剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
如果我失败了 他失去的不仅仅是手
And if I don't, he doesn't just lose his hand.
而是失去了一切
He loses everything.
听说了车祸 你确定你还好吗
Heard about the accident. Are you sure you're okay?
没事 但我不知道崔维斯能不能挺过来
Yeah, we're fine, but I don't know if Travis is gonna make it.
-发生了什么 -心脏撕裂
- What happened? - Cardiac laceration.
凯恩做了胸廓切开术并进行了缝合
Cain did a thoracotomy and a stapled him up,
但崔维斯现在就需要手术 斯科特呢
but Travis needs an OR now. Where is Scott?
他正在忙他的患者
He's tied up with his patient.
-我去叫人支援 -好的谢谢
- I called in the back-up team. - Okay. Thank you.
-谢谢亚历山大医生 交给我们 -好的
- Thanks, Dr. Alexander. We got it from here. - Okay.
卧♥槽♥ 我们成功了
Holy crap. We just did that.
是的 我们成功了
Yeah. Yeah, we did, Boss.
好的 他的血压回来了
Okay, his BP's coming back.
妈妈
Mama.
他需要立即手术 我们
He needs an OR. We --
我们要马上带他回基地
We really have to get him to the base.
我们只能让他舒服一点
All we can do is make him comfortable.
你现在不是在得州
You're not in Texas anymore.
我们没好结果的 我们在战区
We don't get happy endings here. We're in a war zone.
谢谢 我刚才没意识到这个
Thanks. I hadn't noticed that.
如果你不能控制结果就不要给他们希望
Don't get their hopes up when you can't control the outcome.
这是行医首要的原则
First rule of doctoring.
好吧 我觉得医生的第一守则是「不伤害」
Yeah, I thought the first rule of doctoring is "Do no harm."
你就在伤害别人 只是你看不见
Well, you are doing harm. You just can't see it.
我一直在这里 我能看见
I've been here. I can.
或者说你只是没有坚持
Or maybe you've stopped trying.
我没有坚持
I've stopped trying?
你来了多久 一个月吗
You've been here, what, a month?
你可能再有一个月就要走了
And you'll probably be gone in another month.
我来了三年了 从未离开
I've been here three years and I'm never leaving.
所以不要跟我说我没有坚持
So don't tell me I've stopped trying.
-我是说 -不 你是有选择的美国人
- I just meant - No, that you're an American who has choices.
这些人没有选择 我也没有
These people don't, and neither do I.
我曾经坏过一次规矩
I broke the rules once.
他们把我赶出去了六个月
They kicked me out for six months.
我必须要可怜乞求他们才能回来
I had to beg on my hands and knees to be let back in.
你不...你知道有多少我本能救下来的人
You don't... Do you know how many people were lost
已经不见了吗
that I could have saved?
你以为我不难受吗
You don't think that still weighs on me?
有时候我不得不为了救一百个人而牺牲一个人
So do I have to sacrifice one to save a hundred sometimes? Yes.
我不想牺牲任何人
I don't want to sacrifice any.
那你来错地方了
Well, then you're in the wrong place.
我觉得你来这里有所作为 特别好
Look, I think it's great you're here, actually making a difference.
但如果你要留在这儿
But if you're gonna be here,
你就必须遵守规则 不然你会害了所有人
you have to follow the rules or you'll ruin it for everyone.
那孩子还能动身吗
That kid still good to travel?
-不行 他状态太差了 -能 他没事
- No, he's in no condition. - Yeah. He's good.
他得到了运送许可 我们要把他带回基地
He's been cleared for transport. We're taking him back to base.
什么 怎么带
What? How?
学着如何取胜好吗 我们走
Learn to take a win. Okay? Let's go.
你在和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me with this?
戈登医生和我的经验一样多
Dr. Gordon has just as much experience doing these as I do.
这就是个标准流程
It's a standard procedure.
可他要是艾伦之外的任何人
And yet, if this were anybody else besides Alan,
做手术的就会是你了
you'd be doing the surgery.
他需要的是你
He needs you.
是 可当我需要他的时候 他在哪儿
Yeah, and where was he when I needed him?
我知道他为何而来 但我并不想听
Look, I know what he's here to do, and I don't want to hear it.
好吗 他是我的保证人 安妮
Okay? He was my sponsor, Annie.
我的保证人 他却拿酒给我
My sponsor. And he brought me a drink.
那你也喝了啊
And you took it.
