?
他也做出了很多贡献
He backed up, too.
你知道吗保罗 你走的时候
You know, Paul, when you left,
你不仅仅是抛弃了你的父亲
you didn't just walk out on your father.
你也抛弃了我
You walked out on me.
斯科特 那只是一时激动 你懂吗
Scott, it was, uh, it was heat of the moment, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我想我应该是这样的
But I guess I kinda did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是过去的事了
It's all in the past now.
所以你将来有什么计划
So what are your plans for the future?
我想试着在其他医院找份工作
I guess try and find a residency at another hospital.
还不一定能找到
No guarantees of that.
就算你找到了工作 你也会或多或少
And even if you got one, you're gonna lose a year,
失去一年的时间 你要重新开始
at best, at worst, you're gonna start completely over.
我还没真正想过这件事
I hadn't really thought of that.
看来最近你也没多少时间想这些
Seems like you haven't been doing much thinking at all lately.
保罗 来这里
Look, Paul, come back here.
你为我工作 而不是为你父亲
You work for me, not your father.
我们还是可以配合默契治病救人
We can still do some great medicine together.
我做不到
I can't.
我必须在其他地方继续和他斗争
I have to make a stand somewhere.
我只是希望你知道你的立场是什么
I just hope you know where you're standin'.
你怎么敢拔患者的插管
What the hell are you thinking extubating a patient?
没有医生的命令我们是不能这么做的
We don't do that procedure without an order from a doctor.
我叫了医生
I called for a doctor --
瑞瓦拉医生 还有其他医生 没人来
Dr. Rivera, any other doctor. No one came.
-那你就应该去叫一个 -没时间了
- Well, then you physically go and get one. - I didn't have time.
如果他无法呼吸了怎么办
What if he lost his airway, huh? What then?
我告诉你 那这就是
You know, I'll tell you what, it would've been
瑞瓦拉医生的责任了
Dr. Rivera who would've been held accountable.
我想保护她
I was trying to protect her.
你是一名护士 还是个临时护士
You're a nurse, and a temp one at that.
做好你的工作
Do your job.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表