剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Staghorn kidney stones on a 12 year old,
有点奇怪
that's a little weird.
是啊 这也奇怪
Yeah, so's this.
严重主动脉瓣关闭不全的心内膜炎
Endocarditis with severe aortic regurgitation.
我见过的最严重的一例
One of the worst cases I've ever seen.
香农 这是你要的检测结果
Shannon, here are the labs you asked for.
我用她膝盖的脓做了涂片革兰氏染色
I ran a gram stain on the pus in her knee.
淋病双球菌呈阳性
It's positive for Neisseria gonorrhea.
怪不得她心脏里有那么大的增殖体
That would explain the size of the vegetation in her heart.
我们得让她进手术室
We got to get her up to the OR.
-她妈妈在哪 -还没到
- Where's the mom? - She's not here yet.
她休克了
She's in shock,
她心脏有环形脓肿
and she's got a ring abscess in her heart.
要是不马上手术 她就没命了
If I don't operate now, she's gonna die.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
走吧
Let's go.
你没告诉我就给她的膝盖放脓
You tapped her knee without telling me?
我可能救了她的命
And I might've saved her life, too.
感谢你救了她 但你得告知我你的行动
No, and I'm glad, but you need to tell me what you're doing.
你不是我上司 凯恩
You're not my boss, Cain.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
你只是个新实习医生
you're technically a first-year resident.
他被忽视得太多了
Who's forgotten more than you'll ever know.
-放尊重点吧 -说这话的竟然是说过
- Show some respect. - Says the man who told me,
「少密谋 多做事」的那个人
"Less conspiracy, more work."
我告诉过你 我有预感
I tried telling you - I had a feeling about this.
你完全不理会我
You totally dismissed me.
因为你的背景 我
Because of your background, I --
我的背景怎么了
What do you know about my background?
-乔丹让你监视我 -没有
- Jordan told you to watch me? - No.
得了 你撒谎撒得太差了
Save it. You're a lousy liar.
-让开 让开 -怎么样了
- Clear! Clear, clear. - How we doing?
插了导尿管 体征平稳 但瘫痪越来越严重
Foley's in, vitals stable, but paralysis is ascending.
我们得给他插管
We need to intubate him.
我可能瘫痪了 但我耳朵还灵着呢 乔丹
I may be paralyzed, but my ears still work, Jordan.
肯尼 如果你的四肢麻痹症状变严重
Kenny, if your quadriplegia gets any worse,
你的膈会不能动
your diaphragm will become immobilized.
你要是进了磁共振机 喘不上气来
If you get into that MRI and you can't breathe,
你在里面没办法告诉我们
you are not going to be able to tell us.
-我拒绝插管 -肯尼
- I refuse intubation. - Kenny --
我没签「无需抢救」预嘱 没立生前预嘱
Look, I don't have a DNR or a living will
也没有器官捐献卡
or even an organ donor card!
要是我醒不来
Okay, who's gonna make decisions for me
-谁帮我做决定 -我往什里夫波特给你妈打电♥话♥
- if I don't wake up?! - I'll call your mom in Shreveport.
不 从我奶奶去世她一直都没缓过来
No, she's been a mess since my gramm passed!
肯尼 我们就在这
Kenny, we will be right there.
乔丹 我必须能说话
Look, Jordan, I have to be able to talk!
明白吗 我只能靠我自己了
Okay?! I'm all I got!
不插管 明白了吗
So no damn tube, are we clear?!
明白了
Yeah, we're clear...
好
All right.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
第一次一起进手术室 弟弟
First time in the OR together, baby bro.
你兴奋吗
You excited?
不
Nope.
还记得我们小时候
Remember when we used to operate on my dolls
给我的娃娃做手术吗
when we were little?
我记得你把我的特种兵给斩了首
Uh...I-I recall you decapitating my GI Joes.
-为了研究 -是啊
- Research. - Oh, yeah.
我是香农 你肯定是贝拉
Hi. Shannon. You must be Bella.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a quick curbside.