抱歉 斯科特 我知道这会带来各种问题
I'm sorry, Scott. I know this brings up all kinds of issues,
但你得承担责任
but you have to take responsibility.
别对我说教了
Please don't quote program to me.
也许你正需要别人来提醒你
Maybe you need to have the program quoted to you.
要是你觉得太私人了
Look, if you don't wanna do the surgery
不想做这场手术 也行
because it cuts too close to home, then fine.
但你至少去和他谈谈
But you have to at least talk to him.
-不 我不去 -他很害怕 斯科特
- No, I don't. - He's scared to death, Scott.
这对他的手术没有任何好处
That can't be good for his surgery.
他想赎罪 让他赎吧
He wants to make amends. Let him.
你不能因为一个错误而一直惩罚他
You can't keep punishing him for one mistake.
那个错误害得我不再清醒
That mistake cost me my sobriety.
而他想要道歉
And he wants to apologize.
马利克给了你机会
Malik gave you another chance.
你不能也给艾伦一个机会吗
You can't give one to Alan?
紧急呼叫 重症监护室四号♥房♥
Code blue. ICU room 4.
是艾伦 走吧
That's Alan. Come on!
-怎么回事 -动脉瘤破裂
- What happened? - The aneurysm ruptured.
距口腔[门齿]24厘米 常规设置
24 at the lip. Usual settings.
-我不明白 -他会没事的
- I don't understand. - He's gonna be okay.
我现在带他去手术室修复动脉瘤
I'm taking him up to the OR right now to repair the aneurysm.
保罗 你去帮德鲁 这里我来
Paul, you jump in with Drew. I got this.
这么说你要做手术了
So you're going to do the surgery?
这是他现在唯一的机会了
It's the only chance he's got now.
保罗 告诉手术室我们马上到
Paul, tell the OR we're on our way.
斯科特「触杀出局」了
Hey, so Scott tagged out.
他在手术室修复破裂的动脉瘤
He's in the OR with an aneurysm rupture.
肯尼都告诉我了 李的结果怎么样了
But Kenny filled me in. Any news on Lee's results?
不太清楚 CT结果正常 血红蛋白指数为九
Not a lot. C.T.'s negative. Hemoglobin's a 9.
我要再做一次交叉配型
I'm sending a repeat and type and cross.
但时间不多了
But I'm running out of time.
腹痛 失忆 呕吐
Abdominal pain, memory loss, vomiting.
没错
Yep.
天啊 我知道了
Son of a bitch. That's it.
-是什么 -这是铅中毒
- What is it? - It's lead poisoning.
铅中毒吗
Lead poisoning?
是的 看他骨头上的铅线
Yeah, look at the... look at the lead lines on his bones.
我从没见过 不错
I've never seen that before. Nice catch.
你会在手术中实施螯合疗法吧
Can you handle the chelation therapy in the OR?
-我们有大概十五分钟 -没问题
- We got about 15 minutes. - Yeah, definitely.
-我去告诉显微外科医生准备做手术 -好
- I'll tell the microsurgeon to scrub in. - Perfect.
安妮
Annie.
我听说你在这儿
I heard you were here.
不管你想说什么 我今晚都听过了
Look, whatever you wanna say to me, I've already heard tonight.
抱歉我一个月前偷走了药
I'm sorry I stole the pills a month ago.
我知道你们信任我 我还危及到了你的工作
I know you all trusted me. I jeopardized your job...
我没打算说这些
I wasn't even gonna go there.
说也无妨 其他人都说了
Might as well. Everybody else has.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对了...
So, um...
香农说斯科特在给艾伦做手术
Shannon says that Scott is operating on Alan.
你认识他
You know him?
不认识 但听他说起过
Uh, well, no, but he's mentioned him.
他总是想独自恢复
I mean, he always tried to keep his recovery separate.
-说起来容易做起来难 -没错
- Easier said than done. - Yeah.
斯科特还好吗
So how was Scott?
因为我把艾伦带过来而不高兴
Not happy about me bringing Alan here.
他说得很清楚
He made that clear.
那我当时应该怎么办呢
What was I supposed to do?
你是退役军人处的 艾伦是退伍兵
You're the V.A. Now. Alan's a vet.
你做得对 真的
You did the right thing. You did.
是啊 就是很复杂而已
Yeah, it's just complicated.
我的中间名
My middle name.
显然我的也是
Apparently, it's mine, too.
那么
So, um...
你要是有空的话
if you have a minute,
我真的很想跟你说说TC
I would really like to talk to you about T.C.
轻松的话题
Ah, the light stuff.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表