我们其实 泰德膀胱破裂
Oh, we're actually -- Ted has a ruptured bladder,
我们现在要去手术室
so we're headed to the OR right now.
你是泌尿科医生 对吧
You're a urologist, right?
我的患者有
My patient has --
鹿角形结石
Staghorn calculi.
她还得了传播性淋病
She also has disseminated gonorrhea.
你患者是妓♥女♥吗
Is your patient a prostitute?
娜雅怎么样了
How's Naya?
不太好
Not great.
她左腿有一处增殖体栓塞
A piece of vegetation embolized to her left leg.
我们让保罗来
So, we'll have Paul come in
做血管造影以及血栓摘除术
and do an angio and a thrombectomy.
保罗在隔壁给消防员做手术
Paul's next door in surgery on the fireman.
治腿之前我得先给她治心脏
I got to fix her heart before I can fix her leg.
我担心她的腿可能保不住
I'm worried she could lose it.
你要帮我熟悉一下吗
You want to walk me through it?
你做过吗
You ever done one?
我曾经在诺加莱斯主管一家急诊室
I ran an ER in Nogales for eight years.
需要做什么我就做什么
I did whatever needed to be done.
去准备吧 你被录用了
Scrub in. You're hired.
我听说你是从达拉斯来的
So, I hear you're from Dallas.
是
Yeah.
我曾经是纪念医院的一名护士
I was a nurse at Memorial.
我在那儿受过训练 那家医院很棒
I trained there. It's a great hospital.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得这儿的一切怎么样
So, how are you liking things here?
其实我很喜欢
Actually, I'm loving it.
是啊 我听说也是这样
Yeah, that's what I hear.
具体是什么意思
Meaning what exactly?
没什么
Nothing exactly.
听着 我不知道你话里有什么话
Listen, I don't know what you're implying,
但如果你有话要说就直说
but if you have something to say, say it.
我知道你在墨西哥管理过急诊室
I know you ran an ER in Mexico,
但你在这是住院医
but you're a resident here.
要是人事部发现你和你上司乔丹的事
And if H.R. finds out about you and Jordan, your boss,
他们会炒了她的
they could can her.
我不想让那种事发生
I don't want to see that happen.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好
Good.
那她就没事
Then she's safe.
好了 搭档 准备开中心静脉
All right, partner. Get ready to place that line.
等着类固醇起效 好吗
Just give it time for the steroids to kick in, okay?
我就在旁边
I'll be right in there.
我需要你的帮助 祖母
I need your help, Gramm.
一团糟
It's messed up.
做磁共振的不应该是他
The wrong guy's in that tube.
别抱怨 德鲁
Don't go there, Drew.
抱怨没有用
It doesn't do any good.
那是洛克在退伍军人管理处的病历吗
Hey, is that Locke's VA file?
对 他是我们的患者
Yeah. He's our patient.
不 他是我的患者
No, he's my patient.
好 我们来看看你患者的病史
Yeah, well, take a look at your patient's history.
不行 德鲁 你不能看
No, Drew -- You cannot look at that!
「多次因精神病住院治疗」
"Multiple psychiatric hospitalizations!"
好好看看
Take a look.
他来我的训练班时跟抽风了一样
He came to my class off his meds,
结果肯尼后半生可能都要坐轮椅了
and now Kenny might be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要告诉麦克 得让他知道这件事
I'm going to tell Mac. He needs to know about this.
洛克在接受住院治疗
Locke was hospitalized!
-拒绝接受治疗 -我不看
- Refused his meds! - I'm not gonna read that.
你无权调查他的退伍军人病历
You had no right digging up his VA records.
他精神状态不稳 麦克
He's unstable, Mac!
你哪里不明白
What don't you understand about that?
他有点疯了
He's a little off.
不止是有点疯了
No, he's more than a little off.
-继续看 -我不看
- Keep reading. - I'm not gonna.
那我告诉你
Then I'll fill you in.
洛克从来没有在伊♥拉♥克♥乘坐悍马被炸
Locke was never blown up in a Humvee in Iraq.
是军队先把他开除的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